Isn't this guy an Atheist?

Isn't this guy an Atheist?

Other urls found in this thread:

novusordowatch.org/2014/10/francis-god-does-not-exist/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jefferson_Bible
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He used to be before he swallowed the red pill.

You don't have to be a Catholic to see the pope betraying his own people.

Atheists are fucking faggots.
Orthodoxy is the only thing standing between us and Muzzies. We must not let if fall.

Deus Vult

Worse.Ancap

It depends whose asking.

Hes a know contrarian. You say left he says right, you say right he says further right.

Sans the pope.

Pope has always been an atheist, had to be.

Atheists have gone full Jefferson recently and become Christians.

I'm an atheist, you don't need to be a christian or even religious to see that the "spiritual leader" of a religion is turning his back on everything his religion supposedly stands for.

pope already said god doesn't exist.
novusordowatch.org/2014/10/francis-god-does-not-exist/

So often [people ask]: ‘But do you believe?’: ‘Yes! Yes! ‘; ‘What do you believe in?’; ‘In God!’; ‘But what is God for you?’; ‘God, God’. But God does not exist: Do not be shocked! So God does not exist! There is the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, they are persons, they are not some vague idea in the clouds … This God spray does not exist! The three persons exist!

(“Pope at Santa Marta: What we dare not hope for”, News.va, Oct. 9, 2014)

God does not exist: Do not be shocked! So God does not exist!

fuck the pope

>the most cucked religion in the world will save us from the most vicious religion in the world

Keep dreaming

he's an atheist that believes holding Christian values regardless of actual religious belief is necessary for society to function at it's best

>full Jefferson

pardon my stupidity but what do you mean by this?

>affirmative action hire

not even once

The current Pope probably is an atheist tbhwyf

No, most atheists realise that Christianity is a much better alternative to radical Islam and will jump to the aid of Christianity despite not believing it in.

You don't have to believe in Catholicism to realize the cultural impact the pope abandoning the principles of Christianity would have on the world. When you have a pope openly ok with muslim invasion things aren't good for western civilization.
Rather you believe in Christianity or not, it's impact on culture affects us all.

Jefferson believed Christianity was a profoundly good book of good morals, which had been polluted by writings of various authors from the ancient age. He made a version of the bible that took the supernatural parts out.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jefferson_Bible

pretty much

I've been watching a lot of Dr. Peterson though and it's lead me to the belief that atheism isn't the "final truth"

I feel like I'm searching for something but I don't know what

Literally Sup Forums guy

He's an atheist but believes if the choice is between Christian values and Muslim ones, he has an obligation and self-interest to uphold Christian values since they're largely compatible with his own personal ones and create a common root of beliefs and behavior that enable society to prosper and thrive.

I'm positive he's the last Pope prophesized in the Book of Revelations - the appeaser of men and denier of the will of God, a political tool of the globalist agenda

even our assholes are hilarious

if a leftist did something like this I'd find it pretty funny, but instead they just do snarky, petty shit like sucker punching people and pulling fire alarms

Never trust a traitor. The last thing Christians need is "aid" from the atheists.

agreed

>What are the Crusades?
Tell me, what has paganism or atheism contributed to this world?

he was full fedora but now agrees alot of christian values are good for society

So you're telling me you'd rather have an African congo nigger who happens to be a Christian on your side rather than a white atheist

If you are a white atheist you don't fit in with most european country values. You are ready with a knife to stick it into our nations back. I don't trust atheists and neither should any Christian

Liberal Christians hate Jesus in the same way Angela Merkel hates Germany.

>Full fedora
>Don't hate Christianity, but don't believe it's real on any possible plane of this reality.

What do I get?

faggots are always like >muh crusades but dont realize that the church being liberal is what caused the reformation.

the church has always been a liberal, permissive thing and the crusades only happened because muslims were attacking pilgrims.

but atheist faggots always be like why doesnt the pope call crusade. Im like bitch the church survived because it was liberal not like your faggot calvinists who are dying off en masse

a (you)

This

Same. While I have no faith whatsoever I believe religion, mainly Christianity, is vital the the health of our race because without it the common person fills the void with political filth that leads to the entirety of the left and SJWs. The common person is unsuited to have a lack of beliefs, just look to at the militant atheists.

The pope said "god doesnt have a magic wand". You dont have to be christian to see that that isnt what popes do

Anyone got the one with music?

Jefferson was a cuck who refused to believe the Bible so that he could keep dicking his slaves without guilt

Does the Bible allow you to force these refugees to convert? Or take other measures to insure they assimilate.

You can't force someone to convert. The LORD knows his flock.

So? I'm an atheist and I'd probably heed the call for a Crusade. Christianity is basically the only thing keeping Islam at bay for the past 600 years. DEUS VULT

>Cuck
>He fucked his slaves

You do realize that if anything he was a bull right?

This.

A militant atheist can still see that Pope Francis is the fucking antichrist. Dude is fucked in the head. Literally the devil. Also, we are there still Catholics. Like a third of them were shown to diddle kids. No fucking shame. Jesus.

>deus vault LARPer
Holy fuck no wonder why you think your gonna lose when your sitting on a computer screen posting a speech that should be used when you're in a battle but noooo you got post your feeling online and not know that you have the push Deus Vult by using actual power from the real world by gathering up more LARPers and having a revolution against the liberals and mudslimes.

same desu

The Bible explicitly condones slavery

He's not saying that he believes in God you dumb fuck. He's saying the Catholic Church constantly contradicts their own religion by being pro-gay and shit like that.

>What do I get?
a free ticket in hell

I honestly believe these guys have never darkened the doorway of an actual church but have some weird idea of their head of getting Catholics to fight their race war for them. Like have they ever been in the Catholic Church?

Every race on earth has been touched by the holy spirit, this isn't a Dutch Reformed Church where everyone has the same last name.

Translation: he loves to get drunk and have women be promiscuous.

>I honestly believe these guys have never darkened the doorway of an actual church but have some weird idea of their head of getting Catholics to fight their race war for them. Like have they ever been in the Catholic Church?
Seems like they haven't but it's quite childish of them to get someone else to fight their race war for them.
>Every race on earth has been touched by the holy spirit, this isn't a Dutch Reformed Church where everyone has the same last name.
Yes but you know we humans love to form hiveminds. Where we have people wanting us to be the same as them.

>all those camera man hurrying to catch the trump supporter being mean
what would the headline be?

The vatican is a shit hole run by homo lust lala jesuits fags. They just want Israel and fan the flames to get it.

Sup Forums made Catholicism trendy and Molyneux lives and dies by his viewership

You worthless fucking Serb trash. It was the crusades that decisively severed Orthodoxy and Catholicism once and for all.

I'm not religious either, I still would rather live in a Christian nation than an atheist or muslim one.

You'll get no argument from me that degenerate homosexuals who rape children infiltrated the church, the devil is powerful in a land where 50 million unborn were murdered. Of what right does the white race claim superiority when it creates such evil, and if none, does it deserve to survive?

>listening to a jew for commentary on the lord's church

the bible makes it crystal clear that the faithful have no obligation to the unfaithful.

show me the passage fag.

Galatians 3:28
>28 There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

I'm an atheist too but a religion that changes to remain popular has literally no use