Christcucks

Daily reminder that Joseph was the first "wife's son". There was no jaysus. Just a cuck and jewish tricks

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atheism_in_Hinduism
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The street shitter might be right.

This theory about Christianity being an unfaithful woman's lie makes zero sense though. We have clear evidence of the Apostles believing that Jesus rose from the dead and they started preaching this. This means there are two plausible theories:
1. Jesus was indeed the Son of God
2. The Apostles made up a lot of miracles about Jesus, including the Virgin Birth.

This theory of the unfaithful liar relies on the idea that somehow, fails to explain the more important miraculous claims of Christianity like Jesus being the Messiah and rising from the dead. It's a theory that explains nothing and only exists because "cuck" is Sup Forumss favorite buzzword. Or even why Jesus was crucified for that matter, unless I'm supposed to believe the Roman Empire had a cuck patrol or some dumb shit like that.

It's made up BS. Think about controlling billions of people without investing any money

>Jesus is born from Mary the normal way. Joseph was a cuck.
>Jesus was visited by various high standing officials at his birth. These officials likely were part of Jesus' real father's court.
>Jesus as a Noble's son turned out to not be a worthless peasant and had a good head on his shoulders. This lead him to learning much from the temples to the point where he could debate with some of the more tolerant scholars.
>Backed by these debates he started putting his thoughts together and wrote a book while travelling around depicting his journey and his beliefs while providing the background to his story as the 'old testament'.
>He gathered a small court of followers together and they continued his book when he wasn't able.
>As Jesus travelled and preached his new ideas the Romans found his words to be top grade heresy. They then ordered his arrest which resulted in Judas being bought out for a few silver.
>After a time in the sun strapped to a cross Jesus' followers managed to get his fragile body into a cave and blocked it by a boulder. Jesus was then nursed back to health and 'resurrected' returning to the public eye.
But no. Was all miracles. Swear on me mam.

Joseph : "Mary, why pregnant when we have not yet had marital relations?"
Mary: "I ummmm er you see....I was impregnated by the spirit of God and this child will be the son of God. Or something".
Joseph: "Good, I knew there was a logical reason".

>A bipedal elephant with 30 arms
>A man with the head of a monkey and a tail
>A giant blue ladyboy

Yeah, Hindus don't really get to call anyone else's faith ridiculous.

You see my friend Hinduism is not a religion. You can be an atheist and still be a "Hindu" too

>It's made up BS.
In that case, what's more likely? Jesus being a regular guy and things like the virgin birth being made up in retrospect, or LE EBIN KEK MAYMAY XDDDD?

This theory of yours has a lot of holes, not the least of which:
>Jesus is acknowledged as some noble's son, but at the same time Joseph stays around as his legal father and nobody knows he's the noble's son, and there are no surviving records of this nobleman's bastard son despite his privileged treatment
>Jesus wrote a book that never survived (and assuming this book is the New Testament, all parts of this book internally attest other authors than Jesus, which Jesus did because....???)
>Jesus is accused by the Romans of heresy, even though the Romans were incredibly religiously tolerant as long as you worshipped the Roman gods too with the exception of the Jews and it was mostly the Jewish authorities (Pharisees) who cared about this shit
>The Romans let their crucified criminals get away from the cross without checking whether they were actually dead
And, I'm going to keep repeating myself here
>Somehow this is more plausible than the virgin birth being made up post facto.
You're making the most miraculous claims here. Just admit you're making this up for le ebin cuck maymay. Even the "Jesus secretly had a twin brother" thesis makes more sense.

That's not really my point.
Hindus believe in all sorts of wacky, crazy, psychedelic stuff. And that's fine. It's your faith.
But don't you start accusing other faiths of being too silly. God fathering a virgin birth is whole orders of magnitude less far out than the stuff that you believe in.

Bribe a couple of officials in a backwater part of the Empire which isn't even an integral territory and you too can escape the cross alive.
Also the noble literally didn't care. He made sure the kid had a few knicknacks to avoid abject poverty but when it comes down to it the fact was nobles of that era had 20+ kids if they were using their concubines regularly.
>even though the Romans were incredibly religiously tolerant as long as you worshipped the Roman gods too with the exception of the Jews and it was mostly the Jewish authorities (Pharisees) who cared about this shit.
And the Jews are renowned for bribing officials to get their way. Jesus was arrested in one of the most dense Jew/capita regions of the time. Just because the Romans were in charge doesn't mean they dislike being handed large stacks of coins to accuse someone of a crime they don't usually prosecute for.

Not true. Hindu stories are taught to kids but they are told to take it with a pinch of salt. Each idol symbolises something. Like Saraswati symbolises knowledge and that one must strive for knowledge. Hinduism is just a culture. It is perfectly fine even if you don't believe in a celestial god or spirit.

A lot of retards in this thread. Know nothing about Christ let alone religion.

Most Christians don't take the Bible literally either. Christianity is also a culture. You go to church, you spend time with the community, you strive to be a better person.

Come on now. You're being daft.

Her stomach looks like a nut sack

Is it possible to be a Christian without believing in the Virgin Birth, Ascension of Christ, etc?

Its all that 'ethnic' food they eat there

Not true. Christianity is absolute. You can't be an atheist and a Christian

>who gave the poo in loo a computer

Christ existed before Jews go home and shit on your wife's face

>We have clear evidence
No you don't. That's why your faith is a faith, not fact.

Yes.

>earth is round

No

K

As simple as your yes

It is. Go out to sea and you'll have all the proof you need.

OMFG you've got to be kidding me. I thought the whole "poo in loo" thing was just a joke at Indians' expense, but you're telling me that their shitting habits are literally a major cause of death among their population??? Wtf? Get yourselves sorted, India, that's fucking insane. You're killing your own people by shitting in the streets and forests and fields too much. Unfuckingbelievable.

i believe in god, but i don't trust the stories of the bible and the church.

god doesn't need you to believe in semantics, only to have true faith in Him.

>it was real in my head
Been there. Done that. No proof. Everything to the opposite. Oops. You're a stupid séance science priest duped with your shitty religion

>doesn't mention Christ
His Church is His believers and you don't and then knock churches too

You can't be an atheist and truly believe in Hinduism either.

Come on now. I'm agnostic. I don't care what game you're playing. It's all the same vague, spurious, feel-good hokum to me. Don't even try to tell me that some of it is more reasonable or more credible that the rest.

>evidence
>taking the Bible as fact

There is zero evidence that any of those people ever existed, let alone that Jesus was the son of God.

is that why they are pushing the Jesus was black meme?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atheism_in_Hinduism

POOO IN THE LOO

You dont know shit. There are historians that proved all this. It doesnt matter. You suck satan's cock. Everything you see is lies. You trust the lights to come on. Your computer to shitpost. Because you made these things. We're not supposed to do that. But your Creator? Doubts. When Lisa Simpson made those teeth people did they rebel? No.

POO POO U

IN THE FEDORA

You could practice the lessons and guidance of Christianity and be a "christian" all the while not believing in Jesus or what have you.

It's pretty obvious to anyone with half a brain and a cursory knowledge of antiquity that's Jesus was just a particularly popular millenarian preacher in time filled to the brim with millenarian preachers. This explains a lot of his teachings that seem outright immoral (I am the only way to heaven. Drop all of your belongings and follow me.) This also explains the obsession with the rapture and the second coming as Jesus and his followers most likely believed the world was coming to an end in their lifetime.

All the virgin birth, rising from the dead, mystical shit was all just made up by his followers to add legitimacy to the Jesus cult

Concordant Literal Version in Unveiling (Revelation) says He's white...
Muh fucking blue elephants. Muh fucking ancestors live inside cows so I drink their piss. But God "can't" incarnate...

POOPOO ON THE SACRED POO

What historians Leaf? Please, enlighten me.

POO POO IN DENILE

How's the Zika over there?

Why do you call me good only my Father is good. You think you can save yourself? Waiting for a Xena Warrior Messiah? Do it. You're a spiritually dead empty husk already

You seem like an angry whyte male m8

>Think about controlling billions of people without investing any money

But the apostles had no money and nothing to gain by proclaiming that their messiah resurrected from the dead.

Google

>Been there. Done that. No proof.
Windows Ease of Access user spotted.
Just how blind are you, BTW? Maybe if you pray hard enough, jeebus will make you see better.

TheY BELIEVE IN FLYING MOUNTAINS AND IN ARMIES OF FLYING MONKEYS POO POOING INTO BRIDGES TO SRI LANKA

literaly in their sacred books

Youre a liar and a retard not my problem

That's a load of esoteric nonsensical bullshit. It reeks of special pleading. You can't have your cake and eat it too.

Either you believe in the 30 armed elephant god and the giant blue tranny god, or you don't. There's no middle ground. And if you think that it's just an allegory, then you don't truly believe. Since you can't be a Hindu and a Christian (or any other faith) at the same time, it's a religion.

>113272492
PPPPPOOOOOO

POO POO

IN DA DUKING LOO

POO
POO

POOO

The world is round and hollow faggot. Even the fucking Nazis knew that.

And you're either blind or have never been out to sea.
There's a good reason it was sea dogs who first figured out the earth wasn't a flat plane.

Sup Forums is a catholic board.

THEY LIE

I'd love for this to be true I would still be a chrisitian

I"M WHITE BECAUSE I WASNT KEKED BY MUDSLIMES AND SOMALIANS

POO POO IN DA LOO

>trusting Jewgle
Nope, I want YOUR sources

And Mary was like 12 or something so God & Joseph are both Peter Files.

Watch your language leaf. We're whites here.

REMEMBER YOU ARE ONE HELL OF A GOY TO HARKEN TO THE ADVICE OF A DIRTY GOY GTHAT CAN'T SHIT INTO A BUCKET

DIRTY FILTHY GOYIM

It doesn't count if Jospeh wasn't cucked. Because mary didn't screw God

DIRTY GOYIM

DIRTY FILTHY GOYIM

>literally shitting yourself to death
Jesus Christ how horrifying

Dirty filthy goy
dirty filthy goy

dirty filthy goy

HINDUISM BELIVES THAT ALL IS ONE WITH GOD

MEANING YOU ARE ONE WITH THE POO IN THE OO AND THE NIGGER

YOU ARE THE SAME PERSON AS THE POO IN THE LOO

EVEN IF YOU DON'T KNOW IT OR BELIEVE IT

ONE WITH THE LOO

ONE WITH THE LOO

HE IS WISE IS HE NOT?????

You having some trouble finding that sauce Leaf?

POO IN THE LOO
POO IN THE LOO

POO IN TH E LOO

POO IN THE LOO

POO IN THE LOO

POO IN THE LOO

Every credible biblical scholars struggles with the fact that the Bible contradict it's self, and that Jesus may not have existed. The only major account of Jesus is the Bible. Written by people over at least 70 years past his death.
You're full of shit, or delusional.
Have you ever even read any other religious text that didn't have to do with your religion?

>there's two possible options here folks
>1) humans did what humans do and continue to do what humans do even today, bullshitting
>2) god fucked a random girl for some reason to make his magic baby
>it's obviously number 2 guys

HINDUISM BELIVES THAT ALL IS ONE WITH GOD

MEANING YOU ARE ONE WITH THE POO IN THE OO AND THE NIGGER
ONE WITH THE LOO

ONE WITH THE LOO

HE IS WISE IS HE NOT????? Dirty Goy Dirty Goy Dirt Goy Dirty Goydirty Goy DIRTY GOY dirty goy dirty goy dirty goy dirty goy dirty goy dirty goy

You keep doing you burger bro.

Thanks for bumping my thread

I'm sick of people miss using the term cuck. A cuck UNKNOWINGLY raises another man's son. Raising a step, foster, or adopted child doesn't make you a cuck.

And before I get called a cuck, I'm not married, have never had a kid, have never raised a kid, hell I've never even babysat before.

Everything about Christianity is cuckold and jewish, it was designed by jews to subvert Rome, and if you believe in it you are a massive gay retard.

What about knowingly raising your wife's son?

Nice try.
A cuck willingly lets his marriage be taken advantage of
If that father finds out the kid isnt his then leaves, he isnt a cuck

what's up with all the literal shitposting from looposters recently?

There's a place for all you (((atheists))) to circlejerk at.
>Reddit.
No matter all the redditors, JIDF, shareblue and others trying to change Pol, it has been and always will be a Christian board.

Matthew 10:22
You will be hated by all because of my name, but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved.

his son always existed.

>worships (((Jesus)))
>calls other JIDF

Only thing worse than a kike is a kike in denial.