Why is Trump doing rallies?

Why is Trump doing rallies?
He already won

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oyTTIkMbphE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

And don't you forget it.

He wants to be around people who think he's great and he can't find that in Washington.

recharging the batteries by getting out of the bubble

you know who else has to recharge some batteries

Kek.
>The left are so used to presidents who isolate themselves from the public and go back on all their promises as soon as they win.
>They are actually complaining that Trump is doing exactly what he said he would do, and is still interested in interacting with the American people.
You leftists truly are walking clusterfucks.

the only time he can speak to the people without being misquoted

I was hoping he'd make America great again instead of throwing campaign rallies on the job.

When are you faggots going to learn that he is actually a faggot in the truest sense?

Pence encourages Trump to do rallies so that Trump will be assassinated. Then Pence can rule over the US with an iron fist and truly make america great again.

in 8 years
enjoy the ride

He is going to campaign for the next 4 years

This is not a new strategy. "Constant Campaigns" have been normal throughout presidential history.

enjoy 4 years of him lying and whining and getting cucked by Russia.

>I was hoping he'd make America great again instead of throwing campaign rallies on the job.
You were hoping he would be impeached by now, concern-troll.
Whether or not Trump does anything, I really don't give a shit. But knowing that a Trump presidency makes little worms like yourself cry gives me a huge boner.

Keep the moral high, let the people know he's still with them, unlike obongo

this,

you'd have to be an idiot not to realize

Do you seriously not remember the last 8 years, cousin?

you are such a faggot wanting ur dick prepared for my crying tears.

i don't hope he gets impeached, i know i'll see him feel like shit for 4 years bc the job is too difficult for him.

Rallies are like mini-vacations to him.
He can get away from all the stress and hatred in DC and be surrounded by thousands of people who love him for a few hours.

He's a narcissist with pathological insecurity and needs narcissistic supply.

>The narcissist constantly consumes (really, preys upon) adoration, admiration, approval, applause, attention and other forms of Narcissistic Supply. When lacking or deficient, a Narcissistic Deficiency Dysphoria sets in. The narcissist then appears to be depressed, his movements slow down, his sleep patterns are disordered (he either sleeps too much or becomes insomniac), his eating patterns change (he gorges on food or is avoids it altogether).

>He is be constantly dysphoric (sad) and anhedonic (finds no pleasure in anything, including his former pursuits, hobbies, and interests). He is subjected to violent mood swings (mainly rage attacks) and all his (visible and painful) efforts at self-control fail. He may compulsively and ritually resort to an alternative addiction – alcohol, drugs, reckless driving, shopaholism.

>This gradual disintegration is the narcissist's futile effort both to escape his predicament and to sublimate his aggressive urges. His whole behaviour seems constrained, artificial, and effortful. The narcissist gradually turns more and more mechanical, detached, and "unreal". His thoughts constantly wander or become obsessive and repetitive, his speech may falter, he appears to be far away, in a world of his narcissistic fantasies, where Narcissistic Supply is aplenty.

>When narcissism thus fails as a defense mechanism, the narcissist develops paranoid delusions: self-directed confabulations which place him at the center of others' allegedly malign attention. The narcissist becomes his own audience and self-sufficient as his own, sometimes exclusive, source of narcissistic supply.

Guess who else did rallies all the time....
I'll give you a hint, it start with H

>The narcissist goes into a schizoid mode: he isolates himself, a hermit in the kingdom of his hurt. He minimises his social interactions and uses "messengers" to communicate with the outside. Devoid of energy, the narcissist can no longer pretend to succumb to social conventions. His former compliance gives way to open withdrawal (a rebellion of sorts). Smiles are transformed to frowns, courtesy becomes rudeness, emphasised etiquette used as a weapon, an outlet of aggression, an act of violence.

>The narcissist, blinded by pain, seeks to restore his balance, to take another sip of the narcissistic nectar. In this quest, the narcissist turns both to and upon those nearest to him. His real attitude emerges: for him, his nearest and dearest are nothing are but tools, one-dimensional instruments of gratification, Sources of Supply or pimps of such supply, catering to his narcissistic lusts.

>Having failed to procure for him his "drug' (Narcissistic Supply), the narcissist regards friends, colleagues, and even family members as dysfunctional, frustrating objects. In his wrath, he tries to mend them by forcing them to perform again, to function.

>Without Narcissistic Supply the narcissist crumbles, like the zombies or the vampires one sees in horror movies. It is terrifying and the narcissist will do anything to avoid it. Think about the narcissist as a drug addict. His withdrawal symptoms are identical: delusions, physiological effects, irritability, and emotional lability.

>These psychotic episodes may be closely allied to another feature of narcissism: magical thinking. Narcissists are like children in this sense. Many, for instance, fully believe in two things: that whatever happens – they will prevail and that good things will always happen to them. It is more than mere belief, really. Narcissists just KNOW it, the same way one "knows" about gravity – directly, immediately and assuredly.

if Trump is only doing it for himself then why do tens of thousands of people show up, starting at 4 in the morning?
*sips tea*

>former trump supporter here

T H I C C

thank you for your professional opinion 17 yr old dr. dipshit

>magical thinking. Narcissists are like children in this sense. Many, for instance, fully believe in two things: that whatever happens – they will prevail and that good things will always happen to them. It is more than mere belief, really. Narcissists just KNOW it, the same way one "knows" about gravity – directly, immediately and assuredly.

Well he did get elected

Because they're Floridians

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

>Lalala can't hear you

Nice denial there, mr. gaslighted useful idiot. When you regain consciousness, try to figure out what mental dysfunction of yours has made you into such a tool and correct it for the sake of those around you.

To let the country see that he still has supporters when the media is doing their best to hide it and convince you otherwise.

Basically it was a concern trolling antidote.

The reason they are throwing a rally is because all the"adults", mattis, tillerson, pence, are in Europe trying to smooth things over with the Europeans. If the rally didn't happen, then they would've taken up all the headlines, trump would have seen it and shot his mouth off with a bunch of tweets because he wasn't getting all the attention invariably making things a hundred times worse and threatening to undo any progress they made.

This way trump gets his attention and soaks up the headlines while the vp and crew can do the real work without inflaming trumps ego. His own administration is containing him. I'll bet bannon and reince teamed up on this one.

I think there was a quote that he wanted to keep rallying because it was a nice confidence boost. I don't really mind, honestly, because it keeps the voter base enthusiastic. It's not like it's keeping him from getting shit done. Just look at the accomplishments of the last couple weeks.

trump is pure evil narcisist

I hab a feelig dat Trum won to spek to the pepils, but not use da maynstrim medea

>try to figure out what mental dysfunction of yours has made you into such a tool and correct it for the sake of those around you.

being three times your age..and infinitely more experienced

Countering the negative narrative the media is trying to build around him, and this

I don't even care what he does as president. I just wanted him to win to watch my liberal classmates cry every day.

>Just gonna diagnose a mental condition with some text i copied and pasted from wikipedia

so he can expose the courts for what they are...

youtube.com/watch?v=oyTTIkMbphE

because he's a fag and constantly needs people telling him how great his is like a stuck up bitch

Bannon's rules lawyering. IRS regs forbid nonprofits from supporting or opposing CANDIDATES; this allows him to try to silence criticism. Think pedochan Sup Forums only instead of an IP ban for criticizing the God-Emperor, you get charged with a crime.

>recharging the batteries by getting into his hype bubble

fixed

So far you've called me a 17 year old and have given your credentials of being three times my supposed age and having infinite experience. Then you post that Plato quote despite the fact that you yourself haven't said anything of any substance whatsoever.

The irony, it's painful. Take a vow of silence for the rest of your life to spare humanity from your stupidity.

>listening to ingame radio
>phone commercial making fun of the fact that it takes 8 times longer to type out a text than if you just called the person

Jesus how time flies

ok
bye now

maybe...but i liked to come home to my fans called my family after dealing with a bunch of hostile fuckheads when i was working

made going back the next day with a new perspective easier

You counter shitposting with shitposting, this is nothing new shill. If you want someone to buy into your shilling go to reddit on /r/politics but I'm sure you already frequent that place judging by your writing style. Here's your (((you)))

>muh liberal tears

Stale af desu.

I wish he would come back to Fort Wayne, I missed him the first time around

Don't see that happening though

Fighting off deep state coup attempt.

Needs public support.

was laughing at that one dweeb calling him "the next president of the us." Fucker thought this was still the election

Much better than golfing on the job to be honest

> webmd

Nice pasta shill!

But muh maralago

The train stops for NOTHING.

He's an extrovert that enjoys being around positive energy. He truly loves being around his supporters, just look at how he pulled the one up on stage. You can tell it really makes him happy to interact with them, especially after spending all that time around the pricks in Washington.

Plus, the media is lying and not giving attention to the things he is accomplishing. If they won't do it, Trump will.

And the fact is, we as his supporters love this. I don't have a way to see in person, but even on the TV I can feel the energy and national pride and get excited to see him speak. This is what got him elected and he isn't just abandoning us for 4 years until the next election like the other politicians.

Because we love him and he loves us.

Must be nice having a leader you actually like...

Yeah. His numbers are going down big league. He is trying to prop them up. Ignore the trolls. This is why.

>liberal tears is stale as fuck
>posts more liberal tears
kek

Because some things never change

underrated post