Are whites going to become ethnic minorities in their own countries? (Pt. II)

Are whites going to become ethnic minorities in their own countries? (Pt. II)

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qb9QAUsUA98
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_Zangwill
gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/433437/2014_Commentary__5_.pdf
fluchthelfer.in
neuemedienmacher.de
youtube.com/watch?v=_4F-bv9zTpo
youtube.com/watch?v=q94syUDDhxA
youtube.com/watch?v=oi3tXaTev6I
youtube.com/watch?v=o_IdbF3mxAc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

obviously. why even make this thread

to share quality advise on how operate the native resistance

The last thread prompted a very vigorous discussion.

If whites DO, then what are the repercussions? I predict, and hope, that whites become more militant about their racial interests - just like every other race.

If a society is truly equal then it must afford all races these same rights to self-defence.

UK is not representative of Europe. A lot of it have to do with the fact, that a lot of legit subhumans share your mother language

It's not weak Whites. It's literal Jews + blood traitors out of convenience

being gayming manchild bitches will do that to you all

can white america be saved bros?

>We don't have that, obviously. However, perhaps you don't realise just how much Europe follows America's politics, culture, EVERYTHING. We are massively influenced by everything that happens over there. Why do you think there are so many people on Sup Forums, from countries all around the world, yet we all identify with the problem of SJWs? Because that same phenomenon has happened everywhere. I guess not just a consequence of America being the #1 superpower that Europe / the rest of the world listens to, but also the consequence of the internet / mass media.

To answer your other post, I do agree with you that American influence probably has caused the rise of SJWs there to some extent.

But here is the thing, there is a clear identity to each European ethnic group. Even though there are other races in your country, words like British, English, Irish clearly refer to a racial and ethnic group.

American does not. Literally anyone can be an American. Some chink or Somali can land here tomorrow, past some tests, and they'll become just as American as a descendant of the Founders. And most white Americans accept this as just fine, in fact they brag about it.

So it is quite clear that American identity will eventually become like Brazilian or Mexican identity, or perhaps even weaker. Whites will without a doubt be a minority on the American continent. We either accept a mixed future or perhaps we balkanize and a white state can be formed. Although I seriously don't see that happening any time soon.

Regardless, civic nationalism is an upgrade from liberalism, in the sense that I don't think civic nationalists would fight to intervene in Europe going full ethno-nationalist. So in a way, it would be beneficial to you. But overall I don't think civic nationalism is going to solve much for white Americans. One could argue that the GOP has technically been civic nationalist since the 1950s, promoting common values instead of racial identity politics.

Secession of Midwest/PNW

>white america
That depends on a white america ever happening. You're dropping faster than the bomb on Hiroshima in the white population catagory.

>UK is not representative of Europe. A lot of it have to do with the fact, that a lot of legit subhumans share your mother language
True, and I guess for Russia of course you probably are way less influenced by the US, since you basically hate them

I don't think it's just the UK influenced by the US though - I'd say the whole of Western Europe. Maybe the US the most, but yeah.

>It's not weak Whites. It's literal Jews + blood traitors out of convenience
I think it is weak whites. That's what liberals are - weak. And they just hate those above them in society. So instead of working hard in life, they attack their more successful racial kin by saying "you're racist!", just to try and make them lose their level of power.

Or you can have white kids and not let us become Brazil 2.0 you lazy fuck.

until the welfare system collapses and shit skins and the gaggles of turds starve with out gibs

white newborns are already the minority from everything i've seen. i just pray all the niggers and spics stay in the big cities.

That's what they're claiming
Be good actually. We'll be able to chimp out all the time, lie around drunk demanding browns gib us dat

This problem is a lot bigger than just having kids. The old American racial identity is practically extinct. Most whites here today are still quibbling over past guilt and trying to one up each other as to who is less racist.

yes. Now stop making these threads...

Redpill your children on this type of shit. It's for the better to make the white birth rate raise. The black birth rate is pretty low currently about as low as us. We have the prefect amount of time to outbreed the blacks.

>We have the prefect amount of time to outbreed the blacks.
except it's the spics we have to worry about

blacks arent the problem. they've been at 12% of the population forever. its the spics and racemixing thats killing us.

>say the whole of Western Europe
Literally no. USA is seen as ugly spawn by normal WestEuros
>Russia
Pic related.
>weak Whites
The worst are those who laid the framework for another White Genoicde - Richard Kalergi with his EU being a good example. Those who deliver White genocide are not per se weak

The illegals make up a good amount of the spic population. They breed the most and usually dreamers go back with their parents. Meaning we have a enough room to procreate whites in. I'll be happy if Sessions or Trump allow European Migration.

Kalergi was also an unironic kike supremacist. Seriously wrote about a brown, mongrel race like the Ancienst egyptians smart enough to wörk, too dumb to figure shit out, which an racially pure kike race would rule over. And THAT is considered as the spiritual father of the EU. Then Merkel wins the Kalergi prize... It's so fucked up, even Alex Jones couldn't come up with it, but it's real.

If we secede from the rest of the US and have a "white America" we can be really productive. There are 200 million white americans here, I'm sure with that population we can make something yuge.

>racially pure kike race
Funny how it's an oxymoron

>But here is the thing, there is a clear identity to each European ethnic group. Even though there are other races in your country, words like British, English, Irish clearly refer to a racial and ethnic group.
Not anymore. "White British" is the term for white, or sometimes called "native" (although I think even that is seen as offensive by the left). They love to point out that Britain has been settled by different ethnic groups over the centuries - the Romans came in 45AD (and left in 450AD), then the Danes came and ruled some of Britain for a while, then, then the Anglo-Saxons (from Germany / South Denmark, and of course the English language comes from them), then the Normans (Norsemen from Norway, who had settled in the North of France for a hundred years or so) came in 1066.

Of course they neglect to point out that the native population of Britain fought these aggressors on every single occasion. And we have fought off attempts to settle Britain since then, mostly feeble attempts from France. And of course Nazi Germany. Liberals just ignore this though and say "we're a nation of immigrants" just like Americans do.

>American does not. Literally anyone can be an American. Some chink or Somali can land here tomorrow, past some tests, and they'll become just as American as a descendant of the Founders. And most white Americans accept this as just fine, in fact they brag about it.
Same with Britain - they say that "tolerance" is a defining British value. That's the level of cuckery we're dealing with here.

>So it is quite clear that American identity will eventually become like Brazilian or Mexican identity, or perhaps even weaker. Whites will without a doubt be a minority on the American continent.
That fucking sucks that you think it's absolutely inevitable. A nation that has, in colonial form and then as an independent nation, been ruled by, built by, solely been the domain of white men for 400-odd years. And now it comes to this. Fuck.

Lets face it. Whites used to be tougher. I don't know if its all gone soft because of centuries of civilization or estrogenic BPA or what.. I mean, look at the guy in OP's pic

When shit gets rough again, though

I'm pretty optimistic, the largest immigrant community that came here were the Poles and they're alright. The non-whites will have to deal with the very reason why we are white soon enough and they'll leave by their own fruition as the sun goes into another cold period in 2021. Shit is going to start getting real, food prices are already moving north as the weather and planting seasons get more erratic.

t. Agri trader.

We are going extinct, Even this board is not white. Just look at all the spics and arabs we get here.

>150,000-250,000 Angles, Jutes, Saxons and Frisians (over several centuries) + 10,000-20,000 Normans = millions of subhuman negroes, gypsies and asians (in a couple of decades)

I'm white

Of courshe! The BBC told me so! And Merkel said it on TV! Then the Europeans voted for it.

I always thought the whole "Britain is a nation of immigrants" thing is completely bizarre. The idea that anyone can be an American really isn't that old at all.

For most of our history, immigration was restricted to Europeans. They figured that by letting in whit people from Europe and giving them time to assimilate, they'd create a white, vaguely European population here in America. They called it the Melting Pot, where English, Irish, Germans, etc could melt down into white Americans. When the Statue of Liberty was made a national monument in the early 20th, it was against the law for Arabs and Asians to immigrate, and basically impossible for Africans.

Until the 1960s, this was how things were done. Benjamin Franklin wrote furious screeds about how Germans weren't assimilating. These people weren't looking to make a multicultural society. Donald Trump is more open and friendly to immigrants than JFK was. If "A Nation of Immigrants" was published today, Kennedy would have rioters stopping him from speaking at colleges.

oy vey goyim whites will never have the ability to unite behind their interests if I have anything to do with it

Then have white kids through surrogates

"Tolerance" as the primary value and the "nation of immigrants" narrative must have been coordinated by a power group. It's being shilled in all Western countries. Goymany, too. Some big brother like think tank/government organization/network of European leaders must be responsible for that. youtube.com/watch?v=Qb9QAUsUA98

US literally was created as ethnic state for Anglo-Celtics, Dutch and Germans. First mistake was to import negroes and not outright banning jews. Second to open the immigration pandora box by allowing Nords and Irish to move in.

the term "melting pot" was coined by Israel Zangwill. who, oh course, was jewish.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_Zangwill

>American does not. Literally anyone can be an American. Some chink or Somali can land here tomorrow, past some tests, and they'll become just as American as a descendant of the Founders.

No, there's Irish and guinea niggers that have been here for over a hundred years and they're still not nor will ever be American

>abortion, most aborted babies by far are white
>feminism, white women not wanting to have children
>alimony, women making money just for leaving their man
>race mixing propaganda in the media, self explanatory
all working great to keep your numbers from growing goyims :v)

>most aborted babies by far are white
Not in the US

Sucks, really. My family came here from Germany in 1870.

Nice OC post more

And of course they were all white / European. But the left doesn't care about that.

>I always thought the whole "Britain is a nation of immigrants" thing is completely bizarre. The idea that anyone can be an American really isn't that old
As with Americans, leftists here think that being anti-racist is very intellectual, very sophisticated, and it's what will help them climb the social ladder, so they defend it to their death.

>For most of our history, immigration was restricted to Europeans. They figured that by letting in whit people from Europe and giving them time to assimilate, they'd create a white, vaguely European population here in America. They called it the Melting Pot, where English, Irish, Germans, etc could melt down into white Americans. When the Statue of Liberty was made a national monument in the early 20th, it was against the law for Arabs and Asians to immigrate, and basically impossible for Africans.
Indeed. And I say this to people all the time. Same with the Chinese Exclusion Act, which I point out was in effect for 61 years (1882 - 1943). That's a fucking long time when you think about it. 6 decades.

But the left still says "no, we should all have the freedom to go and live wherever we want! I want the freedom to go and live in Europe!" (but the number of people who actually use that freedom is MINISCULE)

Which brings me onto another contradiction from leftists. They hate the free market of trade don't they? They think it's a race to the bottom. "We must place restrictions on the free market, otherwise it hurts the disadvantaged. We can't have that." But when it comes to a free market of LABOUR, created by open door immigration, they object! Despite the fact that it creates the EXACT SAME "race to the bottom". And they literally say "if the disadvantaged lose their jobs, TOUGH SHIT! GET A BETTER JOB!" - which is the exact argument that capitalists, those people they purport to hate so much, use.

Fuck leftists.

Nah I think it's just weak whites. They want to believe in a world of rainbows and bunnies. So they do everything they can to convince themselves that racism is for meanie-weenies so they shouldn't ever entertain it.

And obviously we all grow up in schools that go on about the 6 gorillion and all that shit.

Wasn't my OC, just some relatively old Sup Forums stuff from 2012-14 or so.

As I said: it's the same narrative, same categories, same justifications and it's coordinated on our mass media, in our newspapers and in our schools. Nothing is "weak" in this. It is an agenda.

The thing is, over here in America, it is not just weak whites who are anti-racist, most right wingers and strong whites have even internalized it.

Most conservatives over here would probably tell you shit like "we love immigration as long as it is legal" and "liberals are the real racists". For the past 50 years they have been constantly trying to outsignal liberals about who is the real racist while we are losing our majority.

It's quite sad really. But it is a consequence of American identity becoming too broad. There were enough Brits out there who believed in British identity to want to get out of the EU, you even had people on camera saying to stop the foreigners, England for the English, etc. So that feeling of ethnic solidarity is still there.

Such a thing would not happen in America. Even when people say "build the wall", they really only dislike illegal immigrants for not following through with the proper naturalization process, not because of their race or whatever.

Sit down an listin' childen. Let 'ol missa Golliwog tell yall da histry of blackin up. See, it use tuh be that a white man, who we use'd call "massa" would entertain hisself and the missus by puttin' shoe polish on hissa face. Now he woulda usually leave the area round his mouth clean, cuz boy did that shoe polish tatse like the devil, and lordy lordy did he holler and shout if golly did'n apply that polish all correct-like. Now massa would invite all his friends round and they would wear Golli's clothes and imntate Golli's songs like "Forty Hosses in de Stable" and "Lynch dat Tar Baby Like a Kentucky Hog". Why they would even do Golli's "Genuine Negro Jig". It were a mighty fine affair you see. People would come from miles and miles to see massa do Golli's songs. And afterwords massa would let Golli sleep in the stable next to the hosses. Massa sure wassa nice to Golli.

Course nobody do that nomore.

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW

Leftists are all over the place. They genuinely argue without shame both that any employer who can't pay a "living wage" of $15 an hour deserves to go out of business, and that only a fool would deport illegal immigrants because strawberries would be exorbitantly expensive if they weren't picked by illegal labor. I'm not sure why doubling the labor costs in the fast food industry would either not cause a price increase or only shut down evil, exploitative owners, while paying field workers a fair legal market wage would either quadruple the costs of produce or put everyone out of business.

Here in WA state, it's exactly the same people arguing for both causes, without shame. Reason can't be a part of any of it.

>what are the repercussions?
we already know what happens when whites lose power to majority of non-whites by the example of South Africa.

Expect rampant rape, murder, segregation and likey 'repossession' of land and property. At best, whites will form their own small closed off communities where there will be some measure of saftey.

That's because the media is run by the same weak whites. Middle-class urbanites trying to climb the social ladder. They sneer at the working classes of their own nations (the people that picked on them at school). The think they're so much better than them. That's why they ram home this idea of "tolerance" and all this.

I know you're trying to imply some sort of Bilderberg (or Jewish) conspiracy, but even if such a conspiracy existed, you need people to buy into it, and that's what middle-class whites do.

But I don't believe there's a conspiracy. Yes I know Jews overwhelmingly were involved in the Frankfurt School, and communism, and all that shit, but I don't believe that all the Jews sit around a table every week and say "how do we fuck the goyim this week".

>Leftists are all over the place. They genuinely argue without shame both that any employer who can't pay a "living wage" of $15 an hour deserves to go out of business, and that only a fool would deport illegal immigrants because strawberries would be exorbitantly expensive if they weren't picked by illegal labor. I'm not sure why doubling the labor costs in the fast food industry would either not cause a price increase or only shut down evil, exploitative owners, while paying field workers a fair legal market wage would either quadruple the costs of produce or put everyone out of business.
>Here in WA state, it's exactly the same people arguing for both causes, without shame. Reason can't be a part of any of it.

Indeed, it's not. Instead they are just people who see themselves as being victims, and they associate themselves with other victims, no matter who they are, to complain to the government about their victimhood.

Apart from if the victims are the white working class, of course. The left wants nothing to do with them.

For real (((pro-lifers))) are dysgenic retards

MUH MIXED AND BLACK BABIES!!!

>sitting around a table
what? who ever thought that was the case?
jews run 70% or more of media and do unite in their smearing and/or praise of individuals, and pushing/hiding of narratives.

No, the governments think about restructuring the genetic and thereby cultural make up of all European countries to ease the transition into a supranational EUDSSR by aboliting the homogenic cultures and peoples. Like Lerner Spectre said, but on the government level. And I have objective examples for it in individual cases.

you got btfo and call me a retard?

Stop blackpilling us. CTR and JDIF found out that blackpilling is the only effective method of controlling the *chans.

pic related

you didn't btfo him mongoloid. Ban abortion and see nigger and spic demographic flourish. Abortion is inherently good

39% is not the majority, burger

Whites are 63% of the population but only 39% of the abortions. Sure, there are slightly more but they are underrepresented overall.

Long term, abortion will kill off a lot more non-whites than whites. And a lot of conservative states are very diverse like the Southern States and Texas. Ban abortion there and black and Hispanic birthrate will inevitably grow.

GAS (((PRO-LIFE)))! EUGENICS WAR NOW

gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/433437/2014_Commentary__5_.pdf

About 81% of abortions were carried out for single women

The percentage of women having an abortion in 2014 who had one or more previous abortions varies by ethnic group. 34% of Asian women having abortions in 2014 had previously had an abortion, compared with 48% of Black women.

And that's Britain - solid """""White""""" country

As a leftist myself I'm strongly pro free market. And also strongly in favour of government intervention in the economy so that if the disadvantaged lose their jobs, they genuinely can get a better job instead of the current situation where people are forced to race to the bottom or look for jobs that aren't there.

And of course I don't care about things as trivial as race; but few people do these days. And reading what the racist idiots post on these threads, it's not hard to see why.

Nords were and are fine, if anything the Irish and Italians should have been banned as well as most Catholic groups.

Nords were fine, but they created the context for le based immigrants. The whole IDEA OF GOOD IMMIGRATION outside of ethnic lines. And, yeah, Italians and Jews had ruined your country
3/10

>do unite in their smearing and/or praise of individuals, and pushing/hiding of narratives.
I would say that's leftists (of which Jews are a significant proportion, yes). Because it is white liberals doing it just as much as Jewish liberals.

>No, the governments think about restructuring the genetic and thereby cultural make up of all European countries to ease the transition into a supranational EUDSSR by aboliting the homogenic cultures and peoples.
Well I know that leftists do think "if we import more people, then we'll all become brown, and then racism won't exist". And obviously left-wing parties just want more people who will vote for them.

>And I have objective examples for it in individual cases.
What would they be then?

No! STFU Mohammad/Jamal

>Most conservatives over here would probably tell you shit like "we love immigration as long as it is legal" and "liberals are the real racists". For the past 50 years they have been constantly trying to outsignal liberals about who is the real racist while we are losing our majority.
That's because that often feels like the only way to get anything that they want.

>Such a thing would not happen in America.
Arguably it did with Trump. Look at who voted for him - overwhelmingly white people (although yes I know he actually slightly increased the GOP share of minority votes over Romney)

>Even when people say "build the wall", they really only dislike illegal immigrants for not following through with the proper naturalization process, not because of their race or whatever.
I'm obviously not American, so maybe you're right, but my interpretation would be that's just what they say in public. In private, of course they're thinking about race. Everybody does.

>increased minority
Some niggers and castizos understand that they need MARGINAL White presence to guarantee them a leeching ground

fluchthelfer.in
>illegal trafficking site, funded by Soros and awarded with the European distinguish cross

neuemedienmacher.de
>media network trying to push "diverse" cast into key media positions, funded by soros open society foundation and networked with our government and all important civil institutions, enabling to push them the agenda even further

white genocide is good for you, nazi: youtube.com/watch?v=_4F-bv9zTpo

no more blond hair and blue eyes, Islam is the future, country of immigrants: youtube.com/watch?v=Qb9QAUsUA98 --- this is a "liberal" muslim pushed by our state television btw

European parliament: youtube.com/watch?v=q94syUDDhxA

"terror expert" on RT: youtube.com/watch?v=oi3tXaTev6I

There really are so many and I am getting tired to post this stuff again and again on a supposedly red pilled board.

It's too late at that point. With birth rates of non-whites as high as they are and the increasing prevalence of interracial relationships due to increased interactions, it is impossible to stop. The only thing that could be done would be to unite all of the white minority behind expelling the non-whites, but that will never happen with how inundated the population has become with liberal rhetoric. Even now it is already too late unless you create a white only country to maintain an inbred population for a few more centuries.

>But the left still says "no, we should all have the freedom to go and live wherever we want! I want the freedom to go and live in Europe!" (but the number of people who actually use that freedom is MINISCULE)

1,200,000 million is miniscule?

Also, note that that 1.2 million is the figure residing outside the UK at any given time. It does not include holidaymakers and frequent visitors to the mainland who come home to the UK.

Taking a freedom away from 1,200,000 people is not something to do without a good reason.

The problem isn't race - its IQ. Unfortunately, blacks and hispanics have average IQs that are too low to build and maintain stable societies. To pretend otherwise is to ignore all the scientific and historical evidence. This "we all bleed white and blue" meme needs to stop, NOW. The American founding fathers never intended the US to become non-white. The notion that blacks and hispanics would one day outnumber us would have been completely reprehensible to them.

If we don't do something now we will surely regret it in the future. Perhaps it already is too late, but I sure as hell refuse to accept our fate. We have to at least do something. Peaceful separation seems like the most preferable solution. In a way, we already did that with the American Indians. We can do the same with the Africans and hispanics.

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=o_IdbF3mxAc

>it's IQ
We must preserve our genetic legacy intact, as it's impossible to reverse. Doesn't matter the IQ and other stuff. It's about staying who we are. White comes in one shape only - full purity. European race is rather simple - pure European lineage. Purity is what makes being White unique. just look at this Homo Portuguese. 30-50 generations ago one of her ancetors mixed with Moor(part nigger) or nigger. You still can see a negro gene in her. One drop rule indeed

Some of the Founding Fathers never intended to allow WORKING PEOPLE to vote, because they felt having a job meant your employer had too much influence over you. A lot of Southern oligarchs were quite happy to have a huge non-white population as long as they could be forced to work.

>muh niggers have low IQs meme
Flynn Effect. History makes a lot more sense once you realize that, for most of our history, the majority of the human population has been mildly retarded - sometimes as a deliberate policy on the part of the local rulers, as was the case with the literacy restrictions in some slave states. It's only with the 20th century that we uplifted the average to their current level.

>we already did that with the American Indians. We can do the same with the Africans and hispanics.
See image.

fuck off subhuman mulatto.

>Smart like an asian, but not disciplined enough for it to matter
>Passionate and traditional like a shitskin, but not dominant enough to assert it, and too attached to his passions to ever change
>Clever like a jew, but not willing to take his plots all the way to success

The white man was doomed from day one.

I thought that belongs to Canada now.

How do you reconcile your fondness for dumbfuck white supremacism with the fact that white supremacists murdered a few million Russians?

Adjusted for population though, (white 68% and black 12%) doesn't that mean it's still disproportionately affecting blacks over whites?

It's not a question of if, it's a question of when. Even then we have a good idea of when it will happen. (early- mid 2020s for Canada) America might even be at 50% right now. Europe may or may not be saved by Le Pen and Wilders. We don't know yet.
*Just so you know this infographic uses conservative estimates for Canada. It doesn't factor in illegals, TFWs, birth rates for non whites, and the possibility that the government will increase our immigrant intake in the next decade.

Jesus fucking Christ that image. The murderers of his daughter are like his kids? There's some of her spirit left with them???

Honestly this is worse than the video of the guy getting his face ripped off.

A)by being ethnically South German
B)by recognising that NS Zeit Germany was not a "white supremacist" nation
C)by understanding that "le victims of racism are not immune to racism"
D)by understanding that infra-European ethnic tension and subhuman negroid race are two different matters

The irony is, Kalergi was an epic shitposter. Anti-semitism wasn't spontaneously invented by Hitler in 1939 as ameans of compensating for the untwirlability of his 'stache - it was fairly commonplace amongst the so-called intellectuals of the era, magnified by the fact that the average German (and average Jew, for that matter) wasn't that bright. Not quite as stupid as they'd be when Hitler'd had a few years to fuck with the educational system, but not up to the standards of an American from 1970.

When you've got a whole bunch of white supremacists who hate Jews, what's the best way to troll them? (Hint: it involves telling them that they're dumber than Jews and need to race-mix with Africans.)

>I always thought the whole "Britain is a nation of immigrants" thing is completely bizarre.

It is bizarre, and it's not true, either. Colonials and settlers ARE NOT IMMIGRANTS, I wish these faggy libshits would learn to make the distinction, but I know better than that and they are clearly being intellectually dishonest. The Romans were not immigrants and nor were the Saxons or Normans, they were people looking to invade and control the civic and sociopolitical space of this island.

Even so, you can literally trace back a person's heritage here several thousand years just by observing the characteristics of their face. I can tell who's a bit more Celtic, who's a bit more Germanic etc just from looking them in the face. THAT'S the Britain I know and want to continue, not the smelly fucking third world "melting pot" it's becoming.

>nazis
>white supremacist
Quit Sup Forums subhuman mulatto
Hitler was a cuck on race, mudslime lover, chink admirer and anti-colonialist. Pic related - Hitlercuck bows to a chink diplomat. Nazis will defend this shit.
>1/4 yids were considered "Aryan"
>1/2 yids were considered half breeds - mischling. Some were classified as Germans, some were issued Honorary Aryan status or German Blood Certificate. Ernard Milch, Emil Maurice, Bernhardt Rogge, Arty Johannes Zukertort, Karl Zukertort, Helmut Wilberg, Paul Ascher, Walter Hollaender and the likes
>when he decided to create Ostlegionen, that included untermenschen like turkmeni, chechens, azeris, ingushes, tatars, uzbeks, kazakhs; he issued some bullshit papers about them being somewhat honorary and noble races. I don't think he believed in it, but betrayal of the Race Spirituality for the sake of appeal to subhuman turkics...
>he allied with the japs and did nothing to prevent pons from making death marches with European blooded POWs
>he allied with multiracialist judeotatar-lover Pilsudski, instead of Dmowski
>he allied with clearly subhuman Bulgarians
>he was pretty friendly with islam
>he could have been more accurate and less hotheaded when doing expansion and restoration of the German Lands given his awareness of the anti-German bias in the U.K.

Pic - Hitler receives the Finance Minister of China, Dr. Kung at his villa in the Berchtesgadener Alpen. 100 million Reichsmarks were loaned to China.

Real White Heroes are Belgian, British and Dutch colonists who didn't waste any time and genocided subhumans.

Why are you so worried about being minorities?

Are minorities treated badly or something?

That's an absurd stereotype which does not have basis in reality. Whites can be extremely disciplined and dominate. Both of these are characterized by individual whites not a core intrinsic aspect of white people as a whole.

I advise you stop using D&D cliches and try to play a racial scientist mkay

Another thing subhuman mulatto Kalergi wrote that before NSDAP was anything relevant. All the way in 1925

It only took 12 white men.
Do numbers really matter?

B) the Reich was ideologically white supremacist. Remember when Hitler said America posed no threat because it was negroized? They just focused most of their crimes on other whites (Jews, Roma, Slavs) because there weren't any African nations next to Germany that could be offered the chance to contribute clay to the Reich.

C) There is a weird tendency to insist that being a victim means you can't be shitty amongst some of the college kids, but I expect life experience will temper that.

D) Hitler and Stalin, between the two of 'em, did a great job of demonstrating that the white races of Europe are capable of the same degeneracy as a Congolese, a Ugandan, or a Hutu; Milošević and both his allies and some of his enemies demostrated that the Serbs, Croats, Bosniaks, and Bunkerbuilders are still capable of participating in the long slow nightmares of history.

>The problem isn't race - its IQ. Unfortunately, blacks and hispanics have average IQs that are too low to build and maintain stable societies.
IQ is largely the result of environmental factors.

>To pretend otherwise is to ignore all the scientific and historical evidence.
Try looking at the actual evidence instead of a few internet memes!

>This "we all bleed white and blue" meme needs to stop, NOW. The American founding fathers never intended the US to become non-white.
Then why did Jefferson father a child by at least one of his slaves?

>The notion that blacks and hispanics would one day outnumber us would have been completely reprehensible to them.
Dubious - ITYF there was a high native population in those days.

>If we don't do something now we will surely regret it in the future.
There are many issues for which that is true, but this isn't one of them.

>Perhaps it already is too late, but I sure as hell refuse to accept our fate. We have to at least do something. Peaceful separation seems like the most preferable solution. In a way, we already did that with the American Indians. We can do the same with the Africans and hispanics.
If you want to do that with anyone, do it with yourself and other like minded whites. Your kids will think you silly, but that means at least they'd be in the majority on something.

Jews(from the Middle East) and gypsies (from India) are not European or White, you absolute subhuman
>white supremacist
Wrong. Read again
If anything I don't like Hitler for being hard on race