Go ahead, tell them how much you like Hitler

Go ahead, tell them how much you like Hitler.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/k6C9BuXe2RM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They made the world save for communism.

Great job.

They were forced to fight kek

Go ahead and call them Hitler for voting Trump.

>hilter did nothing wrong
The japs ruined ww2 by geting rekt in asian and attacking USA, they know it better then you fucking burge.

Go ahead and tell them that everything they thought they were fighting for is now called "nazism" by the kikes they saved.

I can't, they're dead now. They were also conscripted in all likelihood.

Except they probably fought the nips and not the Germans.

my grandpa always told me, the only good nazi is a dead nazi

Hitler was right about nearly everything and you fought a war because you were afraid that you werent positioned on that very correct path.

HAT LORD DAD NATHAN WRANG

Anyone got stats on how many military individualss voted for trump, veteran and active?

Tell them they been fighting for commie bastards.

Thanks for helping the Russians, faggots.

this, my grandpa got conscripted right out of high school to fight in the pacific theater.

>implying the government keeps a registry of retired and active service members and their voting affiliation

Are you an Autist?

>Hitler was right about nearly everything
He thought Poles were subhuman. What did they ever do to the world?

TPBP

I will if my grandpa was still alive and was still able to think clearly he'd side with Hitler. If any WW2 vets are still around they'd see the world and see how much of a fucking mistake it was.

>not being Orthodox

They were headed full speed to a huge level of jewish/slavic admixture.

Does that not sound subhuman to you?

have had a long conversation with a ww2 vet who told me he admired what hitler was trying to do for his people.

I come from a place in the midwest with deep german roots, he was taught german before english.

actually said he was a bit confused because he almost went back to fight for the german army, he was talked out of it by the woman he would eventually marry.

Gee if only there were American WW2 veterans that realized Hitler was right. Where in the world would you find such a person.

Thanks grandpa, for killing fellow ethnic Germans to save some kikes and gypsies.

And meanwhile, Slavs of Hungary and Poland are preserving the European race while the German chancellor is inviting in millions of "refugees"

Your granddaughters will grow up to be coalburners, everything you built and fought for will be destroyed. By winning that war you helped communism.
auf wiedersehen

>Not staying true to the Saint Pius X fraternity

youtu.be/k6C9BuXe2RM

are you american?

We keep census figures on most distinguishable things like race and gender, why would we not have the same for military?

>What did they ever do
good question

I've talked to alot of WWII vets. My Grandpa was one but back in Albania so his opinion is different.

However lots of American vets usually say things along the lines of
"We got him good, Hitler was a bad egg!"
and "We made a mistake, we shouldn't have fought the Germans".

Basically it seems like they feel as if they did a good job for stopping a menace but at a terrible cost.

fuck you slut, I'm race mixing today (can't help delicious chocolate that I'd PuMP N Non-niggerish). Bitch, here in Los Angeles, with all the good ass swinging your way.. BTFO! but Sup Forums, seriously.. I'm driving with a beautiful (((companion))) and can smell some Crenshaw BBQ!!!!
t.6th gen Eng/Irish/French!

I'm sure they're glad they fought for a country that barely takes care of them, and that will be minority white in a few decades

You like that your daughter got BLACKED? Stupid cuck.

Patton said we fought on the wrong side

Yeah, fucking idiot. Because the jews were removed.

Who did that? Hmmm?

Weakest version of white genes PLUS jews, are you baked out of your mind? Why would you want that mix?

Sure, the slavs are fine by themselves.

Thank God Hitler got rid of the kikes for them.

fuck you! (jk, I'm so drunk) fucker nigger.
SoCal

I'm sure your grandfather is turning over in his grave because his son is a traitor to everything he fought for. Of course with the way you write, if you had a relative that fought in the war, he'd have been your great great grandfather

at this stage i guarantee you that they like hitler too. in scotland where i'm from, i saw many many older men like that wearing the red new york yankees caps around the election campaign - this was basically the covert maga hat for internationalists. the old uns are redpilled senpai

My grandfather fought in Berlin, he was wounded near the Reichstag

Despite that I still think hitter has the right idea when it comes to Jews and purity of Europe. His biggest mistake was declare half of Europe sub-human and then getting destroy but this said "sub-humans"

Jews were removed from Germany too but that doesn't stop the ethnic German Chancellor from opening the floodgates.

Thanks for sealing Europe's fate and dropping week old bombs on centuries old cities and towns.

Go ahead and tell them the Holocaust was fake, kids.

Except he didn't

I went to a WW2 event in my area and the group brought in many veterans from several states on a bus and fed them dinner and the veterans got to talk to everybody who showed up . They really enjoyed it and liked getting to talk to everybody but I definitely remember quite a few talking about how sad they were at how easily the government and even common people just forget about them and doesn't try to help them and were thankful our area was one of the few left that's supportive of local veterans. It makes me wonder what kind of things they think that they didn't say out loud. I know one wore his Trump shirt and made sure our Trump hating governor saw it. Definitely great men and I have nothing but respect for them no matter what side they fought for.

I can't speak for everyone but a lot of enlisted that I know were absurdly vocal for Trump (before he took office).

You fought on the wrong side

bitch, they are looking around their country and realizing they fought for the wrong damn side.

Hitler sucked. His only talents lay in diplomacy, which isn't the path he chose, probably just because he was a megalomaniac.
His actions lead to Germany's ruin & the US & USSR monopolizing power more than they ever could've without him.
Fuck is so great about him? He blatantly fails by the criteria of other great leaders and his impact was thoroughly negative.

>jewish puppet via guilt complex

You are make false equivalences

all I need to do is sit them down in front of an anti-white propaganda box for a few hours until they agree with everything I say