DESIGNATED SHITTING STREETS: Toilets in India turned into kitchen, grocery shop

>A toilet in Madhya Pradesh’s Chhatarpur district has been turned into a kitchen, while another has been converted into a small grocery shop, exposing the tall claims of the government over Swachhta Abhiyan (cleanliness campaign) and hinting at a possible scam.

>In the district’s Kodan village, Dinesh Yadav has changed his toilet into a kitchen because the septic tank was not constructed. His wife Sushela told reporters that although the money under the scheme was transferred to their beneficiary account, it was the sarpanch of their village who constructed the toilet.

archive.fo/RkmRE

Other urls found in this thread:

qz.com/910094/sanitary-napkins-form-the-bed-of-a-bathing-pond-in-india-what-personal-hygiene-is-like-for-rural-women/
memolition.com/2013/05/23/filthy-india-not-for-sensitive-viewers-47-pictures/
takepart.com/article/2014/03/21/insanitation-200000-children-die-each-year-because-india-does-not-have-enough-toilets/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

POO IN FOOD

These people can't shit in toilets but still make better rockets then elon smusk and his spaceX program.

What if you need to make some fried poo? Makes sense.

Indian restaurant near me has a pool table in it for some reason and the sign outside their place says on a huge lit up sign POO TABLE. I'm 99% sure a Sup Forumslack stole the L.

does pooland have a 1 child policy yet? this is ridiculous.

Good thing you've saved all these pictures of people shitting

Shitty people, can't help themselves, shit literally everywhere but in the loo.

I am sure pajeet will explain this as part of india's superpower 2020 initiative. Maybe it's renewable curry or some shit like that.

>shit tsunami is possible
kek

is there a video of this??

POO IN FOOD

Even africans are not cooking their dinner in toilet facilities.
I would kill myself if I were Indian.

>renewable curry
>some shit like that.

>Indians are less hygienic than literal animals
Future super power alright

Me too. Like I literally cannot think of a single less attractive or fuckable person than an Indian man. They must thank their two headed blue lobster god every day for arranged marriages.

We'll at least their following the old adage
>you don't eat where you shit

I was reading an article not too long ago about a villiage, in india of course, that forced everyone to wear diapers but had to cancel the measure as people were wearing them for weeks at a time. I will go look for it.

Found the Indian

>be amerifat
>take a shit
>no bin to put your shitstained paper

(((1st world))) everybody

how do you end up more shitty than your people were 1000 years ago?

>be Argentinian

>no bin to put your shitstained paper

We flush it because we can afford to plumbing powerful enough to flush a few wads of tissue down the shitter.

bro it was a meme/joke
how autist are you in a scale 1 to 10? be honest

>Be Argentinian
>Be literal nigger
>Accidentally rape orangutan after mistaking it for national beauty pageant winner
>Get AIDS
>Die

what's ppm? poo per minute?

>im retarded and dont know how virus works
kek

so, that guys head is actually the argentinian flag?
that means hes argentinian right? and it looks so real too, it cant be shopped. you defeated me, now i can go kill myself

solid 4. you?

That's because not every single Indian is the same. There are dalits and other low IQd subhumans and Muslim degenerates in millions that bring such shame to our country.

Our caste based reservation is like affirmative action on steroids which is why we are still a third world shithole and the best among us flee the country.

superpower when?

Makes sense, the toilets are probably the cleanest places in India

SHATE ON PLATE

POO IN BEEF VINDALOO
O
O

I
N

B
E
E
F

V
I
N
D
A
L
O
O

take careful not of the poo from india actually reaching the shores of south america.

I haven't seen any DSS flags in awhile, I was worried you guys got bullied out of existence.
Nice to see you Pajeet.

> Can't flush paper down the toilet
> Have to sit next to a bin filled with peoples shit to take a shit

3rd rate toilets for a 3rd rate country i guess.

FERTILIZER IN APPETIZER

>some of it reaches Brazil

FUCK

>> renewable curry
My sides

I always see all these pictures of indians poo'ing in the open, but.....what do they do when theya re done poo'ing?

Fo they wipe their ass with their hand and then wipe their hand on the ground? Do they just walk around with curry mud butt all day?

> look at Australia

Now I understand where Australian shitposting comes from.

Damn that's Mexico tier

You are monkeys after all

>be strayan
>get cucked by kangaroos time zones and spiders

wew lad

t. tyrone

Parts per million

> Be Argentinian
> The only thing you can flush down the toilet is your economy.

Indians are still shit no matter how rich or smart they are.

Alrighty, they don't poo in loos. So does this poop just pile up?? If there is poop everywhere, do Indians walk around with poop on their feet and shoes? And if they are exposed to all this poop, what are the ramifications??? Are these folks dieing of tainted water supplies and ingestion of shit filled food???

They do the same thing that they do with their maxipads/sanitary napkins: dump it in their drinking and bathing water

>Sanitary napkins form the bed of a bathing pond in India
>qz.com/910094/sanitary-napkins-form-the-bed-of-a-bathing-pond-in-india-what-personal-hygiene-is-like-for-rural-women/

>no bin to put there shitstained flag

>tfw indian man

Please kill me, I'm too much of a little bitch to kill myself.

tru tru

that really made me think
is that pic a metaphor? or is actually real?

SHITTER CONFIRMED

CURRY RECYCLING CENTER

India is a hell beyond Western comprehension

memolition.com/2013/05/23/filthy-india-not-for-sensitive-viewers-47-pictures/

at least there's not much shit on this beach, just liquefied corpses

Even pupper is tainted by the the evil pile of filth that is India

Hes doing that on purpose i swear. At least go behind the bushes.

>>Accidentally rape orangutan after mistaking it for national beauty pageant winner

Utterly brutalised

FUCKING ANTARCTICA!!!!

Fuckin' hell man I thought India was bad but this is just incomprehensibly apocalyptic

I'm guessing the heavy rains from the monsoon season just washes all the shit and filth out into the ocean. Why give a damn about cleanliness when you pitch your streets towards the nearest river and let the rains wash away your poo?

>Putting your shit paper in a bin

What is your plumbing made of, the bones of your white ancestors?

>I'm guessing the heavy rains from the monsoon season just washes all the shit and filth out into the ocean
Then why are there still Indians?

No worries man. Whatever the chemicals didn't kill the fire will take care of.

Had a chuckle

How the fuck are humans capable of surviving in this hellscape?

Maybe we should be studying Indian DNA - their immune systems must produce some seriously strong antibodies.

P O O
O
O

P E R
E
R

M I L L I O N
I
L
L
I
O
N

COOK IN LOO

You're obviously not white.

Why is every single indian such a creep around women? Is there something in their curry that makes them behave like that? I didn't believe all of those memes before I had the (dis)pleasure of observing some of them trying to mingle with women.

You little goof ball

Haha underrated.

>How the fuck are humans capable of surviving in this hellscape?

They don't. It's estimated that 200,000 Indian kids die every year due to not shitting in a toilet.

SOURCE: takepart.com/article/2014/03/21/insanitation-200000-children-die-each-year-because-india-does-not-have-enough-toilets/

Not everyone is as smooth as you, Achmed.

I can't prove it, but I have used a toilet or two

The rest of your population is not much better.

Indians sometimes look like a corrupted form of white people. They are basically the Falmer.

As an Indian I can confirm. God I fucking hate myself.

You can only post in this thread if your country's coastal waters have less than 3 ppm feces concentration.

Sometimes I'm actually glad that India dam'd off Ganga so well that barely even a drop of its water reaches Bangladesh anymore !!

How does one justify this

Hearing about India reminds me of that Ghouls of Johannesburg story that used to go around here. Inspires genuine horror in me.

WORLDPOOPER POWER 2020

topkek

Fuck sake and I swim in this shit!

Just when I think Indians can't get any more sub-human. We honestly need a new category for these creatures.

Could always be worse.

>one country shitting up the whole world
For fucks sake.