Jesus Christ would definitely kill all Muslims, right?

Jesus Christ would definitely kill all Muslims, right?

I'm trying to make a bumper sticker, but I want it to be accurate. So does anyone have facts about who Jesus would kill?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s054LkbRNvE1
youtube.com/watch?v=SNfQda8ceGs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

For the love of Christ, OP. Please give me sauce on that image!

Just reverse image search you fucking shill.

Jesus wouldn't be killing anyone he was obviously a pacifist in is adult years, have you even read the bible?

Fuck off Muhammad. Sources or nothing. I don't care about your shitty opinion. My pastor tells me that it's okay to kill Muslims, and i'm way more likely to trust him than some stupid user.

Drown in semen faggot

Depends.
Are we talking about Jesus long ago or end times Jesus?
End times Jesus would say they have rejected him and that comes with a death penalty under King Christ if I read it correctly.

Christ would wash his enemies feet and shit. He was a love guy.

That's a misconception.
Actually read the Bible if you want answers.
When he returns he's supposed to be pissed off.
He was also always pissed off at the pharisees.
He made a whip and attacked greedy jews with it.

Violence was what the old testament was all about. He sent his only son to grow up and be an example of brotherhood for all men and have his own people crucify him on the cross because the elite Jews knew that he was truly the king of kings and no Jew who holds power wants to lose power.

He whooped the ass of some merchants peddling wares outside of a synagogue once, but that's about as violent as he was ever recorded other than all the rebuking and critical observation of his fellow man.

Jesus wouldn't kill anybody. He was a bitch and he died like a bitch and he'd want you to die like a bitch too.

Granmummy, baby needs his spanking

Sage

Whats with all the anti-Christian/Christian=hypocrisy/you should do what we say Jesus would want you to do/what we nitpicked from the Bible/join the jews/Muslims are based

I'd figure that you (((guys))) would be sitting around doing nothing/resting. I mean, this is more work than wiping your ass or answering the phone, and (((you all))) are religious about that.

vocaroo.com/i/s054LkbRNvE1

Seems legit.
Funnily enough Muslims believe that when Jesus returns he will kill the infidels.
Guess we will have to wait and see what happens.

Hi Achmed, are you sure your not thinking about Allah right now? Jesus never told anyone to be a doormat.

he also knew his purpose. when peter cut off a captors ear, jesus told him to chill and that if he wanted he could fuck them up with angels from heaven, so he didnt seem to have a problem with violence, only with its reasons for being used.

islam is not working towards a united and peaceful world. they are actively trying to destroy and ruin peaceful places.

Yes, that's exactly what he said. It's why he did it and his close followers did too.

Alan Akbar
youtube.com/watch?v=SNfQda8ceGs

Bump.

Some muslims are nice though.

That's hot

James Bond can't even reverse image search?

Bump.

>So does anyone have facts about who Jesus would kill?
>My pastor tells me
As an atheist I'm fairly certain you need to do your own reading of the bible as well as listening to your pastor

Jesus is quite livid at the moment.

no

Any extortionists or money lenders. Any who abhor the truth and perpetrate injustice.

He would give men the keys to heal themselves, the water of life, urine therapy. For you must be reborn of water and spirit.

That's the real Jesus in a nutshell.

This is my favorite body type. All she's missing is a big fat dick.

For all you reddifaggots from (((r/atheism))) thinking you know any fucking shit from the bible, which you never read let alone even touch, you would know Jesus was not a jew nor a pacifist. He was a Galilean, who like his followers, carried weapons.

John 8:31-44
"You jews are of your father, the devil, and lust for what is forbidden. He was a murderer from the beginning and abode not in the truth because there is no truth in him, as he is a liar and the father of lies,"

John 7:13, 19:38, 20:19
"After Jesus stayed in Galilee; For he could not walk in Judea, because the jews sought to kill Him,"

Revelation 2:9, 3:9
"Those who say they are jews and are not, but are the synogauge of Satan,"

Jesus will look like the Arabs, talk like them, dress like them, and will expect a strong god fearing religion like theirs.

> it's not even a question

Everyone
Matthew 10:34

Of course not, why would he? He was humanist.

An ahmed wouldn't ever use such language about Jesus. They view him like a prophet of God.

Jews or atheists, however ...

>they

Just the top 1%

>and the bottom 1%

Also you forget the ((others)) are quite capable of facilitating these things

You mean some make an effort to integrate in western society.

Wrong. Try harder next time.

Jesus and the new testament only allows for self defense.

Only Muslims and Jews believe you can slaughter non-believers.

I did. Two posts. One has no name and one appears to be fake.

I'm not even interested. I just know reverse image searches are garbage.

Maybe your pastor is crazy, or evil. Have you checked? It is usually tattooed on the back of the neck, below the collar.

No, I think (s)he had one of those, might have kept it after the op.

Oh my fuck

Sad part is she's probably a coal burner

>he was obviously a pacifist in is adult years

He clearly tells his followers to sell their clothing to purchase weapons if need be. He also went apeshit on the money changers at the temple.

Jesus wouldn't stand around and let hordes of outsiders kill his followers - he'd advise them to fight back.

He as physically violent towards Jews in the tabernacle that one time...

The perfect lemming

>So does anyone have facts about who Jesus would kill?
Well Jesus is God and God killed everyone on the planet but some boat people once.

Jesus dude her name is Tania Amazon.

I found this in ONE reverse image search.

Dont look at pictures of her today, she's ruined with too much plastic surgery.

>shill
Do you know what that word means?

>>Unfunny troll or really, really stupid person

tania amazon

>shill
Retards type the first word they think

I agree

Basically a real life Ivy Valentine
Hnnngg'd pretty hard

Ultra spooky that my long talk with Amazon just hours ago was with a CSR named Tania.

If I'd known this was her I'd have asked for more than a gift cert.