Refute gun control

Refute gun control

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pELwCqz2JfE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=R5dyTee4loA
bearingarms.com/bob-o/2014/06/24/well-regulated/
atf.gov/firearms/docs/4473-part-1-firearms-transaction-record-over-counter-atf-form-53009/download
ncsl.org/research/civil-and-criminal-justice/possession-of-a-firearm-by-the-mentally-ill.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=lLCEUpIg8rE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shall

not

be

infringed

refute abortion

It's not an outright ban. Too much law for too little effect. This is what happens in racist America

Background checks and mental health evaluations shouldn't be controversial

Also, what is Sup Forums's stance on explosives? They are arms too. Should everyone be entitled to possess them?

youtube.com/watch?v=pELwCqz2JfE

Shall not be infringed, nigger.

Also the problem is literally niggers.

power to the people, freedom or death.

>freedom to hoard boom booms

Fuck yes, commie scum.

Autistic retards shouldn't be allowed anywhere near firearms

t. 20 younglings shot dead

During the age of our founding fathers, it was entirely legal to own naval cannons.

I want to own a naval cannon.

Gun control is no more complicated than putting all round in the "
X" ring

Sandy hook was a FEMA drill

The right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Additionally, gun control doesn't work. If they're going to break the law using a firearm, they'll break the law to acquire one as well.

Tell me why it should be allowed. You are the one trying to create laws, you have to justify them. Not the other way around.

Second amendment

REFUUUUUTURE

>If they're going to break the law using a firearm, they'll break the law to acquire one as well.
Does this apply to drugs as well?

Not real

Wtf proof is this:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=R5dyTee4loA

Well

Regulated

Militia

quite frankly, I don't want this country to be gun toting rednecks

Easy. The answer is no to any gun control. The state does not have the authority to do so.

If you can afford it and have a place to store it that doesn't endanger other people, you should absolutely be able to own explosives. They aren't appropriate for self-defense but a citizen damn sure should be able to own it.

Literally the only thing no one should own are nukes. That includes the government, but that's not gonna happen.

>113292522
conscription exists to defend rights therefore people dying for rights does not negate the right.

>two people can't look similar

Move to Belgium

The right to bare arms is the decree. The decree stands regardless of reasoning

>well-regulated

In proper working order. Therefore requiring access to firearms and ammunition in order for the militia to function correctly.

If you think 'well-regulated' refers to regulations, you're wrong.

>militia

Citizens are the militia.

Thats your argument?

HHahHahahahaha

Simple. Anyone can make full auto firearms in their garage. A relatively skilled machinist can mass produce high quality firearms with ease.

Gun control is an attitude of contempt. A government that bans guns does not respect it's citizens, and does not care about their personal safety.

A government that controls guns is a government that must be overthrown.

I can't use drugs to defend my wife from being raped.

In all seriousness i'm still doing research into drug crime and can't really say much on it yet or i'll look like a fool.

i love milking my prostate mmmmm

/thread

Drugs aren't a constitutional right. The government has the authority to regulate substances, they do not have the authority to regulate arms.

Well

Regulated (equipped, armed, prepared)

Militia (Literally anyone who can fight)

Shove it up your ass

They're literally the same picture.

Meanwhile in the real world 40 people have lost their children

Quite frankly, we don't give a damn.

Whites are no more violent here.
All of human history has essentially been about "nigger control" or something comparable.

Only a few races have been fit to create or maintain what we think of as civilization. When the Fathers of the USA were discussing how to best keep their new land free, they were literally (Literally) only thinking of the land being ruled by Anglo whites and people with a homogenous culture, religion, and race. They were not shy about it at all as seen in the federalist papers.

So as you can see from my picture, whites around the world find it equally repulsive to commit violent acts against each other. An armed populace is literally what protects each and every one of our other rights. The leaders of the country need to know that they all can be swarmed and killed in their sleep if we are sick of their shit. It's a brilliant and unique way to have the people rule. However, it wasn't designed for a nation full of mexicans and blacks.

Regardless of events, it acknowledges our rights to bear arms as true, it does not grant it.

bearingarms.com/bob-o/2014/06/24/well-regulated/

You're right, which is why we already have background checks and mental health evaluations.
atf.gov/firearms/docs/4473-part-1-firearms-transaction-record-over-counter-atf-form-53009/download
ncsl.org/research/civil-and-criminal-justice/possession-of-a-firearm-by-the-mentally-ill.aspx
Additionally there is an argument to be made for not having mental health restrictions, as people which the government determines "mentally ill" even when they aren't could be restricted, similar to the whole "no fly list" thing, there would have to be a way to give these people due process.

The militia is ALL able bodied males from 18 to 45. Also, well regulated doesn't mean what it does today. It just means in working order. IE a properly maintained car would be considered well regulated.

if you arent allowed to have a ton of tnt in your home, you arent free enough

nigger control first /thread

Standing on the graves of dead children. I didn't know piers Morgan browsed pol

Hahahahahaha what world are you living in???

False. 10th amendment you little puke.

The states have the right to regulate substances ONLY if their constitution allows them to do so.

meaning well-equipped

and it says that: Since a well-equipped militia is needed to secure freedom, the people have the right to bear arms.

So you assume the right to bear arms as natural law?

Mass shootings kill off the subhumans that deserve to be killed

Just I general the regulation parts, the primary argument for "gun control doesn't work", stems from the assumption that if a criminal really wants something, they'll get it. Technically, the same logic could be applied to drugs, but I'll let you delve into your research. It's always important you come to your own conclusions

>atf.gov/firearms/docs/4473-part-1-firearms-transaction-record-over-counter-atf-form-53009/download
>ncsl.org/research/civil-and-criminal-justice/possession-of-a-firearm-by-the-mentally-ill.aspx
Are they actually enforced? Are they in place in all States?

Comprehensive list of gun control refutations:

1. 100% of mass shootings in the past century in america could have easily been prevented by:
1a. Removing kebab
1b. Educating people on how to spot violent mental disorders in people and reporting such people to authorities before they do violent shit to people
2. Shall
3. Not
4. Be
5. Infringed
6. Prohibition of goods and services doesnt work.

Even if we all were to die we die as free men than live on our knees.

youtube.com/watch?v=lLCEUpIg8rE

>audio enhanced
>[inaudible speech]
really makes me think

>Background checks and mental health evaluations shouldn't be controversial

We already have background checks. And if you have ever been ruled mentally deficient, you can't own a gun. As to mental health screening, that's open for all kinds of abuse.

Imagine guns were like drugs.

Drugs are illegal, which means it's impossible to obtain them... right...?

Fuck off raskolnikov

It is natural law, same as right to live, does government have right to regulate if you live or die?

Explosives were legal within your parents lifetimes, and we never saw mass violence from them.

Seriously, you could buy TNT at your hardware store no questions asked. People use explosives for all types of work.

>the government is dumb enough to put kids that were supposedly murdered on TV on the highest rated sports event of the year

>kids don't look similar from hundreds of feet away in a crowd

Retard

_____

___

__

_________

NIGGA I SWEAR DE ONLI REASON U DUMB STUPID HWITE PPL BE NEEDIN GUNZ N SHEEIT IS CAUSE SCARED DEM BLACK MEN BEAT YO ASS NIGGA. U STUPID HWITE BOIS BE SCARED NIGGAA. DAS RIGHTTT!!

Whats the point with gun control?
People will allways find a way to harm or kill each other.
You know, like prohibiting drugs keeps people away from aquiring them and shit KEK

/constitution

Do you equate natural law to God's moral law

>I'm so edgy I cut myself

The people are the militia.

FPBP

don't worry, I started to hear it after he started looping it

And people will always speed and beat their wife. Why bother stopping anything

Hahaha. KEEP TRYING

It was a hoax

Answer my question.

Yes. Anyone should be able to own them

The death penalty?

>Militia
>Legally defined in the USC as every man in the country of fighting age.
Sure, I'll bite. That phrase still does not allow the government to ban guns. Gun control will always be a losing argument.

>in·fringe
inˈfrinj/Submit
verb
actively break the terms of (a law, agreement, etc.).
"making an unauthorized copy would infringe copyright"
synonyms: contravene, violate, transgress, break, breach; More
act so as to limit or undermine (something); encroach on.
"his legal rights were being infringed"
synonyms: restrict, limit, curb, check, encroach on; More

Yes. The right to self defense is a natural right of all humans everywhere. The right to bear arms flows naturally from that, from the answer to the question "what can I use to defend myself?"

Does the state have the right to regulate your right to live?
As in pass a law that all citizens must die.

So what happens when you get a rougue corporation that owns an orbital missile system. It's far fetched but the point being is there has to be a solid wall that is far below "nukes", otherwise the difference between terrorist and patriot will be blurred.

>1 post by this ID

The nukes argument is spurious anyway. The cost of building and maintaining nuclear weapons is beyond the financial means of most nations, much less individuals.

I support gun control, but I believe it requires a constitutional amendment.

>you must undergo mental evaluation before purchasing a gun
>government changes definition of "mentally unfit to own a gun" to include people with slightly conservative beliefs and healthy attitudes towards the family unit
>only single nigs can get guns

Thanks, moderate liberal!

>Background checks and mental health evaluations shouldn't be controversial
You're right. They shouldn't be. Those checks should be banned. It's only common sense.

Federal Law is in place everywhere.
If your argument is that "these laws aren't enforced", gun control advocates' policies don't really help with that. Besides these are enforced the only way they really can be enforced. After all you can't really send people to investigate your entire personal life and determine your motives for purchasing a gun.

Fpbp

Not really. Just reinterpret arms back to its original meaning of single shot muskets

b..but what about the right to own all the farms and starve the people, that's an arms!
nukes are not arms, they are collective units not for individuals.

You know, speeding isn't illegal.
Speeding on public roadways which exist as a commons can be banned because you don't have an inherent right to drive on public roads.
>beating your wife
Owning a gun and using recreational drugs harms no-one (depending on the drug. Heroin and meth should always remain illegal but not criminalized). Beating your wife is totally incomparable.

Provide me something specific to refute. Everything about gun control in general boils down to "muh feelings" and fear mongering

this should be added to the redpill videos list

M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-MMMMMMMMMMMMUH COMPROMISE!

"government changes definition of "mentally unfit to own a gun" to include people with slightly conservative beliefs and healthy attitudes towards the family unit"

Man I wish the government banned people from buying guns who actually believe this shit. You're too dumb to be carrying, friend.

Just because you are too stupid to understand indirect societal effects, that doesn't mean that you get to do drugs