It's really happening

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

twitter.com/Sargon_of_Akkad/status/833042483135275009

inb4 conspiracy
inb4 paranoia

Shit, too late.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NZR64EF3OpA
youtube.com/watch?v=jcjZMInOXJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=iZait6_gi7I
twitter.com/Sintypitch/status/833121330107129858
pastebin.com/hgW5q5Kx
pastebin.com/VWbqXyPy
zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-17/dhs-insider-warns-its-spy-versus-spy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw the combined efforts of youtuber e-celebs and the president of the united states takes down the televised jew, for good

Trump actually made Pewbiepie and all these other e-celebs likable. What a bizarre turn of events.

Trump will make the internet great again

The destruction of the MSM and corrupt liberals feels so fucking good.

Trump said he's Make America Great Again:

He Lied

HE'S MAKING THE WORLD GREAT AGAIN

>thinking youtubers could do something that thousands of lawsuits haven't been able to do.

Shit kids, maybe you need to stick around and figure out how the real world works. 20 bitcoin says you won't be sucking off these channels in a year.

and here I thought 2016 was a fun year

WHAT UNIVERSE IS THIS?!!??!?! FUCKING 4D INTERDIMENSIONAL MEMETICS.

Lügenpresse BTFO.

this is literally a war for the minds of the youth. fucking memes man

Trump is red pilling personified into living flesh.

It's breath taking.

I N F O W A R S

Suing over what exactly?
also
>literally typing out "kid"

is there some sort of implication here that I'm not getting

>Donald Trump is the good guy
>The news is the bad guy
>Democrats are the bad guys
>America is currently run by a shadow government of autistic people on the internet talking with top members of the current administration and intelligence officials

What a time to be alive

yfw this is a losing battlec
yfw this is a waste of time
yfw the only people who will benefit from this are the channels shilling this """idea"""

>20 bitcoin

You want to bet the equivalent of $20,000 over THIS?

Nice try Carl

What will this accomplish?

>Just give up goyim!
>The only people pushing this idea are the ones who want to make money
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain

youtube.com/watch?v=NZR64EF3OpA

time and space should be utterly shredded by all these impossible events by now, but this timeline keeps getting stronger and stronger--as if some unknown force were altering the very fabric of reality

Suing because of slander

Protip: It's not.

Also
>denying kids are on this board, in this bread and typing replies.

hmmmm, I wonder were Pewds is getting his YLYL content from. Oh, wait. yeah, it's Sup Forums. Apparently, this material is worth 100s of millions of dollars of entertainment if only you market it correctly.

Time's are changing. Alternative media is on the rise, and whoever's paying you to say otherwise is dead wrong.

Well America runs the world so, one thing leads to another.

>(((Benjamin)))

I fucking despise this retarded bastard.

Any effort to fuck up media is not a waste of time. DO YOU KNOW HOW WE LITHUANIANS HATE THE FUCKING MEDIA? Buzzfeed tier cancer, articles copypasted from TheGuardian, buzzfeed, WSJ, New York times and so on WITH SHITTY TRANSLATION and conclusions about them written by millennial art school drop outs who look like anorexic emo zombies. You think you have it bad? Our situation will only get better if journalists from the west stop regurgitating crap.

The enemy of my enemy..

What if this is the timeline of ultimate success. No matter how bad it gets it will continue

>Suing because of slander
who gives a shit about slander if it becomes meaningless?
It's like an army of tards with knives declaring themselves all powerful against one guy with a nuke.

>thinking you can do anything to effect the media by using the same shit tactics that have been used a hundred times.

>thinking the media is doing anything but chuckling hardily at this.

Holy shit guys, what is 1d chess and where did you find it?

We shifted timelines into a more conservative, more right wing universe

Are you new? this is like a babyredpill

I've always hated pewdiepies video game persona but outside of that he's been a pretty cool guy

Anyone else wake up and wonder if they died and this is all a weird after life?

>Cubs and Cavs win championships
>Trump becomes president
>The elite pedo rings were real
>Celebs start losing their minds
>Alex Jones is more trustworthy than MSM
>I'm supporting Pewdiepie

What fucking timeline is this

The world definitely feels comfier.

could be classified as technically libel. But, the press could argue that it was an opinion and not fact. You can't call opinions slanderous/libel

Slander already is meaningless. Where have you been? Shit, how old are you?

Yeah. The media isn't worried at all about their loss of power...
youtube.com/watch?v=jcjZMInOXJQ

Open up libel laws

Kek approves

Nice palindrome, kid.

>Carlgon of Cukkad

Sargon's a fag.

I agree but to imply that "on the rise" = "more powerful" is pure retardation.

h-he was on a red board?

Alternative media is starting to outstrip MSM broadcasts. Rogan I think out does just about any one on any given day.

>Pewdiepie goes from scraming man playing video games for children to the guy at the helm of the WSJ downfall

Reality is crazier than fiction

MSM got outjewed last year by single childless men who masturbate to anime. I'll take my chances with Sargon of Acuck and the other youtube celebs over legacy media anytime.

>Quadroon of Mossad

probably /gif/

Probably /gif/ they have YLYL going all the time

wont it be easier for youtube to purge these trouble making channels and send their viewers elsewhere?

I get my news from Pewdiepie. CNN you are no longer needed.

Give it time, it will be. More and more people are cutting the cord.

Sargon is a dirty fence sitter that steals shit from Sup Forums and says there's nothing to the jq, but he has a large following that we can use to our advantage.

That's the debate? woopwoop?

RED BOARD RED BOARD
stay classy guys we have a faggot possible watching this board

I've been asking myself the same thing. If you start questioning it you'll be questioning your sanity. Just roll with it dude.

Thousands of lawsuits aren't an alternative form of entertainment that's cheaper and less advisement based. But feel free to keep thinking you're "too big to fail".

Wait I don't get it, are they gonna sue the MSM or something? Is that why they're asking for examples of them attacking youtubers?

Kek is revealing itself.
That seemingly impossible events are the essence of chaos.

later in the video, you can see a comment saying "praise kek" or something like that. How long 'till Kek decides to straight up inhabit his body?

>Protip: It's not.
Of course not. It's libel.

It's a wonderful time to be alive.

The thing is he accepted to debate this anarkiddie that he made a video on but so far he hasn't even talked about the debate even when pressured by said anarkiddie

kek

Of course, he already got rid of that fucking Net Neutrality bullshit.

tmw Pewds jerks off to gay X-Change transexuals feasting on their own shit an semen

>red board
>webm with sound
Well we know where Pewdiepie find jerk material from. Thank /gif/

LOL seeing someone seriously use "the jq" in a sentence is fucking funny. Do you not realize how fucking stupid you look to outsiders that don't want anything to do with "the jq"?

You look like a fucking idiot who can't accept allies unless they buy entirely and fully your conception of the world. Fuck sakes.

We're on the same fucking side but I don't hate Jews so that makes me not your ally... you're shooting yourself in the foot

2017 will be like 2016 in steroids.

Don is a cuk faggot who was sucking hillary's dick the moment he got on air. youtube.com/watch?v=iZait6_gi7I

First we have to redpill them on these egotistical commie fucks so they drop the fanboy hard ons.

The Reactionaries of 1933 were not accepted by Hitler, and they said the same thing. Guess what happened? Germany became great again and almost liberated the world from Jewry.

honestly, when I started watching his videos on the threads here, I went ot his channel and watched the non-video-game related videos he's made, which have grown considerably in this past year.

He's clearly not full redpilled yet, but his ability to concisely articulate the problems and motivations of MSM and jewtube in trying assassinate "new" personalities is pretty remarkable, way beyond what even most redpill youtubers can accomplish.

I'm still on the fence about him but he does have real potential as a remarkable orator and demagogue (in the traditional sense)

>entertainment holds up in court

Fuck off back to fantasy land, idiot

probably the only person on that board who actually has a girlfriend

lets just meme youtube to purge these channels and lets see what happens.
It happened to keemstar once and i wonder if that did anything to youtube

But isn't Pewdiepie a fucking Nazi? We have to oppose him now!!

There's plenty of people who don't hate Jews at all, but still believe in the JQ. It is like believing that the Muslim Brotherhood has been on a mission to infiltrate and destroy the West from within for decades, and then all of a sudden being forced to hate ALL muslims. I'm pretty sure that the average Jewish baker in Tel Aviv has no plans for me, but I'm pretty sure that lots of Jews in high places have plans for my country, my continent, my race, and my civilization.

"Guess what happened.. almost.."

Lmao

Please try to answer me without referring to Hitler or Jews plz that would be an actual miracle

I like where this is going

When a cast member of star trek and the author of harry potter insulted people for being virgins, i now know that anything is truly posy

Possible

the war in the courts has been lost since (((they))) came to own them - i.e., it was never worth fighting in the first place.

the war of memes however, is far from done, and while that may sound silly, youtube personalities have clearly started to gain some traction given how seriously MSM is going after them now.

no response like this is unsolicited. if they weren't a threat (((they))) wouldn't waste the effort.

This

>girl

No fascist movement in the world has accepted you fucking liberal republican reactionary scum, You are a liability that must be purged along with the leftists.

Were you to tell me years ago that I'd start seeing Pewdiepie in a favorable light, I'd have called you a fucking retard and said Pewdiepie is garbage.

I'm not so certain that I'm in the same timeline as I was a few years ago. Am I alone in feeling like I've shifted universes?

>the internet vs the media

holy shit its really happening

twitter.com/Sintypitch/status/833121330107129858

>The pattern is called a David star

So basically what you're saying is that there is no essential relation including their Judaism that makes what they do an issue. If there are some Jews that aren't a threat, can't we then induce that there are some non-jews that are a threat in the same way? And then this is not really "the jq" but the question of maintaining an ethnostate against invaders.

Everything shifted July of 2015 user. It's been fucking crazy ever since.

pastebin.com/hgW5q5Kx
pastebin.com/VWbqXyPy

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-17/dhs-insider-warns-its-spy-versus-spy

Her nose is pointed at me, but her face is not.

>thinking alternate music sources like napster could ever change the music industry
i cant even right now

BEST TIMELINE

>12 posts by this ID

No fuck you. The internet is better when it's free.