Sup Forums: The Skeleton Key to the Rise ofTrump

What do you think boys? Read this..get headache. Wat do?
medium.com/@DaleBeran/Sup Forums-the-skeleton-key-to-the-rise-of-trump-624e7cb798cb#.vokl69l7j

Other urls found in this thread:

baltimore-art.com/2017/02/11/the-aesthetics-of-the-alt-right/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

archive link and translation for pic

kek'd heartily.

It's in Italian.

>Make massive generalisations about Sup Forums users
>Everyone on Sup Forums is a NEET
>Everyone knows that Trump is full of shit
>Gamergate didn't achieve anything

I'm guessing the author of this stopped browsing Sup Forums half a decade ago, they seem to think that Sup Forums only has stereotypical /r9k/ posters on it.

There is some truth in this article. A lot of young guys whose lives suck adopt a 'fuck the normies' culture that latched onto racism and fascism.

Hayes is a nigger name in Missouri.

The author conveniently gave the SJW version of events for Gamergate which basically dismisses anything and everything that happened.

Sure, he's right that (paraphrasing) Gamergate was autistic but at the same time they did uncover gamesjournopros and did villify anyone and everyone who didn't constantly espouse the SJW agenda.

It was interesting to see the author acknowledge that the whole 'white privilege' thing and 'empowering women' came at the cost of young white men who definitely don't inherently have any power in a society that doesn't want them, need them or provide avenues of success.

I love it how the author seems to believe that 'sjws' are all just empowered women when we know that many of them are either virtue signalling celebrities doing slacktivism so that their buddies think they are good people or basement dwelling failures of life like Ryulong the guy who obsessively edited the Gamergate article on wikipedia and has been confirmed to be a NEET who lives with his parents at age 28.

This is another attempt by liberals to explain the psychology and mentality behind us: baltimore-art.com/2017/02/11/the-aesthetics-of-the-alt-right/

Although they pretty much group everyone who has checked out of their bullshit. Many of the people they grouped together don't agree on much.

>those columbine pepes

god tier trolling by those lads.

Another love letter yaaaay!

They are OBSESSED with us lol

in written form

>They are OBSESSED with us lol

Well when you look at the normie version of Trump (Bernie Sanders) and their attempts to work within the system using conventional means to elect someone who would fulfil the promises of Obama and how that failed due to the corrupt democrats and compare that to the success of Trump fuelled by our autistic anger and trolling... they are right to be scared shitless.

Meme magic is real and we just keep winning.

Bernie was not one of them. He could not win.

Checked and yes it is user.

If Sup Forums really poses so much of a thread to (((their))) plans, why haven't they shut this place down years ago?

fear

when you expose normies to memes like this in full force its like drinking your first real amount of alcohol
Sup Forums is gonna get busy

So lemme get this straight, this is this guy's history of Sup Forums:

>2006: chanology happened
>8 years of nothing
>2014: gamergate happened because people suddenly hated game journos out of nowhere
>2015: Sup Forums SUDDENLY becomes right-wing

And yet he still pretends he knows anything about this place because he sat in on a scientology protest one time.

The assertion that we're mostly loser men is baseless. He doesn't quite understand the board.

mememtic warfare veterans reside here

arrogance

I think it's missing an even more fundamental problem: that trying to label us as losers is both contrary to his claimed ethos of tolerance, and likely to breed more of the very culture he claims to understand.

Studied in depth, it's a very confusing, rambling article.

>claimed (falsely) that they created the Trump Kompromat

I am 100% sure that the piss story was that one Sup Forumslacks doing. The rest of the "kompromat" was most likely a collection of stories from other sketchy sources that weren't properly vetted.

>/r9k/
I was checking it out earlier, holy shit that was a lot of pepe.

We're currently living under some jackboots, but who knows? Maybe they know where we are now and don't want us to scatter.

I *just* posted this on SA, did you seriously grab it and xpost it here

Is that real

They never let go, fampire.

Girl on my FB today was crying that Pewdiepie and Jontron were both once people she liked and now they were "ruined" for normalizing hatred and she was never watching them again

2017, ayup

JK Rowling was being burned like a witch (lol) on pewd's comments the last few days.

because we are like roaches
if something happens to 4c most will migrate to 2^2chan or some other board (maybe even decentralized like nntpchan).

>ayup
are you from maine?

Nah but I picked it up on the internet so im sure whoever i got it from was

>it's not a coincidence that the site that in 9 years made fortune with conspirationism, defining arab and mexican migrants "rape gangs", tripled its visitors from the start of his campaign
These subuhman journalists just don't give a shit

This has some interesting points, but a lot of places feel like the author is really reaching to make all the puzzle pieces fit together cleanly in ways that they really just don't.

The entire paragraph on anime is purely "what the fuck?" territory, but the real prize goes to the part that tries to tie the Newt Gingrich moonbase meme to a desire for a "future digital space reich".

yea

Bump

Liar. Bet I posted it first and you're doing your "thing". Faggot