Brit/pol/ - Real Anglo Hours Edition

>Protesters at Irish border block people passing through to prevent hard border upon Brexit
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-39016582

>Blair declares open war on Brexit. Sides with Sturgeon - pro-indyref2
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/17/nicola-sturgeon-says-tony-blair-right-say-brexit-strengthens/

>Junker rolls over in full damage control. Offers to downsize EU to prevent Brexit Dominoes
express.co.uk/news/world/768864/A-LOT-of-damage-Juncker-fears-Brexit-DOMINO-EFFECT-as-he-prepares-to-downsize-Brussels

>Nutall crocodile tears over Hillsborough unite UKIP
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4234166/Paul-Nuttall-lashes-smears-Hillsborough.html

>Bercow has 11 MPs backing him against vote of 'no confidence'
news.sky.com/story/save-john-bercow-campaign-launched-amid-no-confidence-motion-10770407

>Pound slumps against Euro over fall in consumer spending due to inflation
poundsterlinglive.com/gbp-live-today/6235-gbp-to-eur-and-us-retail-sales-jan-17

>NHS heavily reliant on foreign workers, needs more
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-politics-38981129

>Brexit begins to benefit UK fishermen
belfasttelegraph.co.uk/business/news/northern-ireland-trawler-fleet-will-net-immediate-rewards-following-brexit-35460570.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iMinLmhP4Hw
youtube.com/watch?v=-yClOp9X_dU&t=4s
youtube.com/watch?v=XEOpV_MZDFM
google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjuj83V_JrSAhVHJMAKHcMjATYQyCkIITAA&url=https://vimeo.com/141220204&usg=AFQjCNFICpzyIqA0AeDefd73kJiINWpAQA&sig2=ApTXfthAVvIJ-5IVIfzHBw
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4238188/Sir-Edward-Heath-paedophile-says-police-chief.html
youtube.com/watch?v=lCdc0XMrreU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

[gimmick here]

>271
Subhuman autist

Milkman surge when?

rip Sup Forums

Hello, I'm looking for some parochially minded Europhobes. You wouldn't happen to know any would you?

Isn't your gimmick being the guy at the party nobody really knows or likes and people keep trying to work out who invited them?

That ain't even milk, it's just white water.

Can we have less tranny shit in this one?

How low does the GBP have to fall before a crash? And is anybody else here regretting voting for Brexit, Trump and Hitler?

Forgot pic REEE

No, we're all Lib Dem Europhiles here.

>tfwhave to slap myself on the wrist for getting carried away and attempting to give life advice to fake tranny LARPers

youtube.com/watch?v=iMinLmhP4Hw

Soon user, very soon.

Of all of the things for him to be attacked on, he mannerisms were the least worthy. Yes he was awkward as shit, but there are so many other reasons to hate him.

Nothing wrong with mocking someone for being a tard.

Sup Forums could be a thousand times better if the mods were decent. Right now global/pol/ is an unusable mess of shitposts, but if it was managed properly this place could be a highly effective way of spreading and promoting nationalism

Oh, I see. Well I'll be on my way then.

Holly would be the perfect woman if she had a feminine willy

Limmy is shite.

Stewart Lee is best comedian (if you ignore his politics).

www.dailymotion.com/.../x1ir64q_stewart-lee-chris-moyles_fun

lads, is it just me or was there a recording of a phone conversation between Russel Brand and Enoch Powell (obviously when he was quite old and frail) floating around on youtube? This being from his radio show before the tosspot made it onto the telly. I want to check it out again, but it seems to have been scrubbed from the internet

>How low does the GBP have to fall before a crash?

Well it's down by about 15% against the USD since Brexit - a pretty big move for a currency of such a large, modern economy.

Inflation is really going to bite hard this year, BOE will have to raise interest rates finally (they should've years ago) or we'll have a continuously falling currency which will fuck everyone's living standards.

Say hello to Rato.

even the lefties dont want blair anymore

youtube.com/watch?v=-yClOp9X_dU&t=4s

>NHS heavily reliant on foreign workers, needs more

Fucking hell...

Before you go please take this picture of my beautiful heroes. They have such nice teeth.

This is Sup Forums, it's not a serious place mate. If you're expecting that to change anytime soon maybe this place isn't for you?

When building an argument it's always best to try and get rid of the weakest parts because those are the parts that your adversary will go for first. If you make a perfectly reasoned argument against Ed's economic and social policies and then called made fun of him for eating in an awkward way, what do you think the rebuttal would be on?

Can Jutes post here

You're not thinking of the time he was prank called by a lefty ""comedian""?

youtube.com/watch?v=XEOpV_MZDFM

Am I not allowed to like both?

I guess so, it would certainly make it easier to watch.

Stewart Lee: Del Boy Falling Through The Bar on Vimeo

Kent and the Isle of Wight are Jutish m8

*wrong paste
google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjuj83V_JrSAhVHJMAKHcMjATYQyCkIITAA&url=https://vimeo.com/141220204&usg=AFQjCNFICpzyIqA0AeDefd73kJiINWpAQA&sig2=ApTXfthAVvIJ-5IVIfzHBw

Skimmed is alright insofar as better than water if you want to cut down on certain macros, but supplement with protein powder keeping protien up.

A ltr over the day is like 350 calories and 35g protein, with 2 -3 scoops in that its 100g protein easy, if you eat enough eggs, lean beef, chicken, tuna ect its a peice of piss to get over 1gm per 1lb bodyweight.

>Sup Forums should be 90% shitposts

>google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjuj83V_JrSAhVHJMAKHcMjATYQyCkIITAA&url=https://vimeo.com/141220204&usg=AFQjCNFICpzyIqA0AeDefd73kJiINWpAQA&sig2=ApTXfthAVvIJ-5IVIfzHBw
Sort your fucking shit out.

thats exactly what i was thinking of actually. pic fucking related

I thought this wasn't a serious place.

That's the way popular boards on Sup Forums have always been.

It's not going to change mate.

I've never made it past 7 seconds on that video.

What does that have to do with anything?

So my GF knows a teenager got himself emancipated from his foster care a week ago. He's 16 and managed to get a comfy apartment for himself and also applied for a provisional.

Well, props to him. I've been on the housing register for several months now. No room because of immigrants pouring in, fuck this country.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4238188/Sir-Edward-Heath-paedophile-says-police-chief.html
Looks as if this is going to be dominating the news cycle for a while, if the ball gets rolling with it.

I've known people who have been on housing lists for years. Hope you manage to get something soon

It gets really fucking horrible. If I ever met that cunt I'd honestly make him pay for that

>The African-American stand-up Chris Rock maintained that stand-up comedy should always be punching upwards. It’s a heroic little struggle. You can’t be a right-wing clown without some character caveat, some vulnerability, some obvious flaw. You’re on the right. You’ve already won. You have no tragedy. You’re punching down. You can be a right-wing comedy columnist, away from the public eye, a disembodied, authoritarian presence that doesn’t need to show doubt. Who could be on a stage, crowing about their victory and ridiculing those less fortunate than them without any sense of irony, shame or self-knowledge? That’s not a stand-up comedian. That’s just a cunt.

He's right you know...

Tfw no YKTD.

>I'd honestly make him pay for that
What do you mean by that user?

watch the whole thing, it's crazy to think how cucked this country has become. The man himself said nothing wrong and actually his sentiments are very popular today (EU membership, immigration etc). Libcuck commiedumb is literally basing his view on the man from what he's heard of his speech and not actually listened to the speech himself or anything else about him.

England is French.

:'(

He looks exactly as you might imagine him to look

who /fa/ or /fit/ here?

He's such an insufferable faggot.

Benzos kicking in.
I'm going to bed.

Nighty night lads

Don't worry lad, I'm not mair tier. I'd just deck him, or try to

>Rimmer goes to bed the same time every night

I've got detailed files on you lad

He assumes that you can't be rightwing and punching upwards.

2016 proved him wrong.

Night

>You’re on the right. You’ve already won.

Fucking wew

The right wing has lost and the left wing won forever. It's over. All they have to so is breed now. Leftism will never, ever be funny or edgy ever again. That's why we won the great meme war. We'll keep putting our people in power, but it won't be with any hope of undoing what's been done. Just to troll the left.

>threatening ABH
Fuck it, that's good enough.

See you in a bit.

>not filtering all yank posters

>not filtering all posters

>fuck this country
This. Hope Britain dies in pain.

Why do you even have to punch upwards to be funny? It's this weird limitation that lefty comedians like to put on comedy and pretend it's fact, despite there being current left wing comedians like Frankie Boyle who 'punch down' and still manage to be funny.

Ive always said i lurk and anonpost /k/ /fit/ /out/ just as much if not more than Sup Forums

>Frankie Boyle
>funny
Watching him on QI the other week was like watching your pet dog come back after having his bollocks bricked.

Daft Nick got took down by the spies

BNP weren't dafty tier

Yes, but he's still objectively successful despite having mocked cripples and spastics for years.

Cant speak for anybody else here, but if you have the capability to do so, training for better physical fitness is a good goal... if you can run a couple of K and do some basic powerlifting, plyometrics and some form of martial arts, be it even some basic boxing or judo it puts you in better stead than 95% of people if shit starts hitting the fan.

Many people would be suprised how many people cant do 25 pushups or lug a 50lb backpack 5 miles.

The average woman is so much weaker than a moderatly fit guy it must be fucking horrifying for them when they realize how much so.

Lads I know you're going to call me a cuck or a Paki or something, but I just want to say that, like Enoch Powell, I love India and Indian culture.

Paki cuck.

Nothing wrong with that so long as you don't want Indian culture to supplant English culture

last week a child who is 10 told me he wanted to marry a 5 year old girl, is he a future paedo? should i kill him now to spare the future?

t, Nick Lowles

fuck off GCHQ

Brb just getting noshed off by my qt girlfriend

Gone but not forgotten.

Nothing wrong with that.

So is Brexit happening then?

What is your opinion on base rates rising? I feel it will fuck things up beyong belief, but of course they do need to rise. I just don't think we can cope with it yet; I feel the same about the US and other Western 0-1% rate countries.

Do you think 2008 will kick back in and we'll hit another recession?

QE can't carry on. It surely can't...

>NHS is understaffed
>Import millions of people and allow them to use NHS
>Need even more staff
>Import more people to staff NHS
>Need even more staff
>Can't increase budget
>Bring in more people

Talking to children is pretty bent mate.

I dont mind the occasional curry, india looks like hell on earth desu tho senpai, bet china and most of africa is just as bad it not worse.

it is part of my job

That'd be funny if YKTD wasnt forced to get a job by his nan, which is why he hasnt been shitposting.

Guys where is the "clitoris"?

The Mrs. Is requesting I play with it but Peter Hitchens never mentions it???!

Okay well that's fair enough. A 10 year old wanting to marry a 5 year old is a bit Islamic for my liking but I'm sure it's innocent.

Not that guy.

Never heard of it mate. Don't bother.