Any Christians here want to start a community? As in...

Any Christians here want to start a community? As in, leave your home and family and valuables behind and preach the gospel 24/7? I give you some proof this is what Jesus taught at the sermon on the mount:

No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.
Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?
Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?
Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith?
Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed? (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.
But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
Matthew 6:24-26, 30-33 KJV
bible.com/1/mat.6.24-33.KJV
Anyone prepared to do this? Jesus said if you love him to keep his commandments. That means quitting your job to work for God instead.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wOc4vb0lvPs
discord.gg/fqkj6MS
youtube.com/watch?v=Ld_4e0q6nFk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Any Christians here want to start a community?
no it always ends up as a cult where the leader rapes the children

>2017
>still believing in jewligion

Yeah that's what really sucks too, the first generation adheres to Jesus teachings and then the next starts touching the kids and gets the government to pull a Waco on us

You only hate it because you're not able to do it

Can we get donkeys and carts and just pilgrimage around the south in the winter and north in the summer?

Maybe a goat too.

Yeah definitely. I am convicted to do this but I don't know anyone willing to try, or anyone who even has as much faith as I do

Id be down. Some combined user inbestment and good to go

>preach the gospel
There are time for words and there are times for swords. This is one of the latter. Form a Crusading Order with a serious and well thought out structure and strategy and I would gladly serve the lord.

waco was an operation that saved kids from the satanic cabal. clinton ran the waco operation in the first place.

>KJV

Why do proddies insist on using inferior translations?

Group name.

Sword of The Word.

SOW.

We sow our teachings to the fields of people.

Meant for

Because TR-onlyism is the only way to explain why God was too stupid to protect the bible
t. Fedora

I was watching this video youtu.be/wOc4vb0lvPs this guys channel is pretty good concerning placing Jesus over everything else the Bible says. It made me rethink a lot of things but the end goal is to definitely preach 24/7 and live with other Christians either on the streets or in a community with property

Also 1611-only way to heaven
Good enough for Paul good enough for me

I would like to, but maybe not preach the gospel as that tends to turn people away. Maybe just pilgrimage and help people.

Mark 16
15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;

18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

I've thought of doing this exact same thing for a while, the first thoughts I explicitly received were ones of playing with snakes, particularly developing a relationship with an 18 foot 40 pound king cobra to the point where it stays wrapped around my neck and on top of my shoulders like Shiva, and becoming absolutely fascinated with how Rasputin allegedly drank cyanide like it was no big deal.

Unless a group is performing these signs while preaching the good news, I see no reason to even give them a second look.

to be true to christ you should stay in the cities and preach to those who have fallen from grace

why do idiots disregard that the american standard version, and the king james are the only texts that match the hebrew and greek, while the vulgate latin translations are absolute garbage.

Digits agree, Discord server when?

Making one right now then

>but maybe not preach the gospel as that tends to turn people away

>t. satan

> converting a libcuck to christcuck
yes stop drinking cum and start drinking blood

As Christian we should spread the Word. It's wrong living in ghettos, even if they are perfect.

Right on.

discord.gg/fqkj6MS

Faith come by hearing and hearing by the word of God

youtube.com/watch?v=Ld_4e0q6nFk

I don't want to start a church I want to start or join a community of believers who care for each others needs like the disciples did when they started out

starting a church and spreding the gospel is what its about

> community of believers who care for each others needs like the disciples did when they started out

they themselves were trying to spread the gospel

I know, I said that in the OP. The main focus will be to do that. But I am only by myself because no one I know has great faith and they would think that quitting your job is ridiculous and not what God wants, even though He clearly says that He will provide for you if you forsake all to spread the truth of the gospel.

Bump

BASED user!