DRUMPF BTFO

george takei a gay man whipped the oranges ass on twitter

Other urls found in this thread:

judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-new-obama-travel-costs-bring-eight-year-total-96-million/
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-costs-trips-security-taxpayer-barack-obama-month-year-a7586261.html
youtu.be/pOmyEO0ypGI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm a loser nobody so it's no big deal if I spend my saturday shitposting and lurking, but George Takei has been at this all day.
He's consumed by politics.

Someone post the poll he made then deleted when it was going to prove him wrong

Isn't Trump's family five times the size of Obama's family or something

Obamas: POTUS, FLOTUS and two kids
Trump: POTUS, FLOTUS, five kids, three spouses, eight grandkids

Gay men whoop everybody's ass. It's our job.

He is also not taking a salary,,,so, shills BTFO

>trump has more children, grandchildren, wives, and inlaws than a gay nigger
>wah so much money

is there any proof for this?

funny how liberals care about fiscal issues

Just UAE golf course deals

Oh my god the butthurt is so fucking hilarious

He literally cannot stop crying

Isn't it droll how Clinton apologists will demand a poll for any claim they make, as if polls actually still mattered to them?

>post twitter feed
>is there proof of this?

>not doing your part in verifying a fucking twitter feed

You were wrong about obama so hard so let's see how long until you implode. Move to the white house where you belong fatty

Death threats made against Trump by retarded leftifts every five minutes, security is increased because of it.

Is that the guy who made the German chicken yodel song

Kill all fags and niggers i love all females

Go make some maple syrup eh?

Your service is noted.

he was asking for proofs regarding the fags statement, not looking for proof it was a real tweeter

people who are obsessed with politics and cant think about anything else without somehow connecting it to their political beliefs are the most dull motherfuckers in the world

Too many "tolerant" liberals not being tolerant.

But do they care how much illegal immigration costs our country?

Good

This

Also doesn't help that more people want him dead due to media bias painting him as hitler

>if reality doesn't match what I say, it's rigged

Doesn't George Tekei support raising his own taxes or was that just a lie.

Wat

*sips tea with semen*

Trump'll make more zog debt instead

Is he actually in politics now?

Is there a source?

The best part is DeBlasio is calling for Fed funding to reimburse the city.

Sips period juice with fungus

>2 posts by this ID
Hi CTR :^)

Yes, but George can't math. He is to busy moaning about muh Japanese internment camps that was implemented by FDR none the less.

So he's basically admitting bullshit.

Trump projected to add 25 trillion to debt. Tarp program was good maths. Hoovervilles were excellent maths

Doesn't he mean it's "balling?". As in big fat hairy balls in and around his faggoty mouth?

Arbys estrogen red lobster and mucus

You guys are idiots for not independently verifying instead of just doubting him because he's anti trump.

judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-new-obama-travel-costs-bring-eight-year-total-96-million/
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-costs-trips-security-taxpayer-barack-obama-month-year-a7586261.html

HI :)

As long as Trump raises inflation whats the issue with increasing debt?

What's the difference between Trump and Obama spending $65,000 on travel costs?

Easy

One spends that money on friends, family, grandchildren, in-laws, while the other spends it on succulent, juicy hot dogs and waitresses straight from Chicago!

>i wanna pay more for shit so trump can steal my fiat interest payment moni for bibi

JERK ME OFF DADDY

Ching Chong Large Penis Up Butthole In Internment Camp

why doesn't someone go after this nip?
Listen all you cucks who have the idea to go shoot up a mall or school or whatever. Instead of doing that start going after prominent liberals. Get the people who finance these liberal causes. Cut the head off the snake.

>no source

Things that didn't happen the person

Grab em. And what is consent. Epstein is a great guy trial. My daughter worked at my mating parrots club two blocks away. Eric mounts melania. Kiss of putin youtube video. Possible lolita pissbeds. Ew dicks are gross because i dont have one. Sad.

>Has no sources and facts
>Lol you want sources and facts? HA! Pathetic, facts don't matter to you in the first place!
Nice rebuttal nip

>t. his ass

These people criticizing trumps family are ill. Do they not think they need secret service protection? They are constantly hounded by mentally ill freaks without protection they would be in trouble. What do they want the SS to do?

This pic is so gross i saved it and reviewed it for politics. Then i punched myself in the dick. Youre all diseased or possessed. Post HIV sheen zika throat cancer gonorrhea bitches

>Obama
>2 children (mostly young through his presidency)

>Trump
>Adult children

Apples and Oranges really

he got Boeing to drop the cost of Air Force One by a billion dollars. this is chump change

He's legally required to take a salary. Guess he's donating it to charity?

George Takei was the FIRST to come out supporting muslims while the San Bernadino bodies were still warm.

He didn't say shit after all those gays were killed in Miami though.

Fuck this guys tbqh

No. Lies and steals your wallet

how much money did obama cost us for all the jets and speeches on behalf of hillaries campaign and rallies?

what about the tax payer provided 64k hotdog parties?

what about all the tax payer money wasted on obamacare that now needs more funds to be heavily modified

False flag

>a gay man upset by something straight people did

No way, how uncommon

>gays squawk more about you than you them

Who the fuck says something like this? Seriously, it's just nonsensical.

This can't be fucking real. Wew. He's not only a faggot, he's also retarded.

This board?

$200,000 per hour for him to campaign for her

Devil fucker. Walking yeast infection of his sloppy seconds

Takei's an 80 year old wealthy retiree. He can afford to shitpost all day. He earned it. Not NEETS like yourself.

What?

Threadly reminder that George Takei doesn't run his own Twitter. Those are not his words. His media company makes all of his posts for him. Stop posting that shit here as if it means anything.

Wat? You are an illiterate like Bogormpf?

post all the travel expenses then we can talk?
i doubt you have those.

List of media personalities I've really gone off since they got Twitter.

>JK Rowling
>Piers Morgan
>Arin Hansen
>Jim Stirling
>George Takei

i know they all look soo amazing on their works, but then we see that they are dimwits on real life.

>complaining about Secret Service costs while surely bring him down
MADAM

You're a fuckmuffin

Move to white house

JK in particular is mind boggling.

Trump is fucking mind boggling

>King Faggot Gook is shilling against Trump 24/7

I feel sorry for his aids rotted brain

>>JK Rowling
Holy shit fuck that cunt. I think I may hate her more than Takei especially after the PDP fiasco.
>>Piers Morgan
Just another (((industry))) idiot
>>Arin Hansen
Wannabe Tranny
>>Jim Stirling
Who?
>>George Takei
Irrelevant nip faggot who thinks he's relevant just because he was a side character on Star Trek and never shuts up on Twitter.

Pink swastika. Haavara

He's taking $1 a year.

>2 billion barron's sad autistic 70 year old sperm bots generals
>why wont some guy shut up!?

Took hundreds of millions from daddy and sold it all for marketing rights and no returns because a broke ass

>Numbers based on data from october
>October
>Before he was fucking elected
Fake news

This guy has gone mental, if he's not going to use his money to help people then get the fuck over it. you have five years tops Nip fag.

What is extrapolation. You care about nothing. This is nothing but entertainment. You push paganism. You have no power. Enjoy the poopy pissbed you made. Lay in it in a dignified manner

>security costs

Maybe if 9 million death threats weren't made against him every day, it wouldn't be an issue.

Maybe if he didnt make fun of disabled and where is your source and you hate the golden rule and you are NOT tolerant snowflakes? Or are you? Fuck off

I'm sure this point has been made already, but didn't Trump REFUSE A SALARY? How the fuck can you whine about his money spending when he doesn't even get paid faggot?

>didnt read the thread
Dangle enough vagina carrots in front of your face and you'll swallow anything

how long before the grievance brigade takes Trump down with their misinformation and fake news?
youtu.be/pOmyEO0ypGI

You can't say he's already spent money that we have no idea if he's spent
It's intellectual dishonesty.

Do i expect trump, who has several kids and grandkids to spend more on trips than obama, who had 2 kids and disowned his father's entire family?
Of course.
Is it bad?
Depends on how much he spends.
Can i be mad at him for it now, when we have zero data?
No.

Trollemptitopf btfo! But in all seriousness, nuclear codes and shit!

Go to white house
>nothing is real everything is fake everybody is a faggot and im an angel and not a disgusting fat orange manwhore

Source

Untrue

Shitposting