Scientology

Why are the Jews pushing this idea so hard that Scientology is a dangerous cult?

Bill Maher, CNN, Trevor Noah and the rest have been working tirelessly to ram this down our throats. What's the truth?

Scientology is just a way to make money off of stupid rich people in Hollywood

>Implying that the mark is rich people in Hollywood and not the people who idolize rich people in Hollywood

Alright I used to go to their seminars. It costs about 300 dollars to get kicked off within the group.
My advice: DO IT

It IS a cult but it's a cult of success and connections. The church gave me some incredible advice on being happy and actually connected me with an incredible teaching position. Its helped me immensely and the main thing they ask of senior members is to help newer member find their place in the world.

Basically it's Judaism for goyim and that's why the Jews despise it.

No it isn't. Its a tight network of like-minded people dedicated to increasing the success of those within the network for the sake increasing the church's profits.

Stupid people are actually more often than not rejected from rising in rank. That's the whole point of the tests in the beginning.

Wow, I love xenoblyatt now.

>paying to be happy

hahahahahaha

ur a cuck

i laughed so hard it hurt

they really are a dangerous cult, even totally selfish Jews don't want other people getting tricked into supporting a scam religion if it means losing some of the money they scam from the goyim

Nigger, Scientology are just a scam even Jews hate.

No, paying for success.

This is literally how life works.

Uh, no. You work for success. If you pay for success then you're actually making no real progress. You're just a disposable shill who can be replaced at any time if you stop paying or decide to go your own way.

The only happy and successful people are the ones who can stand on the top of the mountain themselves. You're just a cog in a machine, a machine that has thousands of replacement cogs the moment you wear down.

Scientology has an own intelligence organisation. They are basically running their own NSA. They are also brainwashing and threatening people. Scientology is basically like Jews. Only favor their ingroup, cosmopolitan, anti-christian. Fuck Scientology.

A pro-Scientology thread? This is fucking dumb

praise xenu

You're right, we should stage IRL demonstrations in support of the COS. We could call it Project Chanology or some shit.

JEWWWWWWWWW!

Did you take this bullshit rhetoric out of your video games or anime? There have been real tangible benefits that go way beyond feel good Christian shit.

They seek people to groom into sucessful upstanding citizens and offer you all the means necessary to achieve this. They've found an incredible career and they've offered things like free financial services, housing, quality interest rates, vehicle deals, etc. Things a video game addict wouldn't appreciate but a sensible person can absolutely see the value in.

>believing hard work leads to success in 2k17
>not debt
>not being exploited by actually successful people

>Asks me if I took my rhetoric out of anime and video games.
>Then goes on to attack Christianity.

Wow, you're talking more like a brainwashed shill with every post. You know what's funny? I get all of those things except all I had to do was find work based on my merits. Didn't need to pay a penny to anyone else.

So I'm not entirely sure why you're grasping to attack me, but you're insecurity sure is showing.

Thats great and I'm really happy for you. I found something great that works and apparently you did too.

Become a state or get out of the union, bro.

> believing anything else could possibly being you success besides hard work

Wew lad

But scientology is the ultimate jew tactic.

It does but thats not the only thing hard work will lead someone too

Im just happy im a US citizen :^)

So your job offers you all of that somehow?

If that's true, then where did the money to offer those come from surely someone must be paying for it. My job doesn't offer us that and instead that money all goes straight into our paychecks.

Sounds like your just another cog in the machine, maaaan.

Yeah, you're actually paying for it. :^)

But it's money that could go into your paycheck instead. What's the difference?