FUCK CANADA

JUST.

google.ca/amp/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.3990044

Can this "Hate X" meme please stop now?

Or at the very least, remove its vague, subjective interpretations from our legal system?

This xountry is dead dude.

I'm moving to the US.

We don't want you.

CANADA YES!

I gues you guys will need onother wall,but this will be more wxpensive though becose of how long your borderline with Canada is.

You don't want white conservatives? K.

The only hope now.

I agree Latvia bro

Realy?Usualy when i talk to canadians about this they get buthurt,i still cant understand why you guys didnt become part of USA when you got independance from UK i mean you are basicaly the same with exeption of quebec.

Based Albertans and Western Canadians don't like the cuck government.

Some Newfies too.

Yeah I'm Albertan.

we're coming, faggot

Yep I agree 100%. Fuck everything west of Saskatchewan and also fuck Hongcouver.

Yep

But yeah considering a lot of loyalists got relocated to Canada it kind of explains the latent suspicion they have towards us.

if nobody go hurt how the fuck is it a hate crime

You guys are fucking bros. I'd love to have Albertan Senators helping Trump crush SJWs.

We love you too. Well, aside from the filthy immigrants but they should fuck off back to Ontario. We have much more in common with the US than eastern Canada lol.

Nobody got hurt, but their feelings sure did!

LMAO Puerto Ricans would be eternally butthurt that you guys got statehood before them.

Maybe they should learn how to stop being welfare leeches.

Puerto Ricans are shit tier human beings and isn't their island barren? 0 resources whatsoever? Lol. You guys should let them join their Caribbean brothers in independence and poverty.

Hey guys this is unrelated to the topic but i yust made this meme i dont whant to make a new thread so can you rate this one?

> stay Canada
> increasingly more muzzies and asians until we have so many muzzies we're pretty much europe

> get annexed
> blacks and hispanics everywhere

neither option makes me optimistic for our future

6/10

It's alright lad.

>Preaty mutch Europe
Actualy.........europe is still more white then americas.And eastern europe is up to 99% white

Yeah im newfagg at edditing ,trying out my skills.

seems like a false flag to me. it even has that sort of canadian malaise to it. it felt too polite for a real protest

Is this how Canada strips away the right of protest?

Well we aren't left wing shitheads who just trash everything bro. The people who did that had balls to do it in Toronto. Honorary Albertans.

Only if you protest against poor minorities. It's ok to violently riot about the white man.

I mean in terms of like big cities. Small towns will often be white while places like London or Paris are nonwhite.

Plus eastern europe is pretty white

Yeah thats preaty mutch acurate.

If only, the Democrats want another solid blue state.

They dun goofed by forcing the referendum to be forced to choose between statehood and independence instead of status quo.

But they want a bailout and can't discharge their debt through bankruptcy.

SASKATCHEWAN FOR INDEPENDENT STATE
every time alberta shits the bed you all come running home but the gate will close and you will no longer be welcome back

long live the REPUBLIC OF SWIFTLY FLOWING WATER

>strips away

Canadian constitution doesn't protect rights, it gives them out. they never had it to begin with

Second wall when?

If Saskatchewan and Alberta were both independent Saskatchewan would get their shit pushed in.

4000 fucking mileswhen ummmmmmm faaaaaaakkk

get a fukin grip walll lmao

Wtf I thought you guys were based like Alberta and Manitoba was the cuck province.

1millon souls
4million firearms

they can pay for it, s'all good

Oh shit,i forgot that its never you if you who pays for the wall,and if they dont ,SANCTIONS AND BIG TARIFS!And there economy is fucked.

i could get a job in newfoundland selling seashells
is a survivor mentality we mostly have and if you cant make it here you go to alberta and wintertoba is shithole like fagtario

Fuck Islam and fuck muslims they are lower then dogs.

Ah, I see.

Didn't know you guys had bantz between each other.

>SASKATCHEWAN FOR INDEPENDENT STATE

"First we get da potash, den we get da rapeseed, den we get da weemin"

im sure you forget a lot of stuff, with the crippling malnourishment and what not.

its mostly me.
probably the second biggest asshole in the canadas.

A WALL
THIS IS WHY WE CALLS YALL BAD NAMES
you must get a firm grip on the scale of this
it is not practical

remember 3900 miles and change
thats about 8900 kms
thats a gorillion actualy 89 gorillion bucks us
and yer broke as fuck

we need bridges