EVERYTHING is the fault of the Jews

The reason you are not as smart as you could have been is because the Jews have corrupted your education.

The reason you are not as strong and healthy as you want to be is because the Jews have infected all your food and drink with chemicals to make you weak and diseased.

The reason you are not as rich as you wished to be is because the Jews cheat and manipulate your economic system to take all your money, and put it into their own pockets.

The reason your family is mediocre is because the Jews have swindled and manipulated their true legacy.

The reason your neighborhood isn't the way you wanted it to be is because the Jews only allowed people you hate to move into it.

The reason you are not free to do as you please is because the Jews conspire to imprison you with laws and social norms.

The reason you are not happy is because Jews eternally conspire to do everything in their power to make you emotionally miserable.

Everything you hate in your life is not your fault. It's the fault of the Jews.

dumping necessary redpills

No money?

Disappeared child?

final dump

tinfoil hat wearing pol posters are so autistic they literally believe this.

No children?

Liberal spotted.

t. Zionist Kike

It's also pretty hypocritical to criticize Sup Forums while on Sup Forums.

if the jews can do all this why can't they keep their temple un-destroyed?

Never again
You don't own nothing goyim

shallom shabbat rabbi

>be Hitler 2.0
>start anuddah Shoah, do it completely this time
>celebrate as entire world is now ganz Judenrein

>all the things above still happen without Jews
>realize this is because people in general are shit
>kill self like original Hitler

Time for these evil white people to disappear!

>>realize this is because people in general are shit

Not living in NS Germany, feels bad bro, I know

That's just the meme

new-left have the "White male"

Communism had "Burgeois" and when they won the revolution they switched to "capitalism"

Capitalism have communism

Classic Nationalism have Globalism

Globalism have Nationalism

Alt right have the Jews

Every political system need to be based around dualistic conflict. "We" vs "They", Good vs Bad. It inspires dedication to the movement, it makes the movement attractive, and what;s the most important natural, because it's the callback to the tribal instincts.

I want to see pure rational political movement during my lifetime.

if the jews are doing this, then why am I, a jew, having such a shitty life? am I not a real jew?

>"We" vs "They", Good vs Bad

So you are going to tell me, that the whole white priviledge, glas ceiling,.... bullshit wasn't created by jews aka frankfurt school?

Go home rabbi, your game is finally over

>why am I, a jew, having such a shitty life?

Does the jew say, before he pushes propaganda against white priviledge, ignoring who the (((0.1)))% are.

It fucking doesn't matter how poor you are! Your kind has been fighting white society since you set foot on US soil.
Fun fact: one of the first us settlements wrote a letter to the queen, demanding to expel the jews, because they always caused trouble.

Don't give them so much credit, jews are stupid as hell and can be easily tricked. It's only the retards that don't get it through their thick skulls.

Still, they are the most useless race of negative knuckleheads you'll ever see. They actively destroy civilizations unlike the africans, they don't have any real power and economy interaction with the rest of the world unlike China and Russia. They could easily be stomped if everyone just stopped screwing around and actively nuked them. Everyone teasing them with raids and pseudo-bombs is just begging for a roach infestation.

Britain could literally storm over Saudi Arabia and take their oil which initially belonged to the british empire.

Ok here's your rational political movement: Kill all the low-inferior races including eastern europe and then take down the big guys Russia and China.

After that America will see what the hell they're going to do with South America, but not before they forcefully kill Rothschild, take his money and restore world peace.

it is the effect of highly advanced society, and some political moves.

People in advanced societies tend to care about superficial things to large amount, they are very concerned with their emotions, emotional states and so on. So let's assume you are a politician and you want to get the power, in advanced society nothing works better than fighting with injustice, opression and evil.

This is kind of simple. Just take a look at the Maslov pyramid. People that are supporting new left are usually not concerned with anything. Self-actualization is the only thing left for them.

Fighting for justice, equality, and other bullshit do that for them. People supporting new left are in fact kind of racist. They are arbitrary to other people, they think that they are saving someone weaker from evil, this is not really being equal. But it do the thing.

it makes them feel like heroes, saviors, good guys, and the ideal of hero saving the weaker ones is really string in western society. So these people found themselves someone to rescue.

I mean people in power gave them that idea. Some political figures at the beginning started to siphon from that. Later companies and other bought into that, because they saw money in this, and finally this ended up on the current level. It became really big, because it was easy to make a buck and gain a power from it.

Of course stupid political ideas were spread. This is the side effect, and people who have done that are not really concerned by it.

you need some meaning in your life

Really makes my sizzlers sizzle.

it is not really rational, it implies killing many many people for superficial reasons. This would cost you in resources, and the only thing that you would achieve would be destruction of other resources. Because people are esentially just that in politics. Also i can't recall any nation in which genocide at the huge scale worked. Biggest historical empires were strict but they were focused on assimilation not extermination. I don't see the reason than why your ideology should work user.

Lack of meaning in my life is so evident? I find that it is easier to uderstand things without it.