>live in Baltimore City
>usually walk home late at night through sketchy area
>last night I'm walking back late at night high af and listening to music
>grooving.jpg
>suddenly get hit in the back of the head hard by something
>look back, see pack of five feral nigger teens with ski masks
>scream "what the fuck man" and take off as fast as I can
>phone slips out of pocket as I'm running and I assume the nigs took it
Fuck, /pol. This is the last fucking straw. If that nigger wasn't a pussy ass bitch he could've actually gave me a concussion. I'm seriously considering getting a gun for self defense . And fuck niggers. I used to say that kinda ironically, but seriously fuck them in their primitive asses. I hope they all die.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=10CHJpN_BFc
takimag.com/article/they_was_scaring_me_david_cole/print
unz.com/runz/american-pravda-the-kkk-and-mass-racial-killings/
whitegirlbleedalot.com/top-100-black-mob-violence-videos/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

red pilled by reality

>I'm seriously considering getting a gun for self defense

Wait...let me get this straight: You willfully live in a nigger infested area....and you don't carry a gun?

What in the hell is wrong with you?

If you don't move to a nice safe white state (such as Idaho), why aren't you packing heat to protect yourself from the feral niggers Washington DC has sent to destroy America?

You really need to get a gun man, especially in Baltimore. Also pay more attention when you're walking through shitholes, what the fuck. Stay safe man.

>live in Baltimore City
FOUND THE PROBLEM

relaxed around blacks. lucky they didnt prison rape you big boy.

I'd be arrested if I ever got stopped by cops since MD is cucked. And I've lived here for 3 years without any problems since I'm a 240lb sketchy looking dude. I got overconfident and stopped taking precautions like not listening to music while walking which was in retrospect dumb as fuck.

>things that never happened

Fyi OP is just a faggot cuck who's trying to shitpost

Not sure how a gun is going to help when you're a stoned piece of shit blissfully unaware of your surroundings.

>last night I'm walking back late at night high af and listening to music

Your situational awareness was severely lacking, which is no doubt why the nigs targeted you. And yes, if you're around niggers frequently you should be carrying. Less DUDEWEEDLMAO, more gym and gun range.

>relaxing around blacks
There was your mistake.

I'm not kidding man. I need to vent and I can't just go on facebook and say I hate niggers

And now you live and learn.

Buy a gun and keep it on you, and always be very aware of your surroundings.

Around blacks, never relax.

>late at night high af and listening to music

well that's part of the problem. you let your guard down fucktard.

Serve you right faggot, and get that fucking gun or else you might lose something more important than your faggot phone.

>get punched by a group of nignogs
>be unphased
>become angry and turn around
>yell and run and drop phone and post about it on Sup Forums

your story took a comical but expectable turn

harden the fuck up you shoulda curbed the slowest one after engaging in pursuit

>having a goybook page

Fucking normie lol

>Walking in sketchy area at night
>Alone
>Listening to music
What is situational awareness
You learn a lesson, Opie?
If no, you deserve what you got.

>I'm not kidding man. I need to vent and I can't just go on facebook and say I hate niggers

Type 'I hate ni*gers'

No one will know what you're talking about

Thank you Australia. OP needed a wake up call.

Nice try but only niggers live in Baltimore city

>he says while he lets kikebook cookies track everything he does online

Get off the pot fucktard.

This broski. Nigs always attack in packs, unless it's one on one with a woman.

>Not N_ggers

youtube.com/watch?v=10CHJpN_BFc

>get hit from back
>no time to think things through
>one of them may have had a gun
Yeah dude, I don't think that would've been a good decision. I wish I did have a gun though. Could've just started popping them.

>>last night I'm walking back late at night high af and listening to music

You deserved it

>I'm seriously considering getting a gun for self defense .
Wow.
If you haven't bought a gun by now, you are a full fledged 6' 3" pussy.
Let's face it boy, if you don't have one by now, you are not ever going to buy a gun, you are not going to buy ammo and spare magazines, and you most definitely are not going to practice shooting it.
You are a fucking disgrace.
Just move to North Korea.

its your constitutional right. get yourself a 9mm and a license to carry

Just imagine if you head shot all five of them

>live in the USA around packs of feral niggers
>not utilizing your 2nd amendment right to bear arms and protect yourself
You were around blacks, and relaxed.

Hope you learned your lesson m8

Is this a reverse psychology thing where you give him instructions on what to do and chide him into doing them

>he doen't carry in nigger city

you're asking to get whacked

Walked through Baltimore city , shouldnt be routine for nogs to attack in that city? wtf this has to be bullshit.

Fake news. Try again faggot

>listening to music
this is where you fucked up you shouldnt ever block out your hearing when youre in public

>live in Baltimore City

There's your first problem.

I'm a poor collegefag, but literally as soon as I get $300 bucks to spare it's the first thing on my priority list. Gotta make do with a big ass knife for a few weeks though I guess

Consider? You should be armed and CCW my bro. Stop getting high, need to be aware of your surroundings at all times. Get lit when youre in a safe place (and that isnt even a gaurantee)

This.
Walking around listening to music on headphones or earbuds is fucking suicide. Situational awareness is more important than being armed.
Also, arm yourself.

Dude you got hit and you ran. I weigh 124 lbs and I'm 5'6" and I would have it the shit out of as many of those bugs as possible. Maybe you should man the fuck up.

Don't come on here and look for sympathy because your dumb ass lives in Baltimore.

>I'm seriously considering getting a gun for self defense
Lot of talk and no action, pussy

It's not if you don't look like you have money. This is the first time it's happened in the 3 years I've been here.

So true.

I had a pack of niggers attack me from behind once walking home from a fair that was close by.
Struck to the back of the head. "WHAT THE FUCK" I spun around swinging though, and to my surprise they were just like 15 year olds, maybe 18 or older-ish.
Long story short I rocked a small nigger in the face after he hit me an I spun around.

He hit the ground and everyone else bolted, so I ran too and let him on the ground. lul

How the fuck would I fight five niggers without a gun or knife? What if one of them just decided to pull out a gun an shoot me?

You know one of them is probably going to have a knife on them?
Not to mention there are five nignogs ready to throw. You can't matrix them all, unless if you're some top percentile boxer.

>nigs
>baltimore

can you guess what the problem is?

Our privilege?

This is why we should repeal and replace Baltimore.

op never said he was white

Be more aware of your surroundings and stray out of nigger neighborhoods.

>113290629
Nah dude. Maryland is FUCKED for gun laws. You can't conceal carry unless there is a threat to your life (open police investigation).

t Baltimore County bro

You should go down to your nearest Brotherhood of Steel substation ASAP. They'll tell you how to deal with subhuman scum.

As Victorium

>robbing muslims
>decides to stop and surrender

>6'3

Will manlets EVER learn??

I'm white as can be

>since I'm a 240lb sketchy looking dude

And niggers had the balls to attack you?

I'm not following...niggers/mexicans are usually cowards, coming after the weak. 240lbs sounds like you're a shit kicker.

Thats usually how it happens

next time,put six holes in each nigger and you aint havin a problem,dont even report this to police and let their bodies rot

Did you know that this has been happening all along and the national media has covering it up?

takimag.com/article/they_was_scaring_me_david_cole/print

unz.com/runz/american-pravda-the-kkk-and-mass-racial-killings/

whitegirlbleedalot.com/top-100-black-mob-violence-videos/

He thought he was robbing white people who were just going to hold him there until the cops came. Nope, 1,000 lashes for the infidel.

become a chemist and make arsenic spray in a bottle.

then you can become a vigilante for justice.

something like, "Mr. mister"

They snuck up behind me like bitches. My fault though I guess since I was listening to music. I usually take my headphones off and conceal them when I see niggers in front of me in the distance.

As someone who also lives in Baltimore, why the fuck wouldn't you already have a gun? So many feral niggers.

>MD
>getting a gun
ha

Any /k/nuckleheads here?
What are some decent guns to CC with in the city?

fat shit skin locked the door on him

>be a dirty kaffir thief
>get the living shit kicked out of you
Take his hand too!

Vent bro.
We all need it sometimes.

Shill {detected}

if true

>get gun
>walk in same area with headphones on, but no music playing
>bait them to attack again
>shoot 5 niggers dead
>be hailed a hero

can someone post some lynching pics?

if you arent supposed to carry, get a pocket pistol.
>small 380 or .25 even small 9mm

just something you can easily fit in your pocket...i like .25s personally, but my sig p238 could fit in my front pocket unnoticed

You need to stop walking around '''''''urban''''''' areas with headphones in stoned off your ass before you need a gun. It's your right to get one but if you walk around stoned and functionally deaf you might as well not have bothered

here you go op, now stop beign an unaware andy

OP forgot the golden rule.

I could've ran and then turned around and shot them though. Probably would've gone to jail, but I think at that moment it would've felt nice

This kid was out on bail for gun charges, how stupid would you have to be to point a gun at police under those circumstances, was it death by cop suicide maybe ?

yeah man me too

Move to Virginia.
Buy firearm.
Maryland is no place for whitey

Shoulda carried and killed the nigger. Would been the next Zimmerman.

Anyone got the webm of the knockout game being portrayed in a movie where it shows white guys going after a black guy.

Jesus.
How hard did you hit the pavement?

>how stupid do you have to be

he was a nig. nuff said

>>need to vent and I can't just go on facebook and say I hate niggers
On FB, you call them "negroes". It pisses them off since FB won't ban for that

>as I get $300 bucks to spare it's the first thing on my priority list
you're just spewing bullshit on the internet. you won't buy a gun, faggot. you'll spend it on weed

happened to me in melbourne by some gang of sudaniggers. told police, they didnt seem to care.

You relaxed around blacks you fucking idiot, what did you think was going to happen? Always keep your head on a swivel and if you're walking alone at night then learn to anticipate danger.

google analytics on here, and pretty much every other site on the internet

did you fall on fucking glass? holy shit, hope you recovered okay

I got pushed from behind so pretty hard, and then I put my arms out. I had to get a plate put in was the reason for the stitches

pic related is not me but that's what I have except for the pin on top

no I just broke my wrist and scaphoid and they had to put a plate in which meant surgery

this is what liberals want to happen to everyone. Fuck liberals and fuck niggers. Sorry to hear that OP.

Imagine blasting a group of five niggers who assaulted you, this has to be a fantasy, a /k/ tier fantasy but I think it would be cool to do.

eat your vegetables kids or your arms are going to break easily

I haven't stopped thinking about it since yesterday man. I want to go back in time and just blow these fucks away.

Aren't there city ordinances restricting the discharge of firearms within city limits? Seems like a lose-lose situation even if he pulls out a piece and pops off a couple rounds.

>he doesnt use GNU IceCat on top of several proxies while using stolen WiFi

How will a gun stop you from getting sucker punched, idiot? Try being aware of your surrounds and not a dumb cuck