Blacks for Trump is trending

Blacks for Trump is trending.
What the fuck happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HvYjApa01bk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WE WOKE NIGGUH

the only people that hate Trump at this point are either ignorant to the fact that he's actually going to help them or the globalist elites that refuse to give up the reigns on their plot for global consolidation of power.

Plants.

Or the Shareblue shills

We have plants on twitter now?
This isn't some meme raid I'm not aware of, right?

I haven't even looked at it but I can tell you now it consists of:
>"HURR NICE JOB DRUMPF IT'S OBVIOUS YOU HIRED THOSE BLACK ACTORS TO PRETEND LIKE THEY'RE SUPPORTERS"

bingo

I stopped posting on twitter after I tried arguing with these idiots. My inbox ended up filled with their spam of insults. No real arguments allowed. Fuck me for having opinions.

oy vey, who let them off the Democrat plantation?

"Woke" niggas, that don't want to stay on the Dem plantation.

Keep up, Polskie.

At the rally today, there was a group of people holding signs saying "BLACKS FOR TRUMP 2020 .COM" or something like that.

So much kush, those digits

youtube.com/watch?v=HvYjApa01bk

It's fucking Saturday night. We're all out partying. It's not us.

i saw nothing on this across the chans; no hints of it anywhere.
it's true, the only timeline left where the globalists don't win is the most unbelievable one.

Nah, this can't be real.

>african americans
>african ??
>why isnt trump deporting these chimps back to africa
>REEEEEEEE

tyrnone you have to go backkkkk

Honestly this makes me happy. Blacks can be a considerably strong ally to destroy identity politics.

The rally today has 2 black women speaking that hyped everyone up and said some pretty good shit so blacks are hyped up today for Trump

I believe the black guy from the audience that got invited on stage will be on fox news next. Now I know everything.

Wasn't that guy white? Unless two people got invited on stage? I didn't get a chance to see that part since I was baby sitting my nieces but I'm pretty sure the guy was white, right?

Ok it was the light that made him look darker. He still joins Fox news next though.

t. cuck

dude held a sign at the rally behind trump.

also it had a website that was like blacksfortrump.com or some shit.

wait wait wait
have we reached the point of pro-trump viral content being self replicating

Nothing happened, that's very simple, people are realizing after a month of Trump's presidency nobody was killed or sent back to Africa, like the lefty propaganda wanted them to believe.

Don't know why buy the other day I was reading Hillary's comment section tweets to see if it was sort of like Trumps where nolivez monitor his page so they can say Muh Drumpf regardless of what he tweets. It was a disgusting display of circlejerkery. I found it incredible people actually love her.

Twitter is a liberal wasteland

Damn nigga those digits

My very general rule of thumb is never argue with a leftist if they're over 25. Too far gone. They are your enemy not someone to be converted by then. Save your energy for something better or the younger ones.

Diamond and Silk are honorary Aryans, they stumped for him at rallies too

Yes - the memes have become sexually active

Phonefag someone needs to put the BLACKED logo on the Bernie pic here.