Is the white race God's masterpiece?

No.

Are you kidding me?

jesus

New christians are worse than shit

Have white kids

stop being full of yourself

No, jews are

Those new Christians actually fought for Christianity, cuck.

Kek

>thinks new christians should be accepted as members of western civilization
>calls me cuck

Is it?

Probably

He has a tan????

Theres only 1 correct answer: Japan

Youre asking these shitskin larpers? Lmao

That's human creation.

God.doesn't make plastic surgeries,

Statistics prove that POC (persons of color) are much more likely to be homosexual.

What is that?

Pol

The nicest and hardest working people I've met are from Peru. Amazing contries and wonderful alpacas. They are God's chosen race.

Thanks

If it's not the white race I'm pretty sure it's the bushmen

>The brave men that brought Christianity to the world
>being in the same bag as the subhumans known as "Western men"
Come on, son!

From wikipedia:

>Children have no social duties besides playing, and leisure is very important to San of all ages. Large amounts of time are spent in conversation, joking, music, and sacred dances

These bushmen you say... they are mighty fine.

US Sup Forums maybe.
You seriously have under 70% whites in your country which is pretty dire.

Define white first, also funny how you post works of Arno Breker who worked for nazi germany which killed so many europeans. So are you confused or something, should it not already be common sense what I just said?

Yep and yet whites were the first countries to legalize sodomy and sodomitic marriages.
Whites are the most degenerate people because they actually had a point to degenerate from, Negroes are essentially incapable of falling when they have always been in the dust.

Come on we all know whites are absolutely fucking sick. Just look at Iceland and the universities full of liberated white whores.

>tfw I'll never be a handsome Mediterranean man

Latino here, sorry Nordcucks but Meds are cooler imo

Dude being gay is a symbol of European Aryanism. It's something our Roman ancestors. While the barbaric third world was outlawing homosexuality with superstitious laws our ancestors were having homosexual sex

>masterpiece

us pol*

Indians are

Sigh.

uhmmm try again sweetie ;)

>2 legged monkies
>masterpice

maybe