Sup Forums BTFO

Sup Forums BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/komagata-maru-justin-trudeau-to-apologize-for-1914-incident-1.3530362
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Natural selection at work

Men can't have kids , checkmate tranny

>degenerated beings not passing their genes to the next gen

That's actually a good thing you know

It will destroy her life more than mine.

Gonna pay the coal toll so I don't care

Oh shit, I guess #ImWithHer now!

Typical Roastie

>tranny

Don't reproduce.

Ruin her life just to piss someone off?

Libtards

Gee, that's not racist and dehumanizing at all.

trannies don't have roast beef down there buddy

Just for fun, imagine if Chelsea Clinton had posted that on her twitter.

Can't remember or care if she has any kids.

Literally who?

>I am a genetic failure!
>take that alt-right!

Meanwhile I'll be raising my 3 wholesome white sons, and my genetic lineage will continue on, and hers will end in this lifetime.

Wow you really did "win".

Why are lefties so racist?

Cool

sage

sorry

>her

Black people just LOVE to be objectified like this, right OP? That'll surely win over all those "valuable minority voters", right?

>toll status
>pending payment

Hahaha holy shit is that real?!

I love how the only possibility of her being with a black man is just out of spite, and not attraction.

Wow it's fucking nothing
And if she would have children with niggers, it would horribly backfire for her in the long run and not affect the guys she wants to piss off

Nothing of value was lost.

What the fuck is that thing? Would Niggers even want to hit it? I doubt it. I can understand why they'd fuck fat trailer trash skanks, but this bitch looks like a tranny.

APOLOGIZE

cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/komagata-maru-justin-trudeau-to-apologize-for-1914-incident-1.3530362

>thinking we wouldn't just laugh

>gets raped and killed

If she's wants to sleep with niggers to get back at the alt right, does that make the alt right her father?

>inb4

DO IT!

You've obviously never been a black guy who girls want to date to spite their fathers. Source: Black guy in Mid-Florida, with all the racism of North Florida, but the multiculturalism of South Florida.

LOL

she is acting like getting a black bf is dehumanizing like beastiality???

kek

>Would Niggers even want to hit it?

white woman -> MUH DICK

it's as simple as that

/thread

Please post more, these are hilarious

There is no such thing as the alt right.
Ya lezbo

This doesn't piss me off in the least bit.

Have a kid with a black guy.

He will leave.

People will judge you everywhere you go.

You son will have a lower IQ

How is this even supposed to make me angry? Its your choice and your cross to bare.

STICK IT TO THE WHITE MAN AND DO IT!

Femanon here.

Not gonna lie, I live in a very remote area of Saskatchewan and there are no black people here only natives and whites. I will soon travel to Saskatoon and take a plane to Mississippi where I will accomplish my lifelong goal of getting blacked. I'm planning an interracial gangbang with 4 hung melanin enriched gentlemen, and there is quite literally and figuratively nothing you can do about it.

The only person getting btfo is some dude hoping to be a single mom one day

>tfw not on a biological clock

feels good being a man. This freak will be alone and miserable when she hits 30 and starts getting fat. I'll be on my second or third white child by then

No one wants to.

You fail to realize that once you go black you're not wanted back.

So enjoy being a single mother with diseases. It's literally your problem and yours alone.

>tranny
wow it's fucking nothing

ok, enjoy.
Be sure to leave the country before you have your kid though. He might raise the collective IQ of Canada. You need that superior American DNA.

I just can't think a more cucked nation like Canada.
Sweden maybe, but right now Canada are on a league of their own.

/pop/ only gets annoyed when attractive girls racemix, so that kinda rules this thing out

>I'm everything my enemies hate
>therefore I will not make children and ensure I'm a genetic dead end
>that'll spite my enemies

No one cares

It will not piss the "alt-right", only their ancestors.

>I'd be a racist to make a non racist angry
>being this liberal

Boy that'll sure learn them.

> Sending your offspring to hell for the lulz

You can't reproduce if you don't have a vagina. Also, I highly doubt a black individual would be able to fuck her(him?) anyways because I've heard that the surgically crafted synthetic vagina can only handle small penises without tearing. But nonetheless, she(he?) is doing the (((Chosen's))) work for them. What a pity.

Don't be mad at the "alt-right" when your boyfriend beats you up and leaves you with those children.

A Black guy may take issue with being used sexually and maritally to piss off someone, whether it be "le alt-right" or Daddy

Trudeau is bro-tier.

That's pretty hot desu. Can I watch, all the while you telling me how worthless my cock is?

do these people have any self awareness?

She's got one, out of wedlock of course. At the time it was announced during the campaign we didn't the father. Perhaps we now know, I haven't followed.
Truly an example for American girls. Seeing Ivanka and Chelsea side by side was not very flattering.

>i'll throw down my genetic legacy down the literal sewers of Humanity with no hope of ever being fixed because of the current cultural fad

good look finding this rare creature called "Black Father"

Hahahaha Drumpftards fucking oblitered

Doesn't it get stale after a few self hating roasties?

i wish i I'm not wasting pesos there I'm not wasting pesos there I'm not wasting pesos there I'm not wasting pesos there I'm not wasting pesos there I'm not wasting pesos there I'm not wasting pesos there I'm not wasting pesos there I'm not wasting pesos there I'm not wasting pesos there I'm not wasting pesos there I'm not wasting pesos there I'm not wasting pesos there I'm not wasting pesos there I'm not wasting pesos there I'm not wasting pesos there I'm not wasting pesos there I'm not wasting pesos there I'm not wasting pesos there I'm not wasting pesos there I'm not wasting pesos there I'm not wasting pesos there I'm not wasting pesos there I'm not wasting pesos there I'm not wasting pesos there I'm not wasting pesos there I'm not wasting pesos there I'm not wasting pesos there I'm not wasting pesos there I'm not wasting pesos there I'm not wasting pesos there I'm not wasting pesos there I'm not wasting pesos there I'm not wasting pesos there I'm not wasting pesos there I'm not wasting pesos there I'm not wasting pesos there I'm not wasting pesos there I'm not wasting pesos there I'm not wasting pesos there I'm not wasting pesos there I'm not wasting pesos there I'm not wasting pesos there I'm not wasting pesos there I'm not wasting pesos there I'm not wasting pesos there I'm not wasting pesos there I'm not wasting pesos there I'm not wasting pesos there I'm not wasting pesos there I'm not wasting pesos there I'm not wasting pesos there I'm not wasting pesos there I'm not wasting pesos there

it's happening anyway. Leftism is a meme virus that kills off its hosts demographically.

Also, whenever there is a vector to distance individuals, that will create separate ethno-groups. Meaning: whoever cares about "purity", selects into a purity-group that has stronger borders. That's how Jews or Gypsies separated themselves into thriving communities.

Her intended action will only strengthen the ingroup, while making her offspring more distant to it. If she wanted to hurt the alt-right, she would have to deliberately make children with us, to infect us with her "liberal genes".

That's too counter-intuitive for her to get it.

/bread

huh? She's married to some jew just like good goy Ivanka.

I like how you think you are hurting Sup Forums by doing this. In reality you are only hurting yourself

Ikr. He loves Muslims and Sikhs. What a cool guy.

>willing to ruin your children's lives to satisfy your desire for revenge
The term subhuman is too gentle for people like this

You mean using the (((globalist))) agenda's tricks on itself?

Mothers are always showing off their babies on Facebook. It drives single women mad, and it will drive this one mad too.

/thread

Literally who?

>i want to be a single mom to spite people i don't know
This is why leftism is collapsing. She would basically ruin her own life, and her child's life, just to spite strangers. The funniest part is that the people she wants to spite would just laugh at her for it.

Every syllable of this screams "daddy issues."

You can tell her parent(s) sucked at raising her. Women who willingly act self-destructively just to "get back at" someone (usually mom or dad) never grow out of that mindset.

Source: I had an ex who was raised by divorced hippies. She was bonkers, I've posted texts from her before they're fucking hilarious

Kek

yes he spends more time with hindus and muslims than he does with white people

Amazing, feminists have learned how to have kids without a father!

>You fail to realize that once you go black you're not wanted back.

This is what they need to learn.

>after a dindu, who would want you?
>black child? you're defiled
>black guys give black eyes

I love ausies on thisboard.