I never did anything to you.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland
youtube.com/watch?v=I2osaLrWrCg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

gas yourself

>I'm Jewish
Prove it

I'm jewish and I literally made one of our brothers press his own elevator button today

also, Hitler did nothing wrong

First nothing of value was lost in the holohoax, second pleb tier kike is ok, its upper echelon scheme kike that needs the gas

Sup Forums will never become pro-israeli ye JIDF onlookers.

Kike

Are you religiously jewish or just ethnically jewish?

yeah, pleb here, I hate jews who consider their jewishness to be part of their identity like , the ambiguity of having your ethnicity and nationality be intermixed is used to manipulate and shame people for our own advantage and it is disgusting

jews shit in the pool then shame anyone who refuses to call the pool a "toilet"

Stop identifying yourself as a jew or go back to Israel

>implying that most of us aren't self loathing kikes and the redpill = embracing your inherent corruption and transcending it

Come home Jewish man

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland

you've never met an actual jew, have you?

people feed off body language and shit so maybe if you stopped hating me for nothing i would pick up on that

I am too user ;_;

Because you're an evil race that must be contained and restrained.

I'm a cryptojew but yeah. Plentiful of them actually

did the Israeli botnet forget to program replies into the responses?

Maybe you can ask them for shekels to help pay for the wall.

youtube.com/watch?v=I2osaLrWrCg

i dont

If the Jew never left palestine he would never be a problem to the Aryan peoples as Herr Goebbels points out in his film Der Ewige Jew (The Eternal Jew) speak Hebrew, no longer speak Aryan tongue and we will have no issues.

Please tell your 70 !!!! year old jewess Marina Abramovic to keep her hands of our children. Blood plasma transfers to delay aging are morally wrong!

Give us a comprehensive definition of the word "goyim"

A lot of your people are Jewish supremacists with superiority complexes and disdain for goyim. Your atheists are especially insidious.

A Jew and a leaf??? Here, Yukon-chan will show you to your room.

>Why do you hate Jews?
We don't.
It's just a bunch of CTR, Reddit and Leftist that are trying to divide the Trump (and conservative) support base.
If you were here from before the elections you'd know that Sup Forums was always pro Jews.

Other globalist groups have psyoped a lot of pl into thinking that jews are the one globalist group.
it's back-fired beautifully and given many people insight into how global structures operate.
as people pull out of that myopic veil you'll be less hated and more networks will be known more thoroughly and more widely.
>less hated
>kike

Now here is a prime example of Jewish manipulation of facts.
OP starts by IMMEDIATELY stating his ethnicity (a box, if you will) and then providing a baseless contention that he is "nice"

The next line also draws people into a single other box, those that "hate" him. We see the Jew having placed himself in a place of moral superiority over a hateful mass.

Finally (and most damningly) he demands that we acknowledge that he has done nothing to undermine us. This is technically true, post non-withstanding. However, having primed us to accept him as specifically Jewish, the contention that all jews are "nice" and have done nothing to undermine us is placed within the subconscious. A brilliant coup de grace.

Remember this next time you spot one of these threads; if you bombard a young, impressionable mind with this specific brand of misinformation for years, they become incapable of viewing reality as anything but what the Jews have told them.

BECAUSE MUH PEOPLE OF GOD ZION SCUM ARE PEDDLING SMUT AND VIOLENCE AS AN IDEOLOGY RIGHT OUTSIDE OF A SYNAGOGUE

REPENT JUDA, THE RETURN OF THE KING OF KINGS IS UPON THE WORLD AND YOU ARE BEING WOKEN UP TO THE FACT THAT THE NEW TESTAMENT WAS A PROMISE FROM YOUR GOD TO US GENTILES (((GOYIM)))

Yuki-chan, even.

The deal with Judea shall be that the Jews are banned for all time from entering Europe and so to will Europe be banned from entering the middle east, the Jew will be banned from interacting with the Aryan peoples and such.

Jews are loyal to Jewish interests above all, if they admit and articulate it or not.

That is not true, at all.

We are not aggressors nor destroyers, but we will defend ourselves if we are aggressed upon.

ahhh...don't you love the smell of Jew and Polack ash? :)

>SA
Jew detected

wat if a Jewish successful man took you under his wing and helped you just because you were jewish, like you were part of some alliance

would you have done something wrong by participating in this alliance or not? this is question you should ask yourself. because this is also the problem when some ethnicity keeps their strong bonds while everyone else is acting like individual.

I don't hate you, just what some of your people do.

Europe is to be recognized as land of the White Race and no other race may legally enter for all time.

You guys are pretty cool. So during the day of reckoning, you'll get a swift, painless end instead of getting shoved into the giant oven.

Don't lie to me user

you can absolutely outjew a jew,

t. a jew

we hate leafs more

Stop your whining OP
Denounce the filthy Talmud first
then get back to us

Bullshit. This board has been aware of Jewish tricks for several years. Despite the jew's many attempts to divide us, they are no match for the truth that they are the manipulative vermin of the earth. I cannot wait until the Earth is cleansed of ALL of the semites by atomic fire

this user knows what's up

should jews be allowed to enforce their own laws with their own police and administer their own justice? Bcuz that's what they do in Brooklyn and other places across greater nyc/tristate area.