Do you support torture Sup Forums?

Do you support torture Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=4LPubUCJv58

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z6ACE-BBPRs
youtube.com/watch?v=UpdhwM_hnAA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

waterboarding isn't torture

I support interrogations of people who ought to know better than to be associated with groups who will end up getting them interrogated.

If you've ended up in a room strapped to a board with some guy dumping water on your face, you did something to get there. It's a waste of their time and energy to snatch "random" and "innocent" people and subject them to this sort of thing.

>I cannot be held responsible if my brothers and cousins and father are all jihadists
>and maybe I was hanging out with them a lot
>and maybe I run a business that would perfectly align with their need for transportation/financial/logistical support
>but seriously guys why do you find me suspicious I'm just your average devout muslim with fanatical close relatives and an extremely medieval belief system

Let's not forget this gem:

youtube.com/watch?v=z6ACE-BBPRs

>waterboarding isn't torture

Then what's the point? Who is going to sell out their comrades for anything less than torture?

>waterboarding isn't torture

it's bullying!

its not torture and it seems to be working

If it saves innocent American lives, then yes. If they also want to torture pedos, I'm fine with that too.

so you also support ISIS, Al qaeda, or any other group or nation that is at odds with us interrogating us in the same manner, since we ought to know better, and if we end up in a room strapped to a board in Siberia with Igor dumping water on our face, we did something to get there.

not a surprise you're also a leaf so you don't understand why civilized white nations put into place the Geneva Convention.

no

how so? it's given us bad info.

it still works

>Do you support torture Sup Forums?
Only to catch witches

Or public torture for viewer pleasure

Hell yeah it works, imagine if Europe never had torture all the witches would be still running around ruining our crops

No, you can't get good information from torture. People will just tell you what you want to hear so you stop hurting them.

What was that pussy little shake of water on his face at the end? Embarrassing.

Yeah that's why every government in history has tortured people
That's why in 2017 the US government continues to torture people
Because it doesn't work
Yeah that makes sense

Because they'll stop doing that when we do? Grow the fuck up.

Implying the witches weren't real witches, I think you've been reading too many scifi books son.

Either waterboarding is legal in the US and they interrogate them here, or they will take them a site in Yemen and shock their balls with a car battery. Interrogation happens either way, and I would rather they used less brutal methods like waterboarding.

no i do not support physical torture that causes real pain
stressing people out is fine
bruises, water etc all ok
there is far far worse, and it's easy to lose control

Yeah it's great.

I guess it's a good idea to try to be more like Al Qaeda and ISIS when fighting them.

Also maybe the US should torture them more to find out if they practice black magic, because considering how they use "torture" as a recruitment tool it does seem viable to assume they are practicing black magic

yeah sure why not

Yea, I really don't care if we even get information, some people should be flayed for effect.

I'm more of a multiple paper cuts in the webbing of fingers then rip out their finger nails with pliers type of guy, but yes.

Exactly, public torture is the best way to prove your nation is the most civilized nation.

When you publicly flay people everyone thinks "Yeah these are the guys I should probably support"

Step aside bitch boi and let a real man show whats its like to get waterboarded.
youtube.com/watch?v=UpdhwM_hnAA

No absolutely not!! ...except for Islamic Terrorist, Rapists, Murderous psychopaths and Commies.

Wow this is just sad to read.

Clearly both paper cuts and finger nail pulling is retarded. You should obviously use thumbscrews when trying to catch the sorcerers.

The point is to shatter the bones not cause some mild cosmetic effects, you are dealing with black magic, if you are lenient they will cast a spell on you and escape.

Do you want to be responsible when black magic practitioners escape and cause a starvation that kills 100s of millions of people?

>Exactly, public torture is the best way to prove your nation is the most civilized nation.
>When you publicly flay people everyone thinks "Yeah these are the guys I should probably support"
Look everyone, proof that ISIS is in Germany.

GTFO.

I almost fell for this one Australia, because you are trolling you left out the black magic practitioners.

>real man
>links partisan hack comedian

Get out. Hitchens belongs to an entirely different league than this clown.

Torture should be a punishment for crimes. Instead of serving 5 years, get tortured for 5 days straight.

If ISIS was in Germany in significant numbers we would be getting out our 10th century torture equipment, ISIS is clearly a bunch of black magic practitioners.

The only way to stop ISIS is by torturing them publicly as public torture will make everyone love Germany a lot and people will see that 21st century ISIS are total Betacucks.

>If you've ended up in a room strapped to a board with some guy dumping water on your face, you did something to get there. It's a waste of their time and energy to snatch "random" and "innocent" people and subject them to this sort of thing.
lol, you have WAY too much faith in the government. Remember, people who are doing these "interrogations" are as stupid and unremarkable as you.

I don't think it really works

>If ISIS was in Germany in significant numbers we would be getting out our 10th century torture equipment, ISIS is clearly a bunch of black magic practitioners.
I meant you're a fucking idiot with medieval thinking like ISIS.

What kind of torture are we talking about?

Brazenbull and slow impalement are over after less than an hour.

>I meant you're a fucking idiot with medieval thinking like ISIS.
And I think you are an idiot for not appreciating how Europeans got rid of witches some time ago.

>Yea, I really don't care if we even get information, some people should be flayed for effect.
This argument is why torture is irrelevant to any legitimate investigation. If you torture anyone they will confess to anything. You're also assuming they actually know the information you're torturing them for.

You can torture everyone in this thread to confess killing Abraham Lincoln.

>not sure if serious

Torture doesn't work, but it makes you feel powerful and righteous which is more important to some people.

i support torturing anyone that isn't me

Pretty much this
Unless you're 100% sure they know something, you don't know if they're telling the truth or making something up to try to get you to stop
And even if you are sure, they can still easily tell you whatever
Only really viable for things like passwords where you can validate it

Whats the difference in having water poured on your face and being locked in a cell?
It sucks either way.

yes

but only on niggers

and only under any and all circumstances

>Torture should be a punishment for crimes. Instead of serving 5 years, get tortured for 5 days straight.
Why are all these fucking Muslims in this thread?

Some people say the Haber-Bosch process is responsible for the population growth of the 20th century.

I think it was Europeans solving the witch question which allowed an unprecedented civilizational advance.

Clearly there were witches or why would so many of them confessed? Also torture works do you think if we asked them nicely "Are you a witch good lady?" they would've been honest about it?

No, no human deserves torture.

>Whats the difference in having water poured on your face and being locked in a cell?
The difference between the dread and agony of drowning and just "boredom".
>Some people say the Haber-Bosch process is responsible for the population growth of the 20th century.
Google:
>The Haber process, also called the Haber–Bosch process, is an artificial nitrogen fixation process and is the main industrial procedure for the production of ammonia today. It is named after its inventors, the German chemists Fritz Haber and Carl Bosch, who developed it in the first half of the 20th century.
Oh you're fucking crazy. Got it.

>Unless you're 100% sure they know something
If you know they know something you know what they know.

Otherwise you think they know something, which means you have reason to suspect they are witches that know something, usually they know the names of their closest relatives, which means you have reason to suspect their closest relatives are also witches.

I would prefer throwing out of the plane

I guess I'd take the excitement over the boredom. Get it over with, ya know.

This

>Oh you're fucking crazy. Got it.
Crazily afraid of witches and their black magic.

Think about it, maybe some of them are just waiting to ruin our crops again.

What are you going to do? Rely on some industrial process that is responsible for virtually all of industrial fertilizer?

Or are you going to torture the women who seem like they could be witches to find out who is a witch? Remember every witch knows other witches, and you should be thorough in your investigation.

You can't play nice with these witches, they supposedly ride brooms and brew wicked potions, very scary women, never met any thank god, but the stories are horrifying some supposedly eat little babies.

Do you want witches to eat little babies or do you support the only way to catch these vile women?

Torture works period.

Someone can torture you and make you confess to being a witch, user.

I wouldn't expect any quarter from those heathens. Nor would I give it.

yes. I don't care if it gives us bad info just torture terrorists for the hell of it

>Someone can torture you and make you confess to being a witch, user.
Highly doubt it, if you know how to make yourself go unconscious without external input torture doesn't work.

Luckily witches haven't figured that out yet.

I don't support the US military at all.

Only abject filth joins the military.

>yes. I don't care if it gives us bad info just torture terrorists for the hell of it
But film it and upload it to some nice gore website, torturing people for the lulz and not displaying it publicly seems redundant.

Also a confession on being a witch isn't enough evidence to burn her at the stake.

After you get the confession you have to tie her up and throw her into a deep river or throw her off the cliffs, if she somehow manages to survive that without drowning you've got clear evidence she's a witch and you probably should burn her.