What are Sup Forums's thoughts on Hungary? Good? Bad? Cucked?

What are Sup Forums's thoughts on Hungary? Good? Bad? Cucked?

Good

I liked Horthy before he backed out.

I still like their remove kebab policy. Hungary is based IMO.

very good yes

They treat their EU brothers from Romania like sub humans. not cool

they should like, join back with Austria.

bozgor land belongs to greater romania

fpbp

Most Americans don't know what Hungry is.

Let's keep it a secret. Otherwise it will get fucked up.

It's a damn fine place.

Cute

>bozgor prime minister is a gypsy
lol

Based as fuck 10/10 country, best neighbor, proud of those autistic fucks.

Better gypsy than a woman, felipe

How do Hungarians feel about Orban?

based on immigration and on a lot of other things but boy is he corrupt.

That meme applies only whren it comes to low lives with poor education and teaspoon tier IQs. It goes both ways for some reason.

Hungary is cool.

Ethnic Magyars here are mostly ok,some males a bit weird mentally if they're too inbred, I think autism or someshit . They got fucked over big time by their ethnic party(udmr) who has used their vote to stay in a coalition gouverment for the last 20 years but turned their (during commie times and interwar) thriving
Zhekelyland into an a desolate barren wasteland where their leaders own everything and cut down whatever forests they have left(that's when they don't push the Austrians to do the same in the rest of the cunt). I think the younger gen are slowly waking up against UDMR I think a lot of them hate them if they're not bluepilled by localism.

Hungary yeah, I'm glad they're doing well and are jewing the EU and kicking migrants at the same time. Weird to see a gippo rulling a cunt though .

Love it

liberals, commies and right wing proles hate him
the others quite like him

Still better then you treat us.

"What do Hungarians think about Orban?" would be the proper question, Susan.

*than

Cucked

Look at their borders in 1917.
They managed to lose more than we did and recovered nothing.

Hungary is small brother of Poland
We love you

But he has stopped your country from taking up debts.
Hungary was 80% BDP in debt in 2010, Slovenia was at 38% BDP in debt. Now Slovenia is 85% and Hungary is 75%.
There goes our progressive governments.

Hungarians are a fine people. Pretty woke rn with their nationalism and anti-immigration policies but their rife corruption stops them being DJT-tier based Euros. They're a bit of an oddball in Europe because of their isolated racially scytherian heritage but their women are hot as fuck so it's fine. They were fucked over pretty hard after WW1 and should really consider invading gyspyland and retaking what's rightfully theirs.

Probably one of the best neighboring countries I could wish for.

Very good, praise Orban.

Good but not as good as Romania.

They arrested Richard Spencer, so I hate them.