/odg/ Oroville Dam General - rain dance edition

>What happened so far
- Main spillway got damaged - because of no maintaining - because Cali thought that they will never have that much water again - because of Muh Climate Change. And they needed the money for illegals.
- They closed the main spillway to inspect the damage
- Because of the closed main spillway, water went over the emergency spillway
- Emergency spillway was in even worse condition and it got BTFO pretty bad
- They opened the main spillway again, so that water doesn't go over the emergency spillway any longer
- Main spillway gets slowly BTFO and half of it is gone. But it is stable at the moment.
- They try to "repair" the emergency spillway because if rain hits hard, water will go over it again (even if they keep the main spillway open) and would rek the dam

> Be careful! There is plenty of old footage marked als livestream!

> Hourly Waterlevel
cdec.water.ca.gov/cgi-progs/queryF?ORO
>Scanner
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/24979
> Bubbles near emergency spillway!
youtu.be/EqEU2X6yBPk?t=31s
> Pictures
pixel-ca-dwr.photoshelter.com/galleries/C0000OxvlgXg3yfg/G00003YCcmDTx48Y/Oroville-Spillway-Damage
> Webcam from the wrong side
parks.ca.gov/?page_id=29411
> NoFly-Zone
tfr.faa.gov/save_pages/detail_7_3920.html
> RainRadar
accuweather.com/en/us/oroville-ca/95965/weather-radar/331994
> Reservoir Condition
cdec.water.ca.gov/cdecapp/resapp/getResGraphsMain.action
> Wind Map
windytv.com/?39.535,-121.469,12,anCziIF
> Latest Seismograph
earthquake.usgs.gov/monitoring/helicorders/nca/112/latest/
>2013 Damage
sacramento.cbslocal.com/2017/02/10/maintenance-records-show-oroville-dam-spillway-previously-patched/
>Data Sheets
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/137PgSYQtNfLWfEIOTImzeGKgTzVY_awWfzv1pSyZmxE/pubhtml?gid=0&single=true
>All reservoir levels
cdec.water.ca.gov/cdecapp/resapp/getResGraphsMain.action

Prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FTPtFwFYFWg
youtube.com/watch?v=XsS_93cOJ7k
youtube.com/watch?v=OuSSXOQ-1bI
touch.latimes.com/#section/-1/article/p2p-92607009/
youtube.com/watch?v=Z8rbYVhM7cU
youtube.com/watch?v=h384gT87WxI
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/24979/web
accuweather.com/en/us/oroville-ca/95965/weather-forecast/331994
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oroville dam general is best dam general

Comfy flood video

youtube.com/watch?v=FTPtFwFYFWg

That is one shittered spillway

waitin' on them sweet sweet snowmelts

My DDUUBBSS will bring the Dam Down

Comfy short 2011 video where they get wet over a spillway release

youtube.com/watch?v=XsS_93cOJ7k

AND IT WILL COME
LIKE A FLOOD OF RAIN
POURING DOWN ON ME
AND IT WILL NOT LET UP
UNTIL THE END IS NEAR

IT WILL ERODE
THROUGH THE SPILLWAY
IN THE FINAL HOUR
AND IT WILL NEVER REST
UNTIL THE DAM IS CLEAR

UNTIL IT FINDS MY DAM HAS DISSIPA-A-A-A-AAA-TED!

youtube.com/watch?v=OuSSXOQ-1bI

Last two digits will be next hour outflow in 1000s cfs

Sad!

Reduction in outflow is to allow crews to remove debris from the diversion pool at the bottom of the spillway - debris and water backup had blocked outflow from generator station in the dam.

touch.latimes.com/#section/-1/article/p2p-92607009/

Where's this picture from, I didn't know they shut off the spillway since the ramp got destroyed

looks like a pretty easy fix to me senpai. Could get it done in 2 weeks. Weather permitting.

Battery Rundown

>electricity bows to the battery
>in contact with outlets and light posts
>possess conductive abilities
>control oroville with a shocking flow
>owns power plants & generators locally
>direct descendants of the electricity from zeus
>will provide electricity for first keks on mars
>oroville will be the first power plant
>own 99% of californias usable electricity on earth
>first power plant will be oroville power plant
> battery said to have high flow, such conductivity has only existed on the earth deep in the mariana trench & japan
>ancient native scriptures tell of battery failures that will descend upon california and will bring an age of dark cities and power plant technology progression
>they own thunderclouds around the world
>you likely have oroville batteries inside you now
>the battery is in regular communication with the agencies, fowarding the word of oroville power plant
>who do you think set up the meeting between greenpeace and the WNA? the first meeting of the two organisations since their creation and arranged the WNAs leader first trip to sahara to oroville failsafe power plant in desert land?
>they learned fluent electrical engineering in under a day
>other dams entrusted their electricity to the oroville battery
>there is no electricity in california, only in the battery
>the battery is about 50 years old, from the space-time reference point of the base spillway currently accepted by our society
>in reality, they are eroded beings existing in only a short span of time and space from the big overflow of california
>we dont know their ultimate plans yet
>we hope the battery is well constructed

Feel free to add links and stuff. It evolves as time goes on. Also I accidentally added a duplicate link (all reservoir levels)

They're just people! Let's leave them be, Sup Forums

It will take days to get the plant running again, which means the rains will come first.
Fools.

>0909
WITNESSED

That picture doesn't really do the scale of it justice.

Dubs! Make Oro-chan Wet Again!

That a fact?

Best new videos from today

youtube.com/watch?v=Z8rbYVhM7cU

youtube.com/watch?v=h384gT87WxI

Thanks, like I said earlier, it was giving me shit about one of the posting categories being too long. So rather than posting it just kicked me back to the main page, all that precise Ctrl+C&V and formatting gone to waste.

Soon

that water did that to the land in what, 1 or 2 days?

kinda makes me think twice about the whole bajillion year geographical evolution

Mate I could fix it 4 hours. Are you doubting me? I was top of my class in hole fixing. I've fixed more huge holes that you've posted shitposts. I could fix that with one hand whilst tossing myself off with the other and drinking a pint. I've seen bigger holes inbetween an Essex girls legs than that. You'd better be joking if you're thinking that's a serious hole, nigger.. because if not I'll get my boys to come round and stretch you a new hole. Bigger than that one, I promise.

More water coming down that new path on the left side

Any updates from the past 5 days?
I haven't paid attention for a while because it seems like a non happening.

kek has told me in a vision that the dam will break tomorrow evening. He has given me these repeating numerals as proof of his divine intervention.

I heard that the water level in the lake is now 50 ft below the top of the emergency spillway wall.

Unless comes a rain of biblical proportions, it doesn't sound like there will be a happening in Oroville.

A FUCKING

More evidence that the hill isn't as sturdy as it should be.

If the emergency spillway starts going again, it's over.

take a garden hose and spray it at high pressure into the dirt/grass now imagine that times a million

>today

only one of them is and its 12 hours old

Someone crunched the numbers, due to the size of the catchment area it only takes a few inches of rain to raise the water level back to the top.

those are not dubbbs faggot

Fresher than your mum.

and that rain is not coming

based on the flow data for the 50 ft water level reduction we'll need a net inflow of 50,000 CFS for 3 days to get anywhere back near the top.

we haven't had any major rainstorms hit the basin yet, only normal rain falling around the damn. once we start getting inflows over 100000CFS thats when we'll be moving back in the right direction

Haven't heard anything in the local news since the evac order was cancelled.

Go get emu'd, it'll rain, we have a whole rainy season in Cali to go yet.

>tfw you live in an upside-down desert penal colony and it's never rained in your lifetime

is it still happening?

Kiwi bringing it home for the digits

Why does the spillway always look so small when there's nobody in the picture to compare it to?

only after wednesday can you call it a non happening

Guys, wheres our Thread Computing Matematician Team from UK GBNI?

Are you here? Uncomfy w/o u.

>What is perspective

Haven't seen him today mate. If you have an address or phone I'll try to contact, as we all know each other over here. Seriously though, yeah, he was good.

why can't you burgers read our flags correctly?

>Burgers
You could've stopped there and realized why.
t.Burger

Aren't you middle-earth dwellers supposed to get a flag with a leaf on it?

is jello posting still a thing?

Burger bringing rare bantz

Does the fact that shit hasnt been tampered with by ISIS somehow prove homeland security is probably doing -something- right?

>Implying a shit-tier bunch of rag-heada who cant even hold an area of desert could fuck this up better than CA
Wew

Aboriginia has a flag?

Emu not understand american bantz

The fact that this is a somewhat remote area of anti government trump votes probably has more to do with the security. Also, you'd probably need more than a few truck bombs to damage anything.

No, this is bantz
This is b8, or very stupid. People side with the later as burger.

Scanner back up?
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/24979/web

anything worth noting that happened today?

Remember the songs of many threads ago
SHADILAY WASH THEM AWAY
SHADIALY BREAK THE SPILLWAY
SING in the name of KEK

not a dam thing

This pic seems new, all the previous days they had water going, and before that were the old pics with the partial hole only.

This thing is pretty fucked, this being Cali thats probably like a 1billion dollar repair.

The batteries are holding a steady 13.4-13.5V.

worth nothing*

completely explaining fix

So far breddy gud

I actually find it pretty interesting that when I first started on Sup Forums, I couldn't tell the difference between NZ and Australia because the icons are so small, but now it's gotten to the point where not only is the difference obvious, but I can see rare flags and the name of the country immediately comes to mind without even realizing that was knowledge that I had acquired.

Man spotted placing charges on the main dam.

guys, how much is outflow from the Turbines wyhen it works proper way?

MCOM reports no changes

10k CFS or something like that

4ch is educational
Who'd have guessed?

>rare flags
They are unobtainium lately. All the obscure proxy fags disappeared after Trump got elected.

He can't keep getting away with this!

/ourstorm/ on its way

Now guys, due to stop of rains, OUR INFLOW BEGINS TO DECREASE in nearest hours.

No more inflows increase w/o SUFFICIENT rain.

someone did a simulation if the dam completely failed

14kcfs

It rains

Shadilay.
Digits will flood.

Oh god that's exactly what we need! But we need more rain! RAIN DANCE RAIN DANCE,
LET IT FALL AND KEK WILL PRANCE,
ON THE COMMIES AS THEY DROWN,
OUR FROG HE'LL NEVER FROWN

Where is Sacramento on this map?

REEEEEE

Missed by one, you got it, gg

But wouldn't it follow along the river instead of a great splat?

(Heil'd)

checked

Checked!
Shadilay wash them away!

Nah, that simulation is equating elevations within 100 or 200 feet to the same outcome. Most of it would stI'll flow along the river route, just swell the river by 10x.

Too much water for the rivers m8, they can't hold a whole reservoir.

Way south of oroville, off the map.
The area (central valley) is basically flat once you get out of the mountains. Also, the rivers are often above the plains since so much ground water has been pumped out of them.

Not much rain yet. "Area flood warning" doesn't quite say it. More like "area Armageddon warning".

accuweather.com/en/us/oroville-ca/95965/weather-forecast/331994

very good sir...

Favorite dam shot?
I like this one the most.

2spooky4me

Doesn't take much water to make a complete mess of the Central Valley.

This is I-5 (the main West Coast highway from Mexico to Canada) southwest of Oroville and north of Sacramento.

sheeeeeeeeeeeit, but does this take into accont of other dams and levees failing as well??? would be like a domino effect heading towards Sacramento and San Fran.

They did a partial failure as well