stateofthenation2012.com/?p=53940
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is he legal?
Is he smart?
Is he on welfare?

No?

Why should I care?

Jumping any border!

Is his space suit going to have pointy cowboy boots?

Saw this he is going to the Mars Desert Resarch Sataion in Utah.

He probably isn't he isn't a US Citizen only Citizens can qualify for the astrounaut program and their are way more qualified people than him. Pilots, Scientist, and Engineers who have 10+ years of Expirence. From a Mexican American to this spic fuck off and don't take my job which I've been studying for

Well, if he's here illegally somebody needs to tip off ICE about it so he can be deported.

He probably is not NASA probably backed his work Visa

Some ICE guy commited suicide according to this site and left a note.
stateofthenation2012.com/?p=53940

>

“If the American people knew what this government is planning, they would rise-up and overthrow it. If I or anyone else in the federal government revealed what is coming, we would be killed anyway, so now I will reveal what I know.

We in federal law enforcement have been drilling for several years to control riots and uprisings from a coming financial collapse and widespread bank failures. The drills involve life-sized images of American men, even women and children, whom we are told to shoot for “practice” and to “get used to it.”

We have been told that the economy is terminally ill and will fail in 2016. We are also told the banks are all insolvent and the FDIC doesn’t have nearly enough funds to bail out depositors. We are told these events are unavoidable and it is imperative that the government survive when people rise-up over this.

When the collapse takes place, detention camps created under the FEMA REX-84 program in the 1980’s to house illegal aliens whom we were going to deport, will instead be used to imprison American Citizens whom the government feels constitute a “threat.” American citizens will be rounded-up without warrants and imprisoned without trial for God knows how long.

These camps have been equipped to carry out Hitler-scale killings! An actual “purge” of Americans citizens by the very government which they, themselves, created and pay for! I cannot be party to this.”

imagine if a Sup Forumsack was the first man on Mars

Deporting spics to Mars seems drastic but I'll allow it

>so he can be deported
what part of 'being sent to mars' do you not understand

Indeed

That's one way to deport Mexicans

throw that goddamn border jumper over the wall!

Did he come here legally or not?
Was he hired because of diversity quota bullshit or is he actually qualified for the job?

Oh my, bravo Schultz.

>supposed to plant a globalist one earth flag
>plants a swastika flag instead

>Media didn't give a fuck about the FEMA camp conspiracy prior to Trump
>Now fully believe they not only exist, but are being used to round up illegals, instead of just sending them back.

>declares Mars is in fact white

A fascist killed himself. Looks good to me

>(you)s take 30 minutes to arrive after you make a shitpost
I don't know if he could survive.

>I.C.E agents launch rocket to chase Mexican to Mars

we need to meme this to happen

deport them to mars? great idea!

Start a gofund me to create a probe and pay the cheapest launch service provider to launch it.

>not launching some limited edition pepes instead

Cool.

So who will the first Person on Mars be?

Me

every time he posts the thread gets 300+ replies of ayy lmao and RARE

He looks like a manlet.
Doesn't NASA have some fairly tight height restrictions?

>HuffPo headlines:
>MARS NAZIS - How the Alt-Right has Teamed up with Russia to Make Mars Great Again

FUCKING CHECKED!

Ummmm try again sweetie.

Kek wills it!

not a mexican but american?
color me surprised

only for male white astronauts,

Fun fact: beneath the iron oxide dust on mars much of the rock is white.

God damn I sometimes wish low effort shitposting caused ass cancer.