Canadian Tory Leadership Thread

To all Leafs:
MAKE SURE TO BUY A $15 MEMBERSHIP BY MARCH 28th TO VOTE ON MAY 27th!

Now that that's out of the way, the three candidates so far worth voting for are Maxime Bernier, Kevin O'Leary and Kelly Leitch.

Bernier and O'Leary seem the most well-spoken to actually be able to win come 2019, but Leitch is by the most similar to Sup Forums's traditionalist, protectionist and nationalist ideals. However, I'd advise my fellow leafs to put their vote towards whoever out of the three seem most likely to win, which appears to be O'Leary right now. We don't need a complete cuck like Michael Chong hijacking our only chance at recovery.

Other urls found in this thread:

donate.conservative.ca/membership
conservative.ca/our-party/our-history/
conservative.ca/leadership/en/candidates
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conservative_Party_of_Canada_leadership_election,_2017
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_Alliance
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marijuana_Party_(Canada)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is oleary /ourguy/?

>tfw going to pay $15 to vote for leitch and completely fuck over the conservative party

Here's a link to buy a membership by Visa/credit:
donate.conservative.ca/membership

>geeze. how are we ever going to stop these traitorous neo-cons from selling out our nationalist interests to rich global elites
>I KNOW

I also liked that POO IN LOO nhe was red pilled as fuck and could be venom against cuckdeau and that singh dude the ndp is pushing hard for party leadership.

Vote Bernier, remember Sup Forums is a libertarian board

Is anyone better than Bernier on gun rights?

>O'Leary

He's a liberal cuck you fucking retards

Not as much as he could be, but he has reversed his hardline stance on making unions illegal so he seems to be moving in a more populist direction

no. The dude sees no problem with taking suppressors off the prohib list.
O'leary is trying to play you by showing himself shooting guns when in reality he thinks AR-15s are evil

Bernier is the most qualified candidate for PM with the most sensible policies

easy vote

I'm not voting for that anti-gun cuck O'Leary.

I like Bernier. I would love to vote for him, but I need more polling data to see if it's going to be worth it.

All of them are globalist shills

If you idiots get O'Leary elected as the Tory head then I will be voting for Trudeau in 2019. O'leary is far far worse than Trudeau and will drown our country in chinks just so that he can have some low wage labor. For fuck sakes, he doesn't even live in Canada!

This

>(((polls)))

when will you learn

O'Leary is a trojan horse. Globalist fucker, lives outside Canada, supports more immigration, believes the 1% having more than the 99% is a good thing, etc. Bernier or Leitch FTW.

Deepak Obhrai?
He's decent too, but an unlikely winner.

oleary is a crypto-jew. fuck that faggot

It's an in-party election. There's no reason to skew the results.

non-leaf here, what the fuck is going on and who are bernier and o'lear

It doesn't matter. This country is fucked so badly. It is only a matter of time till collapse, so I'm voting ndp or liberals. Whoever is worse.

anyone but the chink and I'll be happy.

SAY NO TO O'LEARY

BERNIER IS THE CLOSEST TO A TRUE LIBERTARIAN

Fuck no, he wants to ban AR15s and is an actual liberal.

Mad Max is the only choice.

We are having the election for the leadership of our Tory party in May, and you need to pay a $15 membership fee to vote. It's to vote for the guy who will represent the party against Trudeau in 2019.

Bernier is an MP from Quebec and O'Leary is the entrepreneur you'd recognize from Shark Tank.

This, O'Leary is worse than Trudeau.

Bernier will win

delete this ya fricker

OLEARY HAS NO CHANCE AND HE ISNT EVEN OUR GUY

>MAKE SURE TO BUY A $15 MEMBERSHIP BY MARCH 28th TO VOTE ON MAY 27th!
>BUY
>TO VOTE

Fucking crown subjects, man.

My only issue with Bernier is he is completely opposed to the supply management which could end up alienating the safe rural base.

Reminder Mad Max is our guy.

It's to vote in the private political party. It's not a government institution.
It's the same as certain states requiring you to have been a party member during your primaries.

Lmao, a talking monkey will beat trudeau in 2019

as soon as the CDN hits $0.60, trudeau can kiss his chances of re-election goodbye

all the conservative party needs to mention is his deficit spending which hasn't accomplished shit

80% of my funds are invested in US equities cause Canada is a fucking nightmare. Nothing churns a profit here except meme mining companies and what's left of our oil industry.

VERY IMPORTANT

what's their stance on Israel?

All the same as everybody else, obviously.
Probably not as excited about it as (((Harper))) was, but still...

We don't have to pay for that though, thats completely free.
I think the britbongs just have the party choose their majority leader, the people dont' vote for them. Canada is weird famalam.

yeah, he also supported the TPP, I think he loves "free trade" a bit too much but his other positions outweigh that in my opinion

At the same time, are farmers really going to support the Libs or NDP?

Plus, not all agriculture producers are for supply management. Some benefit, others get fucked.

I think it varies by party in the UK, but I definitely appreciate being able to vote.
He does, but that's definitely true. We waste too much in our bloated gun registry.
That's true as well. It's not like farmers are the majority of rural areas. It'll still go to the Cons either way.

Don't take me wrong... Bernier is my favourite by far, but I have concerns.

>letting members vote for the leader and not chosen by caucus
jesus its like you want to loose

Worked in the US...

Difficult to see at this point how this can go well. If you look at the bio's of CPC candidates, most of them had precious little experience beyond the time spent in government. A quick scan of the bio's doesn't reveal anyone with even a fraction of the experience that the businessman-leader to the south of us. Are they 'all' career civil servants? .. looks like it to me. Pretty frightening to look at the close associations that many of these people had with Stephen Harper. too. What a frightening range of options the CPC offers us. The Conservative party on their website hasn't even had the good sense to distance themselves from Harper, with several references to him in their 'history' section. The entire website still is still permeated with the ideology and character that Canadians had rammed down their throats for a decade by their nemesis, Harper. And whats' the alternative? .. the shipwreck that we're going through now under the hand of the snowboard-instructor-in chief. God help this country. Change is needed so desperately on so many fronts .. where does one start to describe the overhaul that is needed. There's no candidates in the running who are even remotely competent in comparison to America's new president. Trudeau can't be counted on to follow his elections promises, going back on his word, with neither patriotism or vision for a brighter future. He lied to Canadians, plain and simple. Canadians search in despair to identify a leader who might steer the country in a new and promising direction. If there's any one in either the Liberal, Conservative, or NDP who has the integrity, experience, and qualifications to re-energize this country, I hope they turn up soon.

conservative.ca/our-party/our-history/
conservative.ca/leadership/en/candidates

If all of Sup Forums voted Leitch, could he win?

Brad Trost is /ourguy/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conservative_Party_of_Canada_leadership_election,_2017

"Running as a social conservative, opposes a carbon tax, transgender bathrooms, tax increases generally, assisted suicide and abortion, deficit financing, and legalization of marijuana. Has been outspoken against abortion and against same-sex marriage and argued unsuccessfully at the 2016 Conservative policy convention to retain the party's definition of marriage as "the Union of one man and one woman". Advocates privatization of the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation."

Canadians don't care about "experience" else Trudeau wouldn't have gotten elected.

As for Trump.... It's precisely his lack of political experience that makes him great. (((They))) haven't stolen his will to serve the people yet.

>sensible
This is a boring word, for boring people. A sensible man will not being bring us glory, and the heads of our enemies.

What enemies, and with what money will we fight them? We're broke, m8. Beheading is for people who have their house in order.

WE DON'T HAVE A BETTER CHOICE.

WE DO NOT HAVE A TRUMP. BERNIER IS CANADA'S ONLY CHANCE FOR SURVIVAL.

EXCITING ENOUGH FOR YOU? HE IS LITERALLY THE ONLY CHANCE THIS COUNTRY HAS AT ESCAPING THIRD WORLD STATUS.

Fuck the tories they're faux liberals we need a newer party with more conservative values.

Why even try to contest the leadership?

Wish this party still existed
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_Alliance

>BERNIER IS CANADA'S ONLY CHANCE FOR SURVIVAL.
>woman leading political party
Don't do this senpai. A woman fucked Alberta's shit up and another woman continues to do so.

CBC is terrified of him. So that's good enough for my vote

Bernier is a dude bruh

Leitch is the woman. Bernier is the anti-immigration, pro-gun, Quebecois Conservative.

>survival
>not running Canada into the ground
>not having a mad max of a country
>not having a harm of women due to hypermasculinity's rise.

Shame they merged with the cuck party also nice digits

Canada does not, nor will ever have a nativist movement.

That being a known characteristic of this nation, Bernier is the only sensible choice.

MAD FUCKING MAX

Any other choice is for faggots

CBC is run by liberal fucks who just see the Trump parallels and think "OMG FASCIST".

O'Leary is a globalist fuck who wants to hilt China's cock in our ass and keep our borders open. If you give even a tiny shit about Canada do not vote for him.

I will conjure my meme magic to make Bernier the PM.

>can't even grow a fucking goatee
Irish blood somewhere in there.

All the news medias in Canada aside from rebel are hardcore left even local stations are super cucks

i Leitch. But she's a woman! What country every had a successful female leader

Perhaps Bernier is are only true
hope?

I just hate Trudeau so much, all I want to see is O'Leary be mean to him. O'Leary would make that cuck do a Bernie Sanders and go stand quiet with his head hanging in shame

Bernier seems like our goy, o'leary is a cuck

On the plus side its a sure victory, Trudeau will go full white knight and let her win

I seriously hope you dumbasses don't pick Leitch. I may hate Trudeau but I will never vote for a woman.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marijuana_Party_(Canada)
>ideology: Canabis
my sides

Mad Max won't win on his shitty English alone.

This is what happens when your mother is a whoress

So Canada won?

Hey, Trudea, if you're a real feminist, you'll let her win. We need to meme this if she's the candidate

O'Leary won't win on his shitty French

Alberta is sufficiently pissed off I don't think the french language issue would be a problem

Who /chong/?

>most far right political leader Canada has had in years
>will literally cause leftys heads to concave in, from the internal cognitive dissonance implosion

Imagine it user. Cuck CBC asking about women's wage gap, career over family, or abortions in some debate.... And Trudeau stammering and being caustrated live on air.

fuck O'Leary
vote Bernier you fucking cucks

women are fundamentally unfit to rule

alberta will vote conservative regardless
it's in the other provinces, including quebec, that we need to win more seats

I'm voting Chong just because of you user

She's already memed by the media. Trudeau will crush her.
The cpc needs a candidate that will attract centrists that are upset with the state of this country. Bernier is capable of doing that without the "value screening" controversy.

White women wont vote for an omega male chink

Trudeau is a male version of Hillary Clinton, and he'll end up doing the same things to Canada that another decade would have done to America under the helm of the Democrats. Trump, in many respects, was a miracle, that an overwhelming number of people predicted would fail in their campaign to overthrow the death-grip the DNC had on the United States. Against almost incomprehensible and impossible odds, he attained a victory, and the US is set on a new course which gives it the best chance of disrupting the schemes and ill-intent of the globalists. Even 'fucking leafs' are happy to see the victory that has taken place for our Sup Forums brothers down south, and stand behind them in the difficult road still ahead (the deep state is not going to give up). Canada needs a leader with the backbone, experience, and determination that Trump has. Actually, that is a very tough act to follow, so a politician with even half the chutzpah that DT has would do us. If the political parties don't step up and deliver the right candidate, then we can look to Europe for examples of the mayhem which is likely to be manifested by the dangerous policies that both the Conservatives and Liberals have taken us in over the last twenty years .. France, Germany, Sweden, etc. The situation in Canada couldn't be more serious than it is.

do Canadian eligibilities of PM differ any from US presidents? is there an age-minimum or nativity requirement?

Voting Bernier because he is less bad of an option.

Can someone give me a quick rundown on Bernier vs Leitch?

>who is Jean Chretian
Miffed Maximus is our guy

O'Leary looks like a kike and smells like a kike, and both he and Leitch are riding on the coattails of Trump. Bernier is the only sensible option.

O'leary is a liar and a fuck. Madmax all day.

REMINDER IF YOU DON'T OWN AN SKS YOU AREN'T CANADIAN

>do Canadian eligibilities of PM differ any from US presidents? is there an age-minimum or nativity requirement?

PM is the equivalent of the House Majority Leader in the States except that he is also the head of government. PM is not directly elected.

Only requirement is that he be a citizen.

BERNIER
>has a chance of winning

LEITCH
>Basically has no chance.

Don't throw your vote away

Thats the game of politics my boy you vote in the lesser of two evils except for this last election where women went nuts and voted for cuckboy because he looked good and the stoners voted for him because he said "legal weed"

Bernier is a libertarian who wants to open up our gun regulations and get rid of anti-free speech laws
Leitch is a wannabe Trump with no platform other than meme policies like vetting immigrants for "Canadian values" and letting women carry pepper spray

Sorry bub, I'm an accelerationist so I'm voting red.

Reminder that SKS prices are rising, so get on that shit pronto.

>centrist meme
I'd rather see Canada Balkanized from Trudeau's shit decision making.... Then continue to play the cat and mouse version of the lefts overtone window game, any fucking longer.

Either the Canadian people develop a appetite for the right(like many other Western country facing disaster soon), or whatever's left won't be worth saving... Regardless of you're Liberal, NDP or (((Conservative))).