What is going through his head, Sup Forums?

>Nigga WHITE GIRLS amirite? They racist dads hate me and sheeiit, but deep down they jealous of MUH BBC!

Why do 9/10 black guys like 3/10 white girls, when... (1/2)

They literally could any of these if they wanted (2/2)

Fat white chicks go out of their way for a nigga. All the fit white boys don't like them so a fit as fuck nigga is a good enough. She'll let him drive his car whenever and they'll eat alot and shit.

Black women are getting poisoned by feminism too.

Why doesn't this nigga say, "Nah I'm fucking [hot black girl in picture]"?

Because they aren't white

My point is, why do niggers allow ugly white chicks to flirt with them when they could have sexy black girls

Fetishization on both parts.

This is why I refuse to associate with ugly and/or fat white women, because chances are that she's fucked niggers before. The minute I find out a girl is a former mudshark, she becomes less than worthless to me. I take so much pleasure in kicking them to the curb. You should see the look on their faces as I coldly and calmly tell them: "burn the coal, pay the toll", as I walk out of the room never to see them, or talk to them again.

I already said why. They likely have more money and way more lenient/more likely to spoil them.

Black girls can be fucking bitches.

that's an ugly black guy. he wouldn't be able to get those black girls and if he did they would be really demanding and bitchy.

They can have both.

Fat white women are bank accounts to them. They don't get quality women, as those women will go after chads or eventually settle for "betas" who won't abandon them and can provide with a job.

Coal burners are usually poorer though.

She can probably cook too.

She's his beard you idiots

Dudes gayer than a $3 bill

We're comparing them to black women, not other white women.

because 3/10 white girls are 0/10 black

And they fetishize it?

Self loathing blacks, would rather have a completely gross fat white girl than a mostly gross fat black girl.

Good man.

Blk sluts have aids. Their coochie tastes like rotten cottage cheese because they all have yeast infections.

God point. I despise and refuse to have anything to do with ugly fat slobs. Women have to do literally one to succeed in life, look good. If they can't whether live or die means nothing to me.

ooga booga