Combating The Shills

By now we are all aware of the shills on here. You know the ones who spam "DRUMPF BTFO", "REDPILL ME ON X", HOW CAN HE POSSIBLY RECOVER", and any thread that has a low quality OP and is anti-Trump. Shareblue, CTR, /leftypol/, call them what you will. But I will tell you this: IT DOES NOTHING TO CALL THEM OUT BY THOSE NAMES. Why? Because they want you do to that. They want the attention because it gives them (you)'s and a reason to keep derailing threads or keep bumping their slide threads.

So then I ask what can be done? Well simple,you have to use their tactics against them. Reporting threads and not responding to shills is also a good method, but the mods can't be on all the time and neither can they be trusted. Also newfags are too idiotic so they'll respond to the shills anyway. By using their tactics against them, you can derail their shill thread into your shill thread. Take their copypastas and twist them into something Pro-Trump. Create a low quality pro-Trump post in their shitty thread and keep posting it over and over. A great method to read up on are Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals. This is the best way to study up and use their tactics against them

townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2017/02/13/shoving-alinskys-rules-for-radicals-right-back-in-the-lefts-ugly-face-n2284892

So remember, read up on their tactics, twist them and use them against the shills, and above all else, DO NOT CALL THEM SHAREBLUE, CTR, OR /leftypol/. THEY THRIVE ON THAT.

Other urls found in this thread:

townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2017/02/13/shoving-alinskys-rules-for-radicals-right-back-in-the-lefts-ugly-face-n2284892
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It is also best that you familiarize yourself with the tactics the shills use to. Lately they have been using tactics two and three the most

or just do this

By now we are all aware of the shills on here. You know the ones who spam "DRUMPF BTFO", "REDPILL ME ON X", HOW CAN HE POSSIBLY RECOVER", and any thread that has a low quality OP and is anti-Trump. Shareblue, CTR, /leftypol/, call them what you will. But I will tell you this: IT DOES NOTHING TO CALL THEM OUT BY THOSE NAMES. Why? Because they want you do to that. They want the attention because it gives them (you)'s and a reason to keep derailing threads or keep bumping their slide threads.

So then I ask what can be done? Well simple,you have to use their tactics against them. Reporting threads and not responding to shills is also a good method, but the mods can't be on all the time and neither can they be trusted. Also newfags are too idiotic so they'll respond to the shills anyway. By using their tactics against them, you can derail their shill thread into your shill thread. Take their copypastas and twist them into something Pro-Trump. Create a low quality pro-Trump post in their shitty thread and keep posting it over and over. A great method to read up on are Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals. This is the best way to study up and use their tactics against them

So remember, read up on their tactics, twist them and use them against the shills, and above all else, DO NOT CALL THEM SHAREBLUE, CTR, OR /leftypol/. THEY THRIVE ON THAT.

I'm saving this for future posting.

You're just a newfag. There aren't any shills here just anons baiting for (You)s

>same threads over and over

>there are no shills goy, nothing to see here

LE DRUMPFKINGS BTFOOOOO

eh believe whatever you want. It's funny to see how it's always the same idiots who believe in the jew meme also spam shill in every thread.

just fake right?

Ok then brainlet, post definitive proof that those threads were made by a paid shill.
>protip you cant

you wouldn't be a shill yourself, would you OP?

i can't but it's just an example of one thread getting posted over again, also same flag and posts other threads at the same times.

obvious shilling is real, why do i even need to explain this.

are you a shill?

Dude. No joke, the "DRUMPF BTFO" shit is ironic.

my god can you not tell?

At least I take it to be ironic.

Wow yeah you caught me, I'm a shill. Do you feel smarter now?

why are you guys so paranoid?? it's all paranoia. get help OP

Everybody is shilling for something

it was rhetorical

obviously

see and note time of posts

Wrong, we already honeypotted one and found some faggot posting from a foreign press association, which was some shill that was posting in every pizzagate and your run of the mill trump btfo thread..

holy shit, we actually got the trumpkins alerted to our presence! you will never stop us.

drumpf has been BTFO eternally and will be impeached.

Fuck you CTR shill

ask for a new board to douche out the identity politics threads and force the shills to divide their attention

you realize this is exactly what pro-trump people on here do.

the fact that you can never have a logical conversation about why trump is bad or disagree with trump supporters without being a "shill" or "librtard" proves that its not based in logic, and its just as toxic and destructive as what you are saying these people are doing

you should be calling for less sensationalism if you actually care about logical thoughtful discourse

if you dont and you still say this your just a trump poster and libs are gonna start doing exactly what your telling people to do against them. the shit goes both ways

The problem is not debating or talking about Trump. THE PROBLEM IS THAT THEY SPOUT THESE SAME FUCKING THREADS AND DROWN THEM IN SHIT. Also the fact that a Trump debate thread always starts out with DRUMPH BTFO HE RASIN N SHEIT. Do you expect someone to say anything reasonable in such threads?

The best way to fight shills is sage and hide, tell other anons to stop while doing it.

However, I agree with this user, while most of them are obvious,some people have real concerns, anything with a legit question shouldn't be called a shill.

i said it and i will say it again

Sup Forums needs another containment board for millenial culture and sex and identity politics

22 threads containing the words redpill or bluepill. Unfortunately even some decent generals use the term in the OP, so filtering can be a bitch. Copy paste this into your filters if you don't like pillspam

/(red|blue)\s*pill/i

works pretty good for me.

Trump and his supporters are all retarded baby men.

can't tell the difference...

I just hide the thread and move on. Like I'm going to do to your pointless thread.

Here's a beauty if you are sick of white race propaganda bullshit. I'm white married man. I don't need to be flooded with insecure edgy wannabe stormfront teens.

/white.*(?!house)/i

retains references to whitehouse, for, you know, political discussion?

Not gonna lie, former drumpf voter here. It's funny to see him crash and burn but seriously we can't let him get his hands on the nuclear codes

Sounds like just got BTFO hard and got so assblasted that you had to make this thread