I never go on Sup Forums

I never go on Sup Forums

I only recently started coming here and to be honest it feels like pre 2007 Sup Forums

I honestly feel like most of this board's population is filled with 16-19 year olds that think they know shit. But you don't. You really don't.

Trump is a conglomerate. Why in the hell would you put a conglomerate in charge of your nation? Feminism and egalitarianism is really not a bad concept, contrary to whatever fucked up ideals you've been brainwashed to believe.

So much unneeded aggression and hate. You understand that this is how you are being fooled. Pick a side, right? You don't need to pick a side. You can just stand up for your beliefs. Your own beliefs. Not what some political party decides.

You can tell me I'm wrong, but as I said you all seem like youngsters that barely know how to do taxes, if anything at all. What can you tell me that I don't already know? Not much.

But hey, reap what you sow. I'm just really disgusted by the indecency and ignorance. And this board really is filled with ignorance.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4bIgcGdvWx4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Identitarian_movement
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shut your moosefucking ass up ya dumb leaf

leave

>leaf

also dont lie to score Sup Forums points by saying you're an oldfag

old but childish, kinda pathetic man.

A FUCKING LEAF!!!

I research my positions very carefully, pol is just like any other news source, it has its own spin on everything.

Recently it has become a pro-Trump NatSoc dominant society.... that being said, I'm a libertarian that voted proudly for both Trump and Lulz.

Stormfags are the newfags. They were always here, but were a smaller band than the libertarians that were here for Ron Paul during Sup Forumss inception.

I'm 30, work my ass off, pay a fair amount of taxes as upper middle class.

You'll find many others like me here, but as you said it is like Sup Forums... you have to sort through bullshit to find the real gems and truths.

What can I tell you that you don't already know? Is that a serious question? If you think you know most everything, you're obviously a lost soul, and no better than those you degrade.

>I never go on Sup Forums
>Let me tell you all about a place I've told you I never go to.

Stopped reading there. You contradicted yourself in the first two sentences.

>yank poof
Stop talking to me, shitskin

You sound like a cuck. Don't know if pasta or bait anymore because of all the shills but everything you have typed is hyperbole and hypocrisy and down right wrong.

>Feminism and egalitarianism is really not a bad concept

wew lad

feminism is directly opposed to true egalitarianism my man

>leaf

>Feminism and egalitarianism is really not a bad concept,
Practice is different from theory.

>You don't need to pick a side. You can just stand up for your beliefs
Depending on your beleifs this will usually get you fucking nowhere.
Look at Bernie sanders, Gary Johnson, Jill Stein and all their supporters, they stood up for their beleifs and look where it got them.
Your shitty worldview is outdated and wrong, sorry.

If it hadn't been for cotton eye Joe, I'd been married long time ago. Where did ya come, where did ya go? Where did ya come from cotton eye Joe?

By the way people in this thread are only proving my point

I see where your coming from, but you can't possibly assume that everyone on this board are like 16-18 year olds. Remember HWNDU? Many of those people were from Sup Forums and were of different ethnicitys. Don't assume.

I'm 33 and married

Respect your elders, little one

>What can you tell me that I don't already know? Not much.
>this board really is filled with ignorance.
You sound like the child here. Either that or another shitposting leaf whose bait I took.

>here's what I think
>why do I think these things? because I am not 16-19

Kill yourself

That's a cool blog post, friend. Glad you took time out of your day to share your insight with us.

>You don't need to pick a side. You can just stand up for your beliefs.
Ah yes, because this has accomplished so much.

Just because you're old doesn't mean you're wise faggot.

Get a load of this faggot

You can't condescend to an user

Ugh, someone get the rake.

Every single time I call bull shit and attack your small minded beliefs, like Trump and racism, you all fail to provide a good solid argument as to why I'm wrong.

Instead you all get whiny and throw a fit, a tantrum, as if it's an insult to challenge your beliefs.

This thread proves that, and so I fail to treat this place seriously with respect. It's a joke. You want to give up your rights? Well, fuck, who in the hell told you that is a smart move? You all have anger and aggression towards a gender, a religion, a race? Generalise a whole catagory of people based on, what? Poor decisions made by individuals?

Only immature children would think so finite and gobble up on what the media pulls out of their asses.

But then again very few of you have the capacity to empathize.

>egalitarianism is really not a bad concept

please include proof

kek

If this is what oldfags are like then it's time to gas them.

You're right but the posters here will never admit it

>Leftist wall of text

So intellectual of you, leaf.

Shut up nigger.

Kek, case and point: this guy right here

I only come here because it actually is a good place for breaking news. I will admit also there are some quality posters that come here and there are some good OC creators that genuinely make me "LOL" but I don't care for this "alt right" bullshitand the phonies that come along with such "movements" I don't even remember how I came across this place, was about 3 years ago when I got internet for the first time in my life.

Sure showed me nigger. Now go give your son pot, or rob a liqueur store, or whatever it is you dindu's do.

>nigger
>nigger
>nigger

Doesn't sting as much when you say it to a white person, my friend

Whatever spear chucker. Go stick your dick in milo.
youtube.com/watch?v=4bIgcGdvWx4

>I never go on Sup Forums
>posts a thread on Sup Forums

>What can you tell me that I don't already know? Not much.

fucking rich shit you have here OP

ooOOOOOOooooh look at the superstar intellectual with the superior outlook on life and the full understanding of human conflict. Eat a dick, loser.

this is really good bait
congrats op

Our country and all of EU is already owned by the bilderberg group so who the fuck cares who is in charge. At least trump is putting Americans first instead of the Central bank owners.

U mad cuz of your little dick, white boi?

>Feminism and egalitarianism is really not a bad concept, contrary to whatever fucked up ideals you've been brainwashed to believe.
Feminists tends to argue for equality of outcome (see: affirmative action, wage gap issue), not equality of oppertunity and equality under the law. All this makes neu-Feminism not an egalitarian movement but more like a communist offshot.

>Feminism and egalitarianism is really not a bad concept

stopped reading there, kill yourself you degenerate leaf

Fucking lol.
I'm in my 30s and knew 2007 Sup Forums well.

What you're seeing here OP is what happens when your precious beliefs fail the majority of the people and they start asking real questions

Feminism is the greatest scam run on women. It inserts the assumption of inferiority by framing the argument as men being the superior. They lose their feminine identity chasing a vague idea of masculinity, where the fool-hearty belief is that a career is fulfillment. Things will be interesting when the millenial generation of women begin hitting menopause and realize they are going to die alone, or with some man they hate, and the dream they've had drilled into their heads doesn't exist.

I hate most of my country men . . Cucks everywhere

Lol "muh dick" I knew you were a nigger

If you hate Sup Forums that much you shouldn't even be here in the first place
You're so pathetic and attention seeking you have to make a thread just to look important
Shouldn't you be fucking a moose or sucking Ahmed's cock or something

You don't know shit, and your self righteousness shows that.
If you honestly thought the demonic host Shillary was the valid option you are a broken and lost being
get help

the 16-19 year olds have an identity crisis so they shit up the adults message board with memes and
"look at me ,i BTFO the liberals today daddy"

and

"is X Y?' threads

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Identitarian_movement

Granted most of Sup Forums does consist of new age newfags but there are a few people on here that know their shit thoroughly. Coincidentally (?), most of them aren't far right.

>Feminism and egalitarianism is really not a bad concept, contrary to whatever fucked up ideals you've been brainwashed to believe.

this is a strong claim to make OP. Please provide evidence, likely in the form of an argument, why you believe this assertion. Once you have explained why you hold the views you do, we can begin a discussion.

I use to come to Sup Forums back during the Ron Paul era. It was more of libertarian dominant board, but the recent times have changed that. Many on Sup Forums are still libertarians, but many have been pushed further to the right due to pendulum shift caused by the left going so far left.

Also Sup Forums had got a lot of newfags.

faggot this place holds people from Sup Forums from 07

> pre 2007 Sup Forums

as someone who started lurking Sup Forums in 2008, I have been led to believe this is a huge compliment

kys

Underrated

thanks, token oldfag

Fuck you nigger. Trump is chaos. Trump is God.

How the fuck could a true libertarian vote for Trump? His campaign promises were the very antithesis of libertarian ideology. You're not a fucking libertarian or your don't understand what it means to be a libertarian.

Libertarians would never support a "massive infrastructure" program. Or government meddling and picking winners and losers. Or a president that blows $10 million on weekend trips to maralago just for secret service protection in the first month of his presidency. You know its going to cost $190,000,000 a year to protect the first lady and son in New York? That's $500k/day because it's on 5th avenue. Wtf

>Things will be interesting when the millenial generation of women begin hitting menopause and realize they are going to die alone, or with some man they hate, and the dream they've had drilled into their heads doesn't exist.

Women are incapable of critical thinking. They won't feel regret. They'll just continue to blame men for everything and then expect us to pick up the pieces when society eventually collapses
They're natural born sociopaths.

this argument again

Go learn Game Theory then kill yourself you leftist false libertarian scum.

FPBP
OP confirmed a dumb leaf

>how do I reech theez keeds?
>I know, I'll call them names!

>Trump is a conglomerate. Why the hell would you put a conglomerate in charge of your nation?

Why the hell would you put a snowboard instructor in charge of yours?

>being this old
Shiggity diggity

Its obviously b8 dude

I think there's just a lot of teen angst in here. They let it in out via irrational racism and hatred for women

Damn son. Aloe needed.

>you don't know anything
>I know everything
Out of everyone on this board, of course you know all and are the smartest. Fuck off, faggot.

feminism is just a code word for neo-marxist post-modern thought. It is a cancer designed to destroy western civilization and strip the individual of rights. It is literally an ideology designed to turn those who built society into the oppressor so those that it labels oppressed have an excuse to dismantle it.

Underated