/leafpol/ Canada Politics General - Hate Speech Edition

The CPC needs a francophone leader to continue gaining in Quebec:
news.nationalpost.com/full-comment/conrad-black-if-the-conservatives-want-to-win-they-need-a-leader-who-can-speak-french-period

Canada has too many speech laws already:
news.nationalpost.com/full-comment/christie-blatchford-we-already-know-how-to-silence-the-cranks-do-we-really-need-m-103

Mosque that calls for death of Jews; defended by Jews:
en.cijnews.com/?p=205803
cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/police-investigate-anti-muslim-rally-hate-crime-1.3990044
>Klasha White-Hockschild, who is Jewish, said she felt compelled to send a different message to Muslims after Friday's rally. "I thought we're not supposed to forget," she said.

Evil RCMP not handing out hate speech charges enough:
cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatoon/colten-boushie-hate-speech-charges-1.3989413

donate.conservative.ca/membership

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatoon/colten-boushie-hate-speech-charges-1.3989413
ncparty.ca/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fpbp

Cut funding to the CBC. Erry cent.

Well of course the leader needs to speak French, but he should also at least have something at least somewhere in his policies to appeal to Quebec. Like I'll only bite the bullet and tolerate all that libertarian bullshit the Conservatives are obsessed with if the Cons are strong enough on immigration to overcome my disgust with libertarianism

Thanks for the bumps lads. We need to get Canada generals going

The United States has annexed Canada. It is too late.

fucking racist

Bernier is good for now to scale back what the left wants for immigration. If the nationalism wave hits Canada it's still a few years away.

Thanks for the bump

>caring about the opinions of an alcoholic railroad advertiser

Hello Michael!

Bernier is a "Liberals are the Real Racists" Harperite who wants to copy Harper's immigration levels. Plus all his libertarian bullshit

>Plus all his libertarian bullshit
so you're for gun control and Islamic blasphemy laws?

Well our gun licensing system is generally ok except for some arbitrary categorisations and some bullshit like 5-round magazines. And I'd like to have blasphemy laws similar to Poland, where you can criticise all religions, but for Christianity you need to be respectful in your criticisms.

Literally right-wing virtue signalling

He must lower immigration or he's yet another cuckservative

Who is harder on immigration?

DO NOT FALL FOR THE BUSSINESS MEME

Letich, Bernier or bust.

The whole lineup is as soft as their erections are when they're not in bed with a man.

C...can I please be a canada? I love hockey and your syrup. Beavers are amazing. I hate the right wing side of this country. I just wanna be comfy in the snow with nice people.

So you are comparing his immigration stance to an ideal in your head instead of the actual candidates?

Just go to a tanning bed for a month or two, then stubble across the border claiming immigrant status.

No, I'm saying that I have certain policies I would like to be implemented. If someone will implement these policies then I will vote for them regardless of which party they're in. If they will not implement these policies, or worse, if they will actively work against these policies, then I will not vote for them.

For that reason, nobody in the current Conservative lineup interests me. At this point I hope that maybe the NDP has an Old Left anti-immigration candidate win, or everyone in the Conservative lineup somehow drops out and lets better candidates take place.

When are your "conservative" politicians going to stop being lolbergtardian kikes, take up a protectionist policies and stop the chinks from buying all your land

The same time the Tories in your country do the same
>Never

Once they realise that the Harper years were a disaster, not a success, and that no matter how much they suck it up and cuck for the immigrants, the Liberals will always willingly cuck harder for the immigrants.

the only party who would ever do that is the green party not even the BQ/PQ will touch that

>Old Left anti-immigration candidate win
The Left is dead to the SJW types.

>cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatoon/colten-boushie-hate-speech-charges-1.3989413

The way the scumbags at CBC have vilified that white farmer as a "racist" just because he tried to stop a Native attacking his family and property enrages me to no end.

We just need Molymeme to teach them how the NAP is applied to trespassers.

I know, but it was the point I was making. The Conservative party is going in the wrong direction, so why vote for them to support their failure?

END THE CBC

AR15 TO BE NON RESTRICTED

FUCK IMMIGRANTS

PICTURE FUCKING RELATED

>New Constitution Party of Canada
>ncparty.ca/

Dr. James Sears for Prime Minister

>reduce immigration to TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND A YEAR
>immigration must not be used to change the social and cultural fabric of Canada

Really makes you think

This

Enoch Powell was railing against immigration when it was 50k a year

I wish. But he's too redpilled for normies.

>not an entrepreneur
>no military background

he's a cuck

Don't worry brothers, the fire rises, it just hasn't reached Canada yet.

>250k a year
wew