He Will Not Divide Us is back up

They're back at it again. Location change this time. The HWNDU stream says that it is now at a wall outside the El Rey Theater in Albuquerque. Anyone down there get to hte stream. Let's get the party started again.
hewillnotdivide.us/

Other urls found in this thread:

hewillnotdivide.us/
youtu.be/7BvrNuH3z0Y
kikebook.com/pslweb/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

any new hero characters or is it just villains?

Just villians right now, wait a little more

HWNDU IS A DISTRACTION AND SLIDE THREAD

TAKE IT TO YOUTUBE AND STOP SHITTING UP POL

this reboot sucks, where are /ourguys/?

the memers that came were pussies

Give it time user. Soon heroes will come and free us from this madness.

>t. Soros Shill

What are the chances of the whole thing being ended again by a car hitting one of them?

There was a dude who looked like styxhexenhammer, didn't do too much or invade California.

You fucking burger. Learn how to have fun.

What characters would you like to see come back this series?

why do they leave? its not private property

Fuck off reddit

i would like to see drive by shooting

Reminder that night time is when our guys show up

DEATH TO AMERICA

>mods dividing us again

s m h f a m t b h

No clue. You're normally the one to know about trucks of peace, Hans.

>HE
>WILL
>NOT
>DIVIDE
>US

Is this new official thread
Old one fucking died and others are getting pruned
Assuming this isn't bait you are working against your interest by bumping the thread
Thanks for the bumps (:

Anyone have a link to the youtube stream?

Is it legal to run over protestors in NM?

seriously guys, this is an obvious antifa sting operation

the persistent shilling and publicity here is designed to lure unsuspecting anons into a world of pain

they're pussies. really makes one grateful for the heroes of old that actually had the balls to troll. even venti

This guy is the new paper
Faggot with the grey adidas hat is the new Stolen Valor
calling it now

(((Heisenberg))) here

There was another person getting the signs but I'm not sure who it was

Mod are deleting the threads, (((They))) know

I'm a 13 hour drive away from Albuquerque. It's long but doable. Should I go?

>producers retconned the show
I'm already bored.

>that guy from eight-chan that turned up with a Pepe stuck to his shirt and then started chanting on Shia's command

WHAT

A

FUCKING

SPERG

was that milkman

FUCK YOU MODS

BAN ME PUSSIES

Personally I liked Sup Forumsblart enough that his comeback wouldn't seem forced.

Is this going to be BLM's successor?

Where there are villains, heroes will rise.

it looked like him

It'll be interesting observing the cultural/regional differences to this new season of HWNDU.

Season 1 was a snapshot of New York, whereas this is, even at a glance, obviously very New Mexico and south-west.

New York HWNDU had like more italians and New York-type hipsters and city freaks etc whereas the southwest's culture is more tweakery and has a lot of Mexicans. The hipster and subcultural types look different. Anyone from the southwest recognizes the way the girls do their makeup out there etc.

It's hard to even describe exactly the look of the southwest, but kind of think of the young tweaker characters in Breaking Bad.

Obviously this is going to be more suburban-y and Hot Topic-y than New York was.

>hewillnotdivide.us/
Lol who is paying for those signs?

This place is more cucked than NY

YEA BOY
Assuming you don't have to work and shit

>shia: are you racist?
>n-no
then he gets ushered off cam

Do it user. Red pill these guys about the holocaust.

Jesus is made of money so he'll probably make a cameo appearance.

WAR BONNETS WILL NOT DIVIDE US!

They're running out of energy, good

WTF HAPPENED TO PEPEBRO???

so they've already started there cult chant i see :) well someone pls we need a hero !!!

WAIFU CLAIMED

Kek confirms Texan to be right.

youtu.be/7BvrNuH3z0Y

QT IN GLASSES SMOKING CIG IS CUTE

The guy with the megaphone is definitely paid. I think he handed out the signs.

Guy on the right has been there way too long as well.

kikebook.com/pslweb/

Did they really just point the camera at the street? Were the "artists" that desperate that they settled for this piece of shit location?

Did nobody else want to take on this mess and this is what they get?

fuck off Mohammad

BogAnon is pretty much the only one I'd like to see return. The rest became intolerable attention whores that by the end only used hwndu as their social spot and completely stopped engaging in proper conversation.

Yeah, play it off like you're one of the cucks, then when the time is right, reveal your power level.

Poor Pepe lad got ushered right into the party wagon or wherever low-energy shitposters go.

is there any of ours guys?

When do they usually go home
Sup Forumsacks mostly come at night

Did the director tell them to all make that facial expression? So fucking ugly.

Is Jesus rich? I thought he was an amateur wrestler or something .

I was resisting the shilling during the Wikileaks thread, is pretty fucking easy to spot them

Ew. No challenge from me friend.

I'm in tx in the south we aren't scared of commie antifafags

Do you guys actually unironically watch these people chant "he will not divide us" over and over all day? Even if u watch it for the chance of a meme its almost like ur getting brainwashed in the process.

tranny

portugal reporting in for the war

i just arrived i just drank 2 wisky bottles im completely fucked up

It never stopped. Paper been streaming on twitch since it originally got shut down

Well it's getting late. I'd say we won't have to wait that long.

nice teeths

report all le fashy friend simulator threads

Did you see his apartment? Nigga ain't rich. If he moves back to California tho its a solid drive...

i love u lauren

someone please the change goodyear logo to (((current year)))

These people are stupid, they want open borders, how fucking brainless can you be ?

They should leave their car & house doors unlocked too & see how that'll work out.

I'm assuming Shia is probably set to shoot a movie there or something and he wanted to pick a location that was close.

No

>He will knock the virus
>He will knock the virus
>He will knock the virus

that's a man, baby

Apparently stolen valour is there watching to make sure none of our guys can get on cam.

We know, we know. If its not a get thread, a what's his name again thread or a pizzagate thread it just MUST be a slide thread.
Fuck you and your black family nigger.

i mean mabye some ppl but when i do i actually feel my blood just boil over how retarded these ppl are sitting here chanting this shit over and over like some cult but yea im here for a hero or a memer to piss these ppl off

this stream is triggering me

i need pol

Fucking gross m8. She's yours.

FAGS

I ordered a pizza and sent it there, hope they got cash

Anyone think that fat blonde bitch with the glasses is a feminist by any chance?

The reason he can try out a meme career is cause his family is rich as fuck. His dad's Saudi. He briefly described his childhood.