You mad white boi?

You mad white boi?

there is no way a man that fat can have sex. PERIOD.

Not really, once boogie dies within 5 years she will get a huge payout and be on easy street taking them BBC's, because she's a jew.

>he hasn't seen the leaked boogie sex tape

She is a 4/10 tops. Literally not at all

he would be at least 2 points better looking than her if he was thin

>that nose
>those gums
>that chin

2/10 is pushing it lad

no way this is real

H..how the fuck does she have sex with that thing?

It's not. Boogie himself stated that he can't have sex with his wife. That doesn't matter because their relationship is just love, according to him.

I cannot see how a woman could love a man this pathetic

i find people with obese fetish really disturbing
or amputee, or grandma, midget... all fucked up shit

STAY MAD, DRUMPFKINS

DON'T FORGET TO PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE!

>their relationship is just love, according to him.

She's with a nigger, someone post the photo

She doesn't have an obese fetish. She is literally waiting until he dies so she can pick up the check.

She sleeps in a different room, and has a black "friend" she hangs out with regularly.

Her dad and his drinking buddies ran a train on her every Saturday night so she wanted the least threatening and sexual man she could find.

I know about the photo you're talking about, but she's not with him. Not openly, at least. According to boogie's wife he's just a friend (and I think a gay one too), but I'm sure she's fucking him. She just tells the fatass that he's a gay friend and keep's him close because boogie is a stupid sack of lard

for real?
she could've done much better if that was the case. He wasn't incredibly rich or anything when they got married. He surely has pretty good money now after his channel grew but nothing spectacular.

>You mad white boi?
You posted the wrong image.

He's got some pretty fucking insane money, man. They haven't moved into a bigger building and choose to live in Arkansas just so he can save more of it/spend more of it on mayo.

kek I actually only live a few hours from boogey

boogie's going to die soon and she knows it. She knows she'll have a shit ton of cash soon and she won't have to work for it. All she needs to do is keep feeding him

so how much longer do we think he has left

I probably live literally minutes away. He's in Fayetteville IIRC. Too bad I'll never witness this Hippo in the wild.

those eyes scream gay to me

I knew she reminded me of a pic I've seen on here, kek.

I live towards Hot Springs. Isn't he open to people coming by and seeing him or something?

>Boogie himself stated that he can't have sex with his wife.
Then he should kill himself.

Probably mirin other dudes at the gym

I can't say, but as long as he's being fed he'll get sadder and sadder because he knows that the more he eats the sooner he'll die. As he gets sadder he'll eat more because eating temporarily eases his sadness and the cycle will continue. I bet his body will shut down completely within 2017. Kek wills it

God fucking damnit- he has enough money to drain that fat with a damn tube. He needs
1. A FUCKING THERAPIST

He doesn't need:
1. About 600 fucking pounds

he's totally butt fucking her while boogie watches

ha ha her tooth to gum ration is WAY off

His doctor told him he's literally too fat to get Gastric Bypass and recommended he lose weight.

Boogie returned to that same doctor and the doctor told him he needs to lose EVEN MORE.

I don't know, I really don't want to know what their house smells like really

In a video he talks about how he can't have sex and that they sleep in separate rooms. It is entirely an emotional thing, though she gas gained like a hundred pounds since she married him.

>She looks like a dude with horse gums

I'm quite unsalted thx

This pathetic waste of matter should consider making himself useful by offing himself. All he does is shart in marts and eat like a goddamn pig; he does nothing of use for humanity

so he is ruining her life too sweet

I thought he was dating a coloured woman?

You see, when he dies, she'll actually be the perfect candidate to lose weight and will be able to afford it through Boogie's youtube money and life insurance.

>>>S
>>>lgbt

how the fuck did they even meet? I can't imagine boogie ever leaving his house

>jew nose

she's only with him because she wants his shekels

Peter Joseph really let himself go.

Apparently he is gay, so your senses were right

Daily Reminder that Boogie shits in a bag and would be long dead if it wasn´t for his wife's care:

>he got to lazy to go to the toilet and diapers in his size were too expensive in the long run so he just shat himself wherever he sat
>wife begged him to stop but he didn´t care
>wife forced him to get a colostomy bag installed so she didn´t have to scoop up his runny, greenish shits every 20 minutes
>he didn´t empty it himself, said it was "too depressing" for him
>went to a con a day after he filmed one of his "lol I eat lots of food" clips
>colostomy bag imploded, shit ran down his leg, terrible smell everywhere
>he tried to play it off by acting like Francis and quickly waddled away
>his wife had to clean him up in the con bathroom while he was crying and shouting insults
>was seen and hour later, laughing and wolfing down a 50-piece nugget meal

Fucking love this copypasta

what is that your daughter? i knew leads were sick but wtf man.

>he's totally butt fucking her while boogie watches
>Apparently he is gay, so your senses were right
so he butt fucks boogie while she watches then?

What about Liposuction for a start? Not even all of it.

Who are these people? And why should anyone care?

NO FUCKING WAY

The thing is that they can only remove so much (like 6 quarts?) of fat during lipo. And even then, it's not so much of a weightloss surgery than it is a shaping/contouring one.

He would need an insane amount of lipo surgeries, followed by numerous skin reduction surgeries, that would demolish his cash stream.

Sounds like we need to smuggle boogie south of the border. I'm sure there's a radical weight loss pill that could help him- side effects might be really fucking crazy- but it's better than heart failure.

If I'm remembering correctly, she watched his youtube videos and started messaging him.

this is true,he has money,we ALL know it
luckily rich guys who are fat and ugly are easy to cuck,good looks always trumps cash in a womans mind.

...Don't most diet pills work mainly by being stimulants?

... user you're a genius.

We just need Boogie to start doing cocaine.