This subreddit is seriously getting on my nerves Sup Forums

This subreddit is seriously getting on my nerves Sup Forums.

At this point it's not even honest journalism anymore. It's literally just 24/7 anti-Trump propaganda from the same handful of media sources.

They're not even hiding their extreme bias, slander, fake news and nit picking anymore.

What can we do about this Leftist, shill infested, Astro turfed shithole Sup Forums? How can we expose them as a Fake News forum?

You need to go back.

There is no hope for reddit, they are an inherently bluepilled site

>subreddit

>Sup Forums

I think you meant to post this on ebaum or digg or something.

Dude /r/retards is literally a containment board

you do realize /r/politics has been like this for months, maybe even years now? or did you just now come to the realization?

Ignore it. Liberals living in an echo chamber gave us the election. Best that they stay there.

What the fuck are you doing here?

Help us to reclaim Reddit and you can have /pol back

this really

It's been like this since 2012

I left that shite hole a long time ago nigel. It's time to move on.

>using reddit

mods need to ban reddit threads. You have a whole fucking website to post about your shitty website on. "We" don't need to do anything about r/politics.

I'd love to destroy them. But how?

question: that shit board shows more visitors than r/the_donald. does that include old accounts that dont visit r/politics but subscribed to it a long time ago? or are there really ~30k+ people on r/politics during the day?

it's possible the admins are cooking the numbers.

they could easily give 20k upboats to any story they like and no one but them would know.

>going to reddit
Get the fuck out of here.

It was funny to follow r/politics. They used to be so pro-Bernie and ignored Trump as a joke.

They link only liberal news-outlets in US. It's unbelievable how EVERY good or positive news about Trump's chances of winning were dismissed absolutely.

Look at this image. I know it wasn't maybe the best source of Trump's chances, but it gives us some insight how they think in r/politics. This was submitted on 10.29.16

this is the image fucking squirrel came to press my mouse 1.

i honestly loved reading the pro sanders and r/enoughsandersspam threads during the primaries.

the sheer levels of denial, delusion and hope was hilarious. All these people donating and phonebanking to watch the guy bend the knee to shill4hill.

>-28 for posting a pretty normal inoffensive objective opinion
these people must be insufferable irl

They've been like that for some time what else is new i mean pretty sad :/

It's the shills. Also, isn't it a default subreddit?

R/politics is basically the anti the_donald now. There was also that video on "how to game reddit" that had a follow up of companies that setup accounts and upvote you. This is probably how the_donald gets like 20k upvotes in 5 minutes and WaPo articles get upvotes over most other news sources

So people actually spend money and time trying to get fake internet points?

I made an account and posted a meme on T_D back in November. I got like a 4 digit amount of points in a few hours and then a shit ton of death threads via their email system.

>Reddit, only once

Yes people pay a shit ton for upvotes. Hell the ones you got probably had a bunch of shills votes thrown in too. You can buy for a specific source (WaPo) or an entire subreddit. Your meme probably was liked by the mobs and they instructed their goys to upvote you. "Shame of this hit r/all" is a codeword

I enjoy it. politics has been extremely left since its existence.

It is a good read every morning to see what kind of dumb shit Trump has pulled off again.

its a bunch of lies and slander

Agree with the leaf on this one. Sup Forums can't handle the fact that most of the anti-trump news is going to make Trump crumble. Expect some Russian-Trump bombshells to drop next week.

Wow, what a way to create fake income. Sounds about right though. I noticed that it needs a bandwagon from the beginning to hit popularity.

>Sad!

>visiting reddit

well there's your problem

r/politics is the new CNN

Yeah,can't wait for Moby to release his classified info..

well r/politics was around for years and in theory was supposed to cover all politics in general instead of it's selective anti-trump propoganda that it has become.

His twitter and press conference meltdowns are completely public.

just don't use plebbit? let it turn into a communist circlejerk, they're killing themselves with their own hands, use other sites, like the one you are posting right now for example, or 4+4.

thats fucking crazy

Fuck reddit and fuck Jews

Who gives a fuck what reddit does, IGNORE SLIDE THREADS BRING BACK DISCUSSION

> death by circle jerk
> killing themselves with their own hands

Heretic

Anything pro-Trump get's banned or deleted by the admins. Just read through and you'll see nothing but anti-Trump articles. It's laughable. It's just a huge Democrat hugbox and everyone knows it, but the left doesn't see anything wrong because "hur durr reality has a left bias"

you really wanna help? heres what you do, i did it a year ago.

>log out of leddit account
>never go back

if we all did it.....

That site is made for liberal 14-21 year olds. What the fuck do you expect?

>using Reddit
Where do you think you are nignog. Sup Forums is over, r/Donald posters frequently come here from Reddit, fuck sake I'd say over half the board posts on Reddit. It isn't 2005 anymore where nobody went to Reddit and nobody knew of this place. No need to thank me I just red piled you on this board.

>How can we expose them as a Fake News forum?
But r/The_Donald is real news right guys

i hostfiled reddit. never been back.

I hate this faggot so much.

>Sup Forums
>2005

Thanks for clarifying that Pedro!