Over half of the people that browse this board literally, unironically worship a shitskin

>over half of the people that browse this board literally, unironically worship a shitskin

You can't make this shit up

Even if he was a shitskin, why would he look that retarded?

A shitskin who called the jews a race of liars and thieves and taught the framework for the high trust societies Christian Europe produced.

What about the Vision of John, Revelation 1:9-16:1

>I turned around to see the voice that was speaking to me. And when I turned I saw seven golden lampstands, and among the lampstands was someone like a son of man, dressed in a robe reaching down to his feet and with a golden sash around his chest. The hair on his head was white like wool, as white as snow, and his eyes were like blazing fire. His feet were like bronze glowing in a furnace, and his voice was like the sound of rushing waters. In his right hand he held seven stars, and coming out of his mouth was a sharp, double-edged sword. His face was like the sun shining in all its brilliance.

We worship the doctrine of good over evil as truth.

We also worship God as we always have and our God was sent down to spread the message, we do not worship a man.

Wasn't that model designed with literally no basis other than "well here's the ethnic makeup of the time, let's just slap together some face and say it's Christ"?

Pretty much, yeah

Fake news at its best

>an actual, accredited news organization backed by hard science vs a baseless piece of linen that is in all likelyhood a hoax

Hmmm.....

It only talke about white hair.

ikr

What hard evidence? They're just guessing what the average person looked like in Judea back then.

Concordant Literal Version in Revelation says He's white. And Isaiah 40:17 says God thinks ALL the nations are worth LESS THAN NOTHING. But keep bitching for rabbis. That Christ said not to call yourselves...

Christianity is literally the entire foundation of western civilization you cuck. If you're anti Christian, you're anti-western values.

What are Greeks and Romans?

>that right pic

WE WAZ JEESUS

lmfao

There are plenty of prophecies in the Bible (Roman Empire, Egypt, Conflict in Middle East, Global Warming, etc) that came true and it was known about hundreds of years in advance. If that's not because of divine revelation, what other explanation do you have? No scientist will dare address this point.

Jesus is Lord, senpai ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>high trust societies Christian Europe produced.
>Rome didn't exist before Jesus

great post

Looks like a Greek, OP.

Also

>thinking people worship the incarnation of God and not simply God