BPS COME OUT AS A HOLOCAUST DENIER

Now don't you feel embarrassed for ever having followed this guy?

The man is literally saying that 5 million dead Jews is a fake number.

You people followed a complete lunatic lmao, you must be so ashamed!

youtube.com/watch?v=kwPRH_u2rl8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9oofI0AKrJs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight

Didn't the Jews just try to say they made up the non jewish "victims" of the shoa. Seems they are getting their lies mixed up.

he literally says in the video he doesnt deny the holocaust faggot, he was referring to the 5 million non jews

Your mum, Nigel.

wtf i like BPS now

holocaust denial as in the story is exaggerated and most deaths were typhus/health problems and/or lack of food and adequate living conditions. or the camps didnt exist denier?

This is just molymeme

rip

>or the camps didnt exist denier?
Those people don't exist. Don't pretend you don't know what a Holocaust denier is.

Literally /OUR GUY/

its what normies think holocaust denial means.

Do you know how sick of this bullshit the world is?
Backwards, paedophilliac, world-hating mongrels

The Holyhoax is on its last legs. The Jewish lies will soon be removed from all history books. Deal with it, faggot.

kek

why do kids always reply to these? ive literally ignored hundreds of these posts and my mom is fi-

oh shit

MUH HOLOHOAX GOYIM !!!

Go die, Mohammed

Eh. We'll see. We're seeing a big turn here now that people are seeing the media fucking with and misrepresenting someone they know about and like. A lot of people are seeing the media for what it is, and we all know that's a damn fine start.

ffffuuuu

This might be the most autistic thing I ever say, but does it ruin OP's credibility to anyone else that he gets worked up over someone denying the accepted number of holocaust victims, but saying it was 5 million and not 6?

Every time with you.

BPS is based

His voice is like liquid sex

Vids are very comfy. 8/10 would bang.

T

Stop

I'll kill you

>tatoo

u

>Now, to be clear, I'm not denying the holocaust... but how about all those victims this Jew made up?

But yeah, he's one of the best YouTube commentators right now. He's actually willing to take at least a soft enthno-nationalist perspective, and discuss a lot of more atypical issues.

fucking kek magic

If you believe the official story about the flaming rollercoasters and electric masturbation machines and fake shower rooms you're a literal FUCKING idiot.

Every major power in WW2 had labour camps. Germany's were the only ones getting pummelled because they were losing the war, conditions deteriorated and typhus, disease and starvation broke out leading to casualties. That's it. That's FUCKING IT.

:^)

Oy Vey

Ok

Reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight

;^)

>5 million dead Jews
Does it ever dawn on you just how absurd that idea really is in the first place? I mean, in reality. Does it even seem possible let alone realistic? Life isn't like TV where everything has a happy ending and the nigger is always a science major. I say question EVERYTHING even rent-seekign scams like the holo-hoax that need laws to prevent honest investigation. Why does "the truth" fear investigation so much?

You haven't been on pol very long have you?

Oi.

kek says its yours

Dang.

fucc

Nope, he says its yours. Kiss her goodnight, Pablo. Kek is coming to take her away

Kys

NotLikeThis

stahp

Thank you. I wouldn't have believed it either had I not read it from several different sources and not just online, I honestly went to the library (a nigger free environment btw) and look up old micro-film and checked out a few of their books confirming the same things, once again.

No, he came out as denying what was generally denied. He didn't say anything about the six million jews

F A S H Y

youtube.com/watch?v=9oofI0AKrJs

Huh, I thought this guy was basically a Sargon tier leftist. He countersignals "right wing extremism" all the time as counterproductive and considers buttsex a fundamental western value that must be protected at all costs from the durkas.

At least embed it in a meme, you lazy bong.

I'm glad to know that, now I really know he's our guy.

No ur mom will die fag

Omg

You waste of life.

Cunt.

KIKE

If by "Sargon tier" you mean classical liberal, which at this point are more on the side of conservatives than the regressive left because they're so far off that anyone to the right of them is a nazi, then yeah.

I thought it was six gorillion?

cunt

fuck off

Rip

It truly is and it makes me realize what 100 IQ is actually like

Another day, another Literal Who.

Stop being such a faggot user

Faggot

I love my mom

(You)

Fucking hell this whole thread sucks ass. OP is a retard. Get your shit together Sup Forums. Good video though.

I don't know man. There was clearly a lot of deaths, who's to say who was jewish and who wasn't. Assuming there's substantial evidence that there were a lot of deaths, mind you ;-)

Fag

I can't imagine Sargon ever approaching this topic in a rational manner Pigeon has been pretty entry-level redpill so far too, which is why I thought it was weird.

Why do you faggots seriously reply to these mother die posts that come straight from 2002? Are you all literally retarded? Fucking mods need to permaban everyone that posts them and everyone that replies to them.

You should be embarrassed you followed such a massive weeaboo.

Must suck being such a h8r

I think it's a matter of context. I thought it was weird he suddenly started with the holocaust thing but I think what he was mainly getting at was that the media and Jews are always ready to say MUH (random number here) MILLION and completely ignore the rest of the casualties. He then goes on to say that he doesn't believe it's that high through digression.

Sargon though is an absolute dumbass when it comes to the holocaust. He wouldn't even take the time to look at numbers let alone dig into the topic, so you're right about that.

An auto bump for this thread?? sure!

whats the real number then?

the holohoax never happened

Yes, but it more specifically means no gas chambers and systematic killing industrial killing.

>weeaboo
wat

kys fags

nobody denies that the camps existed, retard

as i told the other user. normies believe thats what holocaust denial means. i was pointing out the difference, dumbass

normies believe lots of stuff

LMAO xD

k

boring attention whore pedo

>Now don't you feel embarrassed for ever having followed this guy?

not really, kinda proud he pointed out the fake 5 million goyim dead.

fpbp

Ow fuck off.

No

Kinda sad how you shills try to keep your slides threads alive desu.

(you)

Fuck off

That's because Sargon is an Anglo faggot who thinks Britishness is the end all be all and is brainwashed in all the mainstream British propaganda narratives.

One of them being, they defeated the Nazis and saved the Jews and then gave them Israel from the remains of the Ottoman Empire because they're such good bros.

This faggot couldn't red pill a monkey.

cunt
Are you retarded? He never specifically said he denied the Holocaust. He just pretended alternative evidence for what is currently presented in favour of the "established" events of it. It doesn't mean he's gone full on fashy, so calm down you LARPer