I've been 3 weeks in Thailand and I'm not one bit tanned. Only white people who don't get a tan are allowed ITT...

I've been 3 weeks in Thailand and I'm not one bit tanned. Only white people who don't get a tan are allowed ITT. Proof that you are 100% white.

fat fuck go to gym

>Thailand

More like Thighland.

Where?

T. Butthurt Pablo/ Jamal on foodstamps.

Right now Koh Phangan I was all over southern Thailand.

Cute Mushy hands you got there pal

are you in thailand for the ladyboys Aussie?

>all over southern Thailand

he was on the ladyboy tour

you have nice leg hair :^)

I'm here for the prime teen pussy,nice beaches, backpacker sluts and cheap alcohol/drugs. ladyboys are just an added bonus.

But the concentration of brodudes and American ""'world travelers""" as well as (((them))) is way to high.

>tfw 1/2 med
>tfw whiter than OP
>still get golden tan in the summer
>mfw never get mistaken for a shitskin
Feels good man. Enjoy your lady boipucci in Trannyland, faggot.

This is no political discussion, this is meaningless drivel. Get the fuck off Sup Forums

ginger?

I freckle

Congratulations, you went to Phuket, a giant tourist trap shithole.

>tfw I used to tan really fucking dark
>I don't really tan that well anymore
Then again it could be because I don't get out as much as I did as a kid, pic related was when I was like 12 or something, fast forward nine years and I haven't gotten that dark in years.

to the thai/expats here, how is Ko Samui? Going there in a month

No blond brown hair.

I do too. Especially in the face.

T. Non-white subhuman abo

Never been to Phuket I avoid that place.

It's OK. I have some really good friends in chaweng who I hang out with every time I'm there.Get a scooter the first day and explore the island. If you drive into the inland and up the mountains you can buy weed directly from the farms. If not got to Rasta bar Samui. The small one near the beach in chaweng. Mr chan will sell you good stuff. Also take his snorkel tour. It's 1500 bhat and with a little extra it's a weed cruise to a remote island. Great fun.

>899▶
True white people dont go to degenerate shit holes

The epitome of being white is to go to 3rd world countries and Lord over the locals with your money. It's what's being white is all about.

Kill yourself, literally the subhuman trash that goes to Bali over the summer

are those weed safe? worry about shady shit full of pesticide

>putting yourself at risk of skin damage and ruining your creamy white skin
faggot. I have jew in my blood and tan really easily but I hate tan skin so much that I stay out of the sun as much as possible and slather on sunscreen every time I leave the house. Don't risk losing your whiteness you unappreciative fuck

>wanting vitamin D deficiency

Don't buy from scooter taxi boys. They have low quality as well may snitch to cops who will shake you down. The weed from Samui is fine without chemicals. Go to the small Rasta bar and just ask. 500 bhat for 5 grams is a normal price.

I couldn't get a tan even if I want to.

nah

First step to getting tan:

Stay out of the fucking shade fatass.