Conservashits

>Conservashits

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/business/economy/trump-familys-elaborate-lifestyle-a-logistical-nightmare--at-taxpayer-expense/2017/02/16/763cce8e-f2ce-11e6-a9b0-ecee7ce475fc_story.html?postshare=3851487333451275&tid=ss_tw&utm_term=.fb64b647d4c3
m.huffpost.com/us/entry/3441510
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>going home on the weekend
>"on vacation"

wew lad

>source: the washington post

maybe if leftists didn't openly threaten trump and his family they wouldn't require so much protection

/thread

>$500k/day

I'm too tired to play "let's find out how they arrived at this ridiculous number but I'm sure it's good"

This can't be true. Obama was the vacation master. We already know this.

It's to do with the cost of secret service protection, the same level which was provided to Obama.

It's an accurate figure, but stupid to point out as it applies to all presidents.

Wait, I thought Trump literally did it for free and refused to get paid for the job?

>take a 24/7 job
>>REEE anytime someone asks you to do your job

President Trump is worshipped worldwide

Yea but then how would the memedia get their brainwashed dummies into their 2 minutes of hate mode

Technically his salary is 1 dollar.

His golf course, his rules.

Anyone replying to this thread without using sage just took the bait

Wake up idiots.

I didn't know hosting summits with foreign leaders was a vacation. I guess Shinzo and Trump were just drinking buddies?

FDR had vacation homes in New York and Florida as well, plus a place in Georgia.

>quotes around fox news
>source: washington post

every fucking time

Sources?

Indeed.

By that logic 1/5 of the US debt is Obamao's golf time
You idiots voted in a guy who wasted a whole year golfing! First One and two third term president

>1 post by this ID
Rules for Radicals, by Saul Alinksy
Rule 4
>“Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.” If the rule is that every letter gets a reply, send 30,000 letters. You can kill them with this because no one can possibly obey all of their own rules.
Begone, shill. You're kind has no power here.

Because Obama never got his life threatened openly by some toothless hillbilly fuck who was too braindead to realize Obama's policies were designed to help out people in exactly his position.

Trump has also gotten more shit done in one month than Obama ever did in a single year. I think he deserves to go golfing on the weekends.

Alinsky the cuck didn't account for 4d chess
typical of a single plane of thought slopehead

From the source: washingtonpost.com/business/economy/trump-familys-elaborate-lifestyle-a-logistical-nightmare--at-taxpayer-expense/2017/02/16/763cce8e-f2ce-11e6-a9b0-ecee7ce475fc_story.html?postshare=3851487333451275&tid=ss_tw&utm_term=.fb64b647d4c3

>Trump’s three Mar-a-Lago trips since the inauguration have probably cost the federal treasury about $10 million, based on figures used in an October government report

It is based on guesses. Literally fake news. Either way, it was a business trip, not vacations. About the trump tower, what about stop rioting in front of it?

Also, a trip from Obama to Africa cost US$100millions and even huffpo reported it m.huffpost.com/us/entry/3441510

We can openly see the two extremes your circus of a two party system is. Elect a two faced lawyer or a celebrity business man that's actually a democrat in disguise

So this is the new story they're trying to push after the Russia thing failed?