twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

*teleports behind you*

ALLAHU AKBAR

*detonates*

psh... nothin personnel... infidel...

*Europe erupts in war*

>watches on

working as intended...

Is that the guy that hammered 90 something feces to a door somewhere?

I have to post this every time I see these threads
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZB_fgkA3W80

>starts religious war that will lay waste to the continent for decades to come

*magically ends the middle ages*
BBBBRRRRAAAAAAAAPPPP

Happened a hundred years later tho.
He probably had no idea that calling out the papists on their bullshit would result in such carnage.

LUUUTTHHERRRRRR
FUCKING AUTIST GO HOME REEEEE

>cucktholic education

Always more of a Calvin fan though. The least cucked form of Christianity

Calvin was pants on retarded

>how can I be saved
>it's already determined, your alignment is randomly generated when you spawn so nothing you do can change your situation.

But only because the bible is pants on retarded.
You can't really get around Calvinism if you actually read it.

Did he actually nail the letter to a church door, or is that a myth?

That is not what calvinism teaches. It teachs that the day of judgement comes when you die so in the mean time you better make sure to die without sin.

Why'd he burn Servetus then?

Nailing harms the door. It was probably wax

>this guy
uuuuh

protestants and muslims worked together, muslim rulers liked protestant christians because they do not worship idols and things like catholics.

STOP

>Why, their Talmud and their rabbis record that it is no sin for a Jew to kill a Gentile, but it is only a sin for him to kill a brother Israelite. Nor is it a sin for a Jew to break his oath to a Gentile. Likewise, they say that it is rendering God a service to steal or rob from a Goy, as they in fact do through their usury. For since they believe that they are the noble blood and the circumcised saints and we the accursed Goyim, they cannot treat us too harshly or commit sin against us, for they are the lords of the world and we are their servants, yes, their cattle.

>Someone may think that I am saying too much. I am not saying too much, but too little- for I see their writings. They curse us Goyim. In their synagogues and in their prayers they wish us every misfortune. They rob us of our money and goods through their usury, and they play on us every wicked trick they can. And the worst of it is that they still claim to have done right and well, that is, to have done God a service. And they teach the doing of such things. No pagan ever acted thus; in fact, no one acts thus except the devil himself, or whomever he possesses, as he has possessed the Jews.
- Martin Luther, 1543 in "The Jews and Their Lies"

get away from there you dopey looking faggot!

BEING

HERETICS

Quick reading says he was an Unitarian. Classic Calvinists were huge theocrats

Martin not this shit again the church has stopped with their letters of indulgence alright?

Saudi Arabia has internet?

>"May there be none so infirm in the church of God that they do not have this conviction fixed in their mind, that, as certain as they know that they are alive as long as their senses and bodily motor functions are still vital, as certain as they know that it is day, as long as they see the sun passing above the earth in the middle of the sky, so certain should they be that it is patently impossible that any religion or doctrine about the worship or invocation of God be true that utterly rejects the prophetic and apostolic writings….
>Muhammad acknowledges, however, that he is devising a new belief that dissents from the prophets and apostles. Therefore, as you firmly repudiate the beliefs of the Egyptians who worshipped cats and of the Arabians who worshipped dogs, so you shall denounce the new creation of Muhammad, because he himself openly admits that he does not embrace the teaching of the prophets and apostles. If there are any who are so without understanding that they do not have this conviction fixed in their mind that the only true religion is that which was from the beginning handed on by God, with clear testimonies, through the prophets and apostles, even if these persons do not now read the writings of Muhammad, but either only hear about the Turks or see them, how will they fortify themselves against their beliefs? Rather, it is a shameful and impious ignorance if they do not daily admonish themselves in intercession concerning this belief, if they do not separate themselves from the Jews, the Turks, and other nations in prayer; if they do not meditate on the fact that this one alone is the eternal and true God, the creator and sustainer of all things, who hears us and will grant life eternal, who revealed himself in the writings of the prophets and apostles, who willingly sent God’s Son to be a sacrifice for our sake. Those who meditate on these things in prayer will acknowledge that this stupidity is no light sin."

probably faster than yours

>Call out a man who thinks he is God
>Lol y u mad bro
He knew

The current catholic cathechism has more passages on indulgence than on salvation

for sharing poetry.

>Do you ask what prompts them to write this, or what is the cause of it? You stupid, accursed Goy, why should you ask that? Does it not satisfy you to know that this is said by the noble, circumcised saints? Are you so slow to learn that such a holy people is exempt from all the decrees of God and cannot sin? They may lie, blaspheme, defame, and murder whom they will, even God himself and all his prophets. All of this must be accounted as nothing but a fine service rendered to God. Did I not tell you earlier that a Jew is such a noble, precious jewel that God and all the angels dance when he farts? And if he were to go on to do something coarser than that, they would nevertheless expect it to be regarded as a golden Talmud. Whatever issues from such a holy man, from above or from below, must surely be considered by the accursed Goyim to be pure holiness.

I thought you guys havent discovered the wheel yet

Dude im taking yo gurl what you gonna do turn the other cheek yo sheryl lets roll

Early Luther believed that a reasonable debate would resolve the situation, he arguably had no idea what he was getting into.
On his last days he rambled on about the pope being the antichrist.

But do they still sell them for money?

are you stupid?

It's an American. Of course it's stupid.

Pls don't blow up 4channel

No. But I think "donations" still get you some iirc ;)
Can't be bothered to check though r/n

There's a passage explicitly stating that Jews and Muslims go to Heaven because they worship the God of Abraham.

You can even speak english...

where is this from btw

I want more luther btfoing people

Really makes you think

Why would he block my door, if he is Russian hacker?

>even heaven, hilarity ensues

Yeah man Catholics have way more fucked up stuff piled up. Too bad Sup Forumslarpers only go by image folders to determine which denom to larp in.

> he was eating bulls castration blood
Because that`s the essence of Cybele worshiping ritual.

The fucking current pope says islamic terrorism isn't real ffs, fuck the catholic church

kek

Don't forget that he partakes in shamanic rituals

?

100 percent of world problems are traced back to protestant reformation prove me wrong

>Islam

*personal
Ftfy

Not a new fag, just an intelligent atheist. Get triggered more :) you're below me and let you know that you'll never amount to my phase of existance.

>99 Shitposts, the paper

Unchecked catholicism would have crusaded pisslam to death by now.

The golden age of Europe, or goldenest age, started with the reformation.

-100/10

>all downhill from there
THANK YOU ETERNAL KRAUT

Really, catholics just had such an awesome track record of gaining ground in the crusades, many wows there

More germans died in the thirty years war than in ww2 both in absolute and relative numbers.

>shit that happened like a thousand years ago
>Implying I give a fuck

>downhill from the top
We're still way further up than under catholic rule. And I'm not even protestant. Nor are protties to blame for the downfall. It's jews, and women's suffrage

>un
>checked
Church was constantly subverted. It was our only bulwark against the hordes and now it's gone.
Jews took direct control of protties from the very early stages.

And Luther didn't start it. He didn't even live in the same century. It happened because catholics tried to preserve their power. So we can write that too on the long list of catholic crimes

It's in the name, if the Catholics didn't sperg out the Reformation would never have caught on. People weren't retarded, they saw Catholicism was shit and moved on

So yeah thanks Catholics

stand aside or else!

Maybe in the past, when power projection was much more limited due to the level of military technology.

When you have to march a gorillian miles, it kinda makes it harder to wage war.

A modern day crusade would see Islam eradicated in a decade.

>Deus Vult larper
>Jews took direct control of protties from the very early stages
I take you very seriously. If you wouldn't get your education from Sup Forums and actually care about these things you'd know we can trace back theological ideas, developments and history?

>decade
Secular US could take them down in hours. Very related but do you not see how pathetic you look to people basing your worldview around pretending to be le ebin crusader?

Luther was absolutely based.

-Vernacular languages
-Spread the Word for everyone.
-Music and chants at Church

A truly reformer in the best ways.

>millions must die so my abstract beliefs are proven to be correct!

Are you the LDS guy?

>american education

A modern day crusade, fought by the effeminate cucks of the catholic church of today?

They wouldnt stand half a chance.

What would they do, send a bunch of gay boipucci fucking mestizo manlets from mexico to fight?

Top zozzle dude

Luther's preface to the Quran

this

>a murdering Christian goes to heaven because God loves bootlickers
>a charitable and wise pagan goes to hell because he was born before Christ and lived in the wrong part of the world

Protestantism, ladies and gentlemen.

>German
>perfectly fine with slaughtering untold numbers of humans just to fulfill some stupid axiomatic system

Typical

No, I am that was raised in the Spanish Reformed Episcopal Church

toss prepubescent boy to his left then walk through door

Based

How so? Not literate in Christian theology, please elaborate.

>outside the catholic church there is no salvation
Catholics used to believe this too. They just swept it under the rug because it's not pc.

Is Martin Luther, dare I say, our guy Sup Forums?

Universalism is not strange in protestant theology user.
1 Timothy 2:6
1 John 2:2

Man that's a broad subject.
Takeaway: They had a ultra strict moral code (Puritans and stuff)
and a stoic work and pleasure ethic.

he wrote a very lengthy letter on jews

its pol required reading
vho.org/aaargh/fran/livres9/Luthereng.pdf

Shit tier bait jew faggot

From what I've heard the local scholars all put up pamphlets on that door for their upcoming discussions.

Most definitely Senpai

Flag checks out.

unlike you.
see:

He's okay. He denied tradition and said that you actions don't matter is terms of salvation. Also he believed in predestination.