Happening?

superstation95.com/index.php/world/3255

A massive spike in radioactive Iodine-131 over Scandinavia has sent governments scrambling to find the cause. Radiation monitors are recording 4x increases in radioactive Iodine-131 which can only come from either a Nuclear Bomb Test, or a reactor accident. The nuclear half-life of Iodine-131 is eight days, so this is an absolutely recent incident.

A U.S. Air Force WC-135 has arrived in the United Kingdom on its way to the Arctic to take samples and readings. The WC-135 Constant Phoenix is a special purpose aircraft derived from the Boeing C-135 and used by the United States Air Force. Its mission is to collect samples from the atmosphere for the purpose of detecting and identifying nuclear explosions. It is also informally referred to as the "weather bird" or "the sniffer" by workers on the program.

It is possible that Russia detonated Tactical nuclear Bomb in violation of the Nuclear Test Ban Treaty, or suffered a nasty Naval Reactor Accident in Novaya Zemlya.

Spy satellites used for bomb blast detection do not monitor that part of the planet because there is nothing there to bomb; a perfect place to do an illegal test.

Other urls found in this thread:

stormsurfing.com/cgi/display_alt.cgi?a=glob_250
irsn.fr/EN/newsroom/News/Pages/20170213_Detection-of-radioactive-iodine-at-trace-levels-in-Europe-in-January-2017.aspx
iaea.org/newscenter/pressreleases/source-iodine-131-europe-identified
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barents_Sea
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iodine-131#Industrial_radioactive_tracer_uses
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prirazlomnoye_field
hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/index2.php#earthquake
veteranstoday.com/
defconwarningsystem.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lend-Lease#US_deliveries_to_the_Soviet_Union
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Muzzies are going to dirty bomb Stockholm. Screen cap this.

>Spy satellites used for bomb blast detection do not monitor that part of the planet because there is nothing there to bomb
Bullshit. The Vela Incident of 1979 disproves this.

This is a false flag directed at Russia, mark my words.

could they do underwater test?

unless yeah, a nuclear sub had an accident again

If I had to guess, I would say it's a sub accident or reactor accident. Time will tell, the air force should be able to tell if it was an explosion by collecting samples from the atmosphere.

It's clearly Fukushima radiation. The cores there are all in full meltdown still. TEPCO says it has released 535 sieverts. Whereas Chernobyl only released 350 sieverts. So it is worse than Chernobyl.

FACT: Background radiation across Earth has increased 700% since 1940.

None of you even remember what Fukushima is I bet. Bluepilled fools.

all depends on the jetstream from japan

Actually, it could be coming from Japan watching the weather model link.

Why the fuck would fukushima radiation concentrate in that region?

>tactical nuke

tactical is such a meaningless word now wtf

Look at the jet stream model, there's a blip in the stream which kind of projects air masses backwards over the Arctic.

According of government officials in France, this comes on the heels of another four-fold spike in Iodine-131 detected in January. This second burst of Iodine-131 is leading experts to believe nuclear tests have been conducted. The IRSN reports

Isn't that where the Tsar Bomba was detonated?

Is there any record of nuclear powered sub being there? I don't see why there would be a reactor there

I am betting naval accident.

Fake news

Did't Russia scuttle their old subs near there?

>citation needed

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_submarine_K-27

This is getting slide FUMP

Fake post

WW3 incoming buckle up

Bumping

BUMP

WHY IS POL FULL OF IDIOTS TAKING SHITPOST BAIT THREADS

its fucking hwdus fags, the dumb camera came back

bump

My guess would be a busted RTG from one of their nuclear powered navigation stations. No idea if an RTG can spike like that though

it cant im bretty sure

Capped

Everyone save this picture for the big happening

got that right

And now you see why one-line writing prompts, demands that everybody else make OP's case for him, and contentless one-posts must be saged or reported.

the odds of it being a nuclear weapons test are astronomically low.

there'd be no reason for Putin to risk international backlash let alone potentially put NORAD on high alert. I would also think Norway would have picked up anything flying around there.

in all likelihood, a naval reactor blew

I know this isn't the first time one of those has caused problems though. Every now and again some retard tries to scrap one and contaminates the fuck out of everything.
There have also been in the past full on small-scale fission plants used to run Arctic military bases. Maybe a secret one of those melted down.

No water isolates radioactivity, but particles in it react with it. So it would not have gone in the atmosphere.

maybe a TR3B blew up and leaked its radioactive fuel into the atmosphere?

The USAF scrambled some f-15 to the florida state this day , could it be related ?

Also , the timing is extremely suspicious, after yesterdays news about Rex Tillerson firing the sevent floor of the depto of state (deep state).

maybe

That's where they tested the first Tsar bomb so probably something to do with that.

>superstation 95
I prefer the superstation 98 or superstation ME

Holy shit you people are retarded.

No source and fake news site from OP

nice role play

I think you must be joking, but if you were present a few months ago on this board, you would know about a guy who took pictures of the GHOUL bomber plane which , according to him, would reach Russia from the northen hemisphere of the planet. ( This is important , since the location of the radioactivity matches the Ghouls fligh plan.)

Another leaker came and said that several Ghoul planes had been taken off the air by the Russians, by the use of tactical nuclear missiles weapons (according to the leaker, the planes flight so fast , they discard the engines after each trip).

Put two and two together and you will see the alarmity of the situation.

>oy vey this is ruining my hwdu thread
maybe its another tsar bomba

dirty bombs kill no one. its easier to kill with anything else. its does ruin the real estate prices.

only partially joking.

at this point, i'm accepting that we have some hidden tech capable of jumping space.

Vault 7 is an underground nuclear detection facility in Wichita.

Not sure if relevant.

And Wikileaks said recently they are going to release documents from the Vault 7....

Kind of an odd coincidence.

an insider user was saying that it is an airgapped server farm storing the most classified in the Cheyenne Mountain Complex.. only ~7 people have clearance to physically access the information (so the user said)

Must definitly the USA, Russia, China and Israel have space capable aircraft , it has been leaked in other sites.

Which is pretty alarming since we dont know anything about this countries high tech armament.

i'm sure the tech we don't know about is mind boggling. gonna be some pissed people when all that is revealed. i think thats part of what is in Vault 7

We happening now boys

>russian fuckup
>will try to frame ukraine for it
>russia will invade ukraine
>shit happens with russian minorities in baltics
>russian government overreacts again
>WW3
>NATO conquers west russia
>China invades east russia mid war
>China wont leave east russia with its resources
>NATO stays in west russia
>Basically Cold war with China as Russia and Russia as split up germany
Screencap this post.

Just imagine what we could find on that vault, from medicine treatment to the ultimate in warfare.

Yeah , i think people are gonna get pissed if they find out about everything that has been taken from them.

Gonna get real ugly very soon.

well, bear in mind, it will probably be released around the same time as some video from lolita island is released.

pitchforks and torches, my mexibrother

Do you ever wonder where all those Trump voters came from, herr kommissar? Of course not, you honestly think we're all KGB.

Are you all fucking retarded?

On the other side of that island is where the Soviet's dropped the Tsar Bomba. There's nothing there, so it's a perfect test area since you can detonate something like a nuke without blowing your own fucking cities up. Saying that spy satellites don't monitor that place because of the stupid reason listed above is like saying we wouldn't conduct nuclear testing in the middle of a desert. OH WAIT.

And to the Mexitard who was talking about F-15s being scrambled, that's because Trump was flying into the area and some dumbass pilot was flying parallel to Air Force One so they scrambled jets.

Not to mention, if Russia DID conduct any kind of test in the Arctic, does it REALLY make ANY FUCKING SENSE to scramble jets in only ONE city at near the southern most point of the continental US?

You guys are fucking morons. I'm ashamed to even be associated with people in this thread.

good points, quality post

its user, user

OP I wasn't attacking you, I came to the thread because it honestly seems interesting. Is there any more credible source?

I know. Generally I don't post stuff and lurk but holy shit. Granted, the dude is from Mexico and depending on how the news there is filtered the story might not have gotten through, idk.

Its a possiblity since i find this "USA-Russia are Friends" approchement very strange.

With all due respect German-Bro, but the current political situation of Russia and China reminded me of the position of Germany at the begining of the WWII, they were guided to an open confrontation with the USSR, and they were provided with resources by the west banking system .

The West was betting on those two countries to anihilate each other , and then , it could easly conquer Europe, but it didnt take into account that the Soviets would come winnning and amassed such large army. At the end, they just had to negotiate with the Soviets.

This is situation right know, we dont know if the Chinese are going to backstabb either the Russians or the Americans, things can go either way and believe , those 3 countries would love to fill the gap if any of those 3 are dismembered, destroyed or simple annexed.

>OP I wasn't attacking you, I came to the thread because it honestly seems interesting. Is there any more credible source?

No, I understand, no sarcasm above. I don't know of any other sources, just heard it from a friend and looking for opinions.

Shilling so early? You dont have a Shill party to attend this night?. I mean , its saturday night! Come one people! Leave your keyboards and go and spend some of the Uncle Soros dough.

The similarities between germany pre WW2 and russia today are simply uncomfortable and russians are too blind for it since the "beat the nazis" (tm) and therefor could never follow a similiar path as germany.

Shilling? Give me a break.

You're the idiot that thinks the Air Force is going to scramble jets in South Florida if Russia actually tested a nuke or there was a nuclear accident in the Arctic.

You're pissed because you look like an idiot.

I am that Mexitard, it seems you take all the news at face value and cant come up with your own research.

1- The F-15 news WAS NOT shown on any of the (Mexican) local media, i had to search it in English news sites.

2-Two days ago, a Russian spy ship was on the North-East area of the continental USA. I hope you saw that one, because it gives us a precedent of several clandestine operations in the area.

3- I admit Supersation95 is consided "fake" news , frindge site etc, but, there are real gems in there. Just because they guy who runs the site seems a bit "strange" or "looney" you shoul not dismis automaticaly everything he posts.

I've been searching through Google with no results. The only thing I found that's remotely related was a release of Iodine-131 in Norway back in October 2016 and a Soviet submarine accident in 1985.

If this was old Sup Forums someone would be checking for Skykings on the radio already

And you are probably a shill . No i dont feel "retarded" , what are you 15 years old? Who said the Artic ? i said the northen hemisphere , which is a huge area.

Dont trust me, check the archives for the Ghoul spy plane and the info given by the leaker.

This is serious business, if you dont believe it fine, but dont throw that kind of blanket statments.

Please explain to me how I'm taking the news I read at face value when you are literally taking an admittedly fake news site at face value. How does that work?

Research =/= Drawing conclusions between two completely unrelated events without critical thinking

>Russia nukes Arctic
>FUCK SCRAMBLE JETS IN SOUTH FLORIDA
K.

That Russian spy ship is a Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) ship. It's a fucking tin can piece of trash, but what they were after was collecting data on submarine screw noises (from the propeller of the sub, each gives off a distinct sound) in Groton, Connecticut (a major sub base). I'm in the Navy, I've been to Groton numerous times. It's not a big deal, trust me. All they can do is collect signals and other shit, not deploy spies on the base.

Okey, since superstation95 doesnt seem to generate any trust, i just visited this website :

irsn.fr/EN/newsroom/News/Pages/20170213_Detection-of-radioactive-iodine-at-trace-levels-in-Europe-in-January-2017.aspx

The IRSN is a French government agency, so the information posted on Superstation95, seems to be backed by a trusthfull agency.

Now what ? were do we search for news on this matter ? The nordic press ?

I didn't read all 7 or 8 of your posts before I made my first comment here. No, I'm not a shill. I've been lurking on this board since it was /new/, moved to Sup Forums for a bit, and when Sup Forums was made I've come here since.

If you must know, I'm 23, married to a smoking hot wife who is carrying my unborn child, and I work for the US Navy.

Still think I'm a shill, hombre?

A lot of stuff like this gets reported by smaller "fake news" sites before it gets picked up by the Legacy Media.

Time will tell if the story pans out.

MUCH better.
Now that we have a (seemingly) legitimate source, at least the discussion of where and why the Iodine-131 is there is dandy.

Okey i get it, you think all these incidents are NOT related in any manner.

Well, cant help you with that one, because thats your "point of view" , which in reality is just your amount of knowledge and the capacity to use it.

So, its your point of view , great!, please , keep on enriching this thread with it.

Or maybe help us with information from a variaty of sites accross the web.

Or you could just keep on posting, makes no difference to me.

holy fuck why cant this be a real thing

it would actually be the most fascinating place in the planet

It seems, with the few pieces of info we have gathered, the amount of radiation and area of expansion, it seems non-natural, man-made and by the amount radiation expelled, to be either an industrial accident or a military operation.

We cant throw out of the window the industrial accident angle, because the island is deserted and it was the previous testing ground of the Soviet Union.

What else operates in the area or near it?.

That was started a while ago whenever Sup Forums was newer. This isn't the original I saved on my old laptop from several years ago, but it's basically the same. Funny as hell.

>iaea.org/newscenter/pressreleases/source-iodine-131-europe-identified
This is an article from 2011 that some Redditards dug up.

>The IAEA has received information from the Hungarian Atomic Energy Authority (HAEA) that the source of the iodine-131 (I-131) detected in Europe was most probably a release to the atmosphere from the Institute of Isotopes Ltd., Budapest. The Institute of Isotopes Ltd. produces radioisotopes for healthcare, research and industrial applications. According to the HAEA, the release occurred from September 8 to November 16, 2011. The cause of the release is under investigation.

Another thing that would come to mind is Russian nuclear subs. They have a naval base in that area (I think that's where they have their aircraft carrier stationed). I remember seeing an article or two several years ago about a suspected Russian sub that was photographed in Sweden or Norway or something, plus they've run aground there in the past. Maybe something similar?

I'll dig and see where bases are in that region and any operating nuclear subs

>The Vela Incident of 1979
ZA speaks truth.Every inch of this rock is monitored, don't fool yourself.

Cringe

No , i dont , and sorry to throw the the shill term so easy. Congratulations for your wife and child.

Sorry to ask this , but have you heard anything related to this from your buddies at the navy? Maybe an odd task or something?

>>russian fuckup>will try to frame ukraine for it>russia will invade ukraine>shit happens with russian minorities in baltics>russian government overreacts again>WW3>NATO conquers west russia>China invades east russia mid war>China wont leave east russia with its resources>NATO stays in west russia>Basically Cold war with China as Russia and Russia as split up germanyScreencap this post.

Agee

China annexing eastern Russia has been on the cards since Ukraine kicked off.

It's fine man. I didn't mean to come off as a dick, and thank you. Super pumped about being a dad.

No, not really. I'm a Corpsman (medical) so usually I won't hear much about stuff like that unless there is a deployment coming up or if you're stationed with the Marines or some other expeditionary force. Currently stationed in Newport, RI -- that's why I'm familiar with Groton (the clinic there is under NHCNE's command).
----
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barents_Sea
I guess the Russian's have their Northern Fleet around this area West of the supposed location of the test or radiation. Nuke subs should be under that fleet I would imagine.

Also, they have a spent nuclear fuel dump in that area as well, pic related.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iodine-131#Industrial_radioactive_tracer_uses
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prirazlomnoye_field

False flag in order to start war with russia i geuss, goodbye peeps

Thats a great point german-bro, maybe Russia is being blinded and the moment it wagers war against any of the other two, the true face of the situation would unreveal. Thats a possibility.

>The nordic press
Checked Dagens Nyheter, Svenska Dagbladet and Aftenposten. Absolutely nothing.

Yes, a very obvious one

Wasnt that island the place where Tzar Bomba was detonated?

a few others here have mentioned that it is.

>not using superior happening website.

hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/index2.php#earthquake

Do you have a German site like Veterans Today or the DEFCON warning system? You know, run by ex-military, maybe we could find something there.

sites :
veteranstoday.com/
defconwarningsystem.com/

don't we have satellites that pickup nuclear explosions?

How would a test go un noticed?

>the neocon cabal is trying to frame Russia again

Could be related to coal, Fukushima accident, or a cracked reactor in Norway last year.

Here are past examples of high 131 stolen from /r/europe:

2017/01 - detected levels in Poland(highest) - 5.92 micro Bq / m3 (+/- 0.5) = 0.00000592 Bq/m3 (particulate iodine); estimates: 0.00001785 - 0.0000296 Bq/m3 (gaseous iodine)

2011/03/24 - levels in Poland after Fukushima accident - 0.08 mili Bq / m3 = 0.00008 Bq/m3 (gaseous iodine)

2011/09-11 - release from Hungarian factory making medical isotopes - cant' find exact levels

1986/04-05 - levels in Poland after Tschernobyl accident - 100 Bq / m3 (gaseous iodine)

The soviets got millions of weapons from the US in WW2.

Germany was the enemy, not the Soviets.

"Roughly 17.5 million tons of military equipment, vehicles, industrial supplies, and food were shipped from the Western Hemisphere to the USSR, 94% coming from the US. For comparison, a total of 22 million tons landed in Europe to supply American forces from January 1942 to May 1945. It has been estimated that American deliveries to the USSR through the Persian Corridor alone were sufficient, by US Army standards, to maintain sixty combat divisions in the line"

"The United States gave to the Soviet Union from October 1, 1941 to May 31, 1945 the following: 427,284 trucks, 13,303 combat vehicles, 35,170 motorcycles, 2,328 ordnance service vehicles, 2,670,371 tons of petroleum products (gasoline and oil) or 57.8 percent of the High-octane aviation fuel,[24] 4,478,116 tons of foodstuffs (canned meats, sugar, flour, salt, etc.), 1,911 steam locomotives, 66 Diesel locomotives, 9,920 flat cars, 1,000 dump cars, 120 tank cars, and 35 heavy machinery cars. Provided ordnance goods (ammunition, artillery shells, mines, assorted explosives) amounted to 53 percent of total domestic production.[24] One item typical of many was a tire plant that was lifted bodily from the Ford Company's River Rouge Plant and transferred to the USSR. The 1947 money value of the supplies and services amounted to about eleven billion dollars."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lend-Lease#US_deliveries_to_the_Soviet_Union

The Kola peninsula too is full of old nuclear shit. I've personally been to Murmansk and seen the scuttled subs in the harbor

They have barely stable nuclear power stations there too.

>dirty bombs kill no one.

at first..

It seems likely, ((they)) are desperate and they need another WW if it doesnt happen, ((they)) are toasted.