Former Trump supporter from Finland

I use to support Trump, I got all of my info regarding Trump from Sup Forums. You guys told me that he wasn't racist, that he wasn't xenophobic. You guys told me the media was twisting it

No look at what we've done. The ban on 7 majority Muslim countries.. His views on immigrants.. This wasn't supposed to go this way.

seriously consider suicide

You're right, I'm with her now

>Shareblue contractor with Fingol vpn

FTFY

also kill yourself faggot

Wow, what a rebel you are OP. You are definitely not a brainwashed-by-the-media sheep that is parroting what's on the news nonstop in Finland, rebel badass.

nice bait finland
good luck defending your clay from russia

>I use to support Trump, I got all of my info regarding Trump from Sup Forums. You guys told me that he wasn't racist, that he wasn't xenophobic. You guys told me the media was twisting it

This is called distancing statement, sure sign of a lie BTFO sage

I agree with you Finn, seriously, we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>filename: Crew-sample-012

Kikes aren't even trying anymore

Muslims are not humans user

They're all the same fucking posts

You.

out of about 50 muslim countries, the 7 worst were banned. Somalia's government is barely existing, and Sudan is in a civil war.

Nice VPN m8

Stop embarrassing my flag

sage in all fields

stop fucking responding to low quality bait posts

I used to be a Trump supporter. I regret it so fucking bad now, but lie and say I voted for Johnston.

don't respond to kikes, obvious b8 only sage

how much are they paying for shilling?
I could use few extra bucks.
Only retards believe these so no harm will be done.

Didn't know shareblue outsourced to finngolia

yeah like

what about trump did you not expect

'oh no he didn't mean that part'

seriously

no that's fucking retarded he's actually a mental case who just rambles his idiotic plans in real time as he makes them

Trips dayum!

What the fuck. What does it even mean for a non-American to support one candidate over the other. You cheer on them from across the sea?

Maybe the word "support" is a bit more serious in my ears than it really is.

got em, check it

Well he doesn't like Finland and that's why your country made the new list. We could have told you that was going to happen.

>The ban on 7 majority Muslim countries..

äijä joi koolaidin

yli 90% muslimeista asuu muualla kuin listatuissa valtioissa

obama teki saman

Well, Golly; I'll bet you just wish you could get your vote back, don't you?

>I used to support Trump but then I got paid to shill for shekels like a good goy
Fuck off

>tfw your country gets bashed because of some shitty VPN bait

Fuck you all

>A Fingolian that isnt racist?

>Former

fuck off mongoloid

Isn't that in itself a racist statement? To categorize Finns as all racists? But yes, you're right. Most of my countrymen are idiotic racists

Not gonna lie, something something something, can't nuclear codes.

you can't vote in the greatest country in the world, so fuck off I guess?

I know you are a troll, but anyone who actually got their info on Trump from Sup Forums would have thought he is the second coming of Hitler coming to deliver us from the jews.

Drop off the VPN m8.

I know a Finn when I see one, and you're definitely not one.

You're a fucking disgrace.

>You are not Finnish, you are a shariablue shill
>True Fingolians hate everything
>you are soft like Obamas blown out anus

I use to support Shilling, I got all of my info regarding Shilling from CTR. You guys told me that we weren't cucks, that we weren't into BBCs. You guys told me that we were right.

No look at what we've done. The pedo networks are going down, kebab is being removed, all that redpilling. This wasn't supposed to go this way.

> Most of my countrymen

you got caught already so you can fuck off and stop larping you filthy neekeri kike shill

in gonna guy, former burn codes here. This is the seriousness watching But crash this Trump. Trump Not all hilarious we can't let and lie get fucking nuclear voter.

>crew_sample-012

How many images were you supplied with?

nukeler codes

I'm not Finnish huh?

with an attitude like that you're just asking to get raped like sweden

This.

I fucking hate these shills pretending to be Finnish.

I wouldn't hesitate killing them in the most agonizing way possible.

Unless Finnish is code for faggot, you are not Finnish

Why? Give me one good reason? I feel better every time I hear the God Emperor tell off some Jewish reporter. Maybe you just have beta cuck nu-male syndrome.

Nice try Sven, you can go back now.

Fuck off we don't need your support

if only there was a way to ban newfags from posting for 2+ years before making their first post

Dude, i was thinking the same thing.