Should we ban sex?

change.org/p/the-world-ban-sex-8fe27164-9964-4e76-bb25-cb55a911cd4c?recruiter=683739416&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink

He might have a point there, Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/3852117/millennials-sex-parents-boomers/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

> Petitioning: the world

People should practice temperence in their sexual lives

Banning sex is pointless, but individuals should strive for chastity

For the modern day millenial, the concept of celibacy is so alien, so unthinkable, so offensive even, that its unlikely that it may as well be impossible.

But anyone that can bear it, should.

I hope you are joking.

”If we ban sex there will be less aggression in the world”

> Totally accurate, not like there wouldn't be more

Most of this board doesn't need to worry either way.

Get out of here, kike

Stop

>Not having sex
>Get frustrated as time passes
>Eventually come on Sup Forums
>Become an asset for Donald's campaign
>Won the meme war

Further proof that not giving sex to Hugless Kissless Virgins isn't a smart move.

Put a suppresion field á la Half life 2
Not only will you make sex impossible
You will make fapping also impossible

Facts.

I kinda agree with him, but we should only ban sex for those who are over 20 and virgins.

Fuck off sweeny go back to making cancer or whatever it is you do.

They do it because they are bored and it brings them to what they think is the height of pleasure, they within the bottom of the cave, and the media does everything in their power to keep them from ascending.
Lust is a biological function, it is easily controlled, but everyone has such a weak will they believe it to be a necessity, it is a necessity for passing on the genes, but passing on the genes of the weak is an Evolutionary death sentence, they also do not pass on the genes, they mostly use contraceptives. Anyway, if we had a populace of strong and intelligent individuals, hookup culture would be gone overnight. But in the twilight of this age, who are we to rob them of their only joy?

>But in the twilight of this age, who are we to rob them of their only joy.

Geniuses.

Good luck with that faggot

Outside of marriage, yes

Sorry m8 but studies suggest otherwise.

time.com/3852117/millennials-sex-parents-boomers/

this is not /r9k/ you degenerated cuck

How about we ban arms? Can't shoot a gun if you don't have any arms.

How about we ban eating? Can't go to war over food if you don't eat.

How about we ban breathing? Can't hurt other people if you're not alive.

>arms

Self-Defense is necessary. Sex is not.

>eating

Nutrition is necessary. Sex is not.

>Breathing

Oxygen is necessary. Sex is not.

Anymore weak points?

People are the source of all problems in the world. Should we all just go on ahead and die?

Or what about laws? We should ban those cause people keep breaking them!

Wtf kinda logic is this?!

Self-isolation is always an option.

Ban all kinds of sex besides heterosexual intercourse in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation. This is the only way to prevent sexual degeneracy.

H-haha already doing my part for the cause brothers...

If you could read the mind of most people today it would sound something like:

>Bareback Sex! Bareback Sex! Bareback Sex! BAREBACK SE~X!

My point is that it's not possible to completely ban biological imperatives. The most you can do is regulate when and where they may be sated.

so getting rid of the main way of procreation will fix the world. genocide OP?

Artificial Insemination, smartass.

>age of consent and age to work a full-time job is the same.
>Age is a measure of maturity.
>Therefore, to be mature enough to consent to sex, you need to be mature enough to be responsible for your own income.
>ALIMONY.
>Therefore, no woman can consent to sex.
>Therefore all sex involving females is rape. With lesbians, they rape each other. They both go to jail.

So, logically, we have to ban sex with women because it is rape. They are not mature enough to consent.
Not while there are alimony laws.

So, yeah, the ultimate logical ultimatum; either women are capable of maturity, enough so that they do not require alimony (and therefore it is an unnecessary law that steals from one to give to another) or everything is rape and we die out because anyone who dares attempt to reproduce goes to jail, also women get dick starved.

Yeah, lets ban sex.

We go from a lose/lose situation to a win/draw (humanity dies out) situation.

>imperative

Says who? Dr. Shekelstein?

>cant get laid
>tries to stop everyone else having sex

stay mad, virgin

how many people actually do that on purpose?

Reproduction isn't necessary, so you say.

>I don't even.

The throne, the altar and the coin have been oppressing mankind's instincts and emotions for the purpose of obtaining power. The result is the debasement of these instincts into aggression, disdain, violence and death.

The Sexual Revolution started the process of liberating one instinct (the rewards system that gives us pleasure when we do something good for life), but it's still immersed in the toxic environment created by the altar, the throne, and the coin. What you call "degeneracy" isn't caused by the instinct, it's caused by the struggle for power between the instincts (that have enabled life to survive millions of years and evolve into humans) and the altar, the power and the coin (institutions created by humans). The concept of "degeneracy" is indoctrination by the altar, the throne and the coin in their own interest, not yours.

The solution is to remove the power of all three institutions. Life-preserving instincts should have primacy.

Instincts that provide life can't be denied (not for long) without self-destruction and the end of life. Instincts can't be suppressed by the conscious mind, by the law, by the fear of eternal damnation, by shame, or by what have you - they will just be stripped of context, and resurface as a negative force. Willpower also can do no more than MODULATE instincts.

Humans can die, we can even destroy the Earth, but life will remain. That life will have the same instincts - self-preservation, reproduction, exploration, gregarious. But the altar, the throne, and the coin will be gone forever.

BAN WATER
>Death due to accidental inhalation, even in small quantities.
>Prolonged exposure to solid water causes severe tissue damage.
>Excessive ingestion produces a number of unpleasant though not typically life-threatening side-effects.
>Water is a major component of acid rain.
>Gaseous water can cause severe burns.
>Contributes to soil erosion.
>Leads to corrosion and oxidation of many metals.
>Contamination of electrical systems often causes short-circuits.
>Exposure decreases effectiveness of automobile brakes.
>Found in biopsies of pre-cancerous tumors and lesions.
>Given to vicious dogs involved in recent deadly attacks.
>Often associated with killer cyclones in the U.S. Midwest and elsewhere, and in hurricanes including deadly storms in Florida, New Orleans and other areas of the southeastern U.S.
>Thermal variations in water are a suspected contributor to the El Nino weather effect.
BAN WATER

see

Where's your petition though

>Self defense is necessary. Sex is not.
you have that reversed m8. You could live your whole life without actually having to defend yourself. Look at women, they have men to do it for them. With sex, your continuing your species when you produce offspring so while it's not necessarily a necessity to survive as an individual, it is necessary as a species.

Sex is just an aspect of the animal. Banning it wont end competition. There will still be conflict for resources.

Idk how many times i'm gonna have to say Artificial Insemination before I get tired.

Yes, but less conflict.

One leas dimension to worry about.

*less

It won't make a difference to 99% of posters here.

See

Why less? Animals be animals. We are hardwired for conflict. Because it is through competition how nature enforces selection.

You must ban life if you want peace.

I get laid constantly and i'm calm as a clam

yeah lets ban the only decent thing on this shit heap planet and sit around talking about gay shit like post modern philosophy and yugioh. fuck me man.

there are plenty of peaceful animals, in fact the majority of animals are generally harmless unless under extreme duress.

altruism is quite common in nature

>Should we ban sex?
Only for Chads and Stacies

>post modern philosophy and yugioh

Both better and less harmful than pointless sex.

Interesting. But homos always did this and still procreated. Soooooo. This only applies for disease death sin and degeneracy creating heteros

So take the intimacy out of the equation in favor of just transferring the semen. You really think that banning a natural/ instinctual activity in favor of the injecting sperm into the vagina is acceptable. Either way fluids were exchanged, one way results in intimacy, the other is just artificial and void of human quality.

It's such an injustice

I don't have functioning genitalia and I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

This.

This nigger takes anymore bluepills and he'll be full smurf mode.

I love yugioh
Such a shame they shut down duelingnetwork

Apparently I have been doing this for 5 years.

I knew this place was infested with weirdos

> peaceful
> animal
Nope. You must mean non-violent animals, but competition there is. Even the smallest amoeba is programmed in this manner.

Even if they were not competing among themselves, their mere existence would pose a threat to other species.

>Contemplating reality and the universe with a small group of intellectuals/playing a card game is better than developing a physical, emotional, and mental bond with a significant other.

I'll take the more harmful and pointless sex m8.

So if you were the king of the world and had to decide wheter banning sexual intercourse or male masturbation which one would you ban and why

Wow get a load of this normie

Eunuchs have existed for a long time, that's not a wierdo.

This is a good point. The most sexually conservative societies are always the most successful, safe, and happy

How does Sup Forums benefit from this? It's not like anyone here has sex to begin with.

If anything, ban male masturbation. It's a waste of semen that could have contributed to creating a child. Plus it would motivate men to actually put effort into finding a partner.

Yet they always end up abandoning those conservative principals and decaying into their inevitable demise.

Nice try, Schlomo.
How is craving for pussy a good thing? Nothing cant prevent us from taking the venom out of the body.

It takes a dick and vagina to procreate.