Foreign person speaking English

>foreign person speaking English
>omg so cute and exotic
>foreign person speaking Japanese
>you sound retarded

Japanese only sounds good when Japanese men talk it.

>sounds good

何言ってるアホ

すみません。

That post isn't entirely wrong if you compare it with Mandarin and Korean.

アホ、僕はアメリカ人。自殺しろね。

konichiwa, user-chan! genki desu?

>fluent in 日本語
>never speak because I'm a stuttering retard and don't want to look like a weaboo even though I am one
>always embarassed when getting sushi or traveling

How to I stop being a social retard?

違う、スイスですよ!

That's not true. You get pretty much the same "hey that's nice, you speak our language!" reaction from actual Japanese.

My point was that there is nothing positive about having an accent in Japanese as opposed to English. I think it says something about the two cultures

Don't know how you became fluent and didn't get over the embarrassing part. I've learned a few languages and after a little while on the first I got over being embarrassed. Either you are lying or autistic.

Having an accent in English or other languages isn't that cool either. Some girls might find you cute because of it, but if you want to do business or have serious discussions, people will take you less seriously.

I speak Japanese with a pure Queens English accent. I sound childish. They think it's cute. Which part of murica you from? I don't think the south east American accents lend themselves well to Japanese.

What are they saying?

>Tfw I will never learn an Asian language as I have a strong Ayrshire accent
It's OK with French though

I was 20 years old happy birthday. I am happy everyone was and spend the last 10 generations.

English sounds only good when foreigners talk it.

Norden Szkandenavean accents ar shet though

And a nip nong ching chong to you too, young lady.

What's this pic trying to prove?

That's only if your bad at it though, Japanese is fairly easy to speak and they'll like most regular people applaud your effort.

アホは何?

Of course, foreigner's Japanese is considered adorable

Japanese is basically spoken only in Japan, but there are dialects and accent by region as well

dub's checked though, if it's any consolation...

I became fluent by consuming weaboo anime media. Of course I'm fucking autistic.