RICHARD SPENCER KICKED OUT OF ISFLC

International Students for Liberty Conference
>set up make shift booth
>has discussion with libertarians
>Jeffrey Tucker shows up chimping out
>shouting match/fight
>Spencer is ejected from the conference

Article, video 1 (40min long) video 2 (fight)

Discuss the happening. Sorry for shitty blogspam source

thelibertarianrepublic.com/breaking-richard-spencer-kicked-isflc-17-jeffrey-tucker-confrontation/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flight_and_expulsion_of_Germans_(1944–50)
youtube.com/watch?v=gAozR_FDFb8&t
youtube.com/watch?v=qRiXwNHoFGM
youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=v20KQy6XMfU&app=desktop
mises.org/library/mcdonalds-paradigm-progress
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We need to shame him on a Twitter. He's much more vulnerable to that because he's a libertarian and hence a wrongthinker.

best comment

>Open borders lolbertarians eject man from hotel lobby with help from armed/state funded police officers. haha.

did you see tucker say on twitter he supports the deep state over trump? Some libertarian/constitutionalist he is.

i remember a speech that jeffery cucker gave where he was actually bragging about getting his coffee at mcdonalds and how smug he was that most people with a lot of money get their coffee from places like starbucks, but he gets his from mcdonalds. the pompousness pissed me off

also, his bowtie obsession is gay

Spencer says he doesn't fetishize the constitution, but he certainly fetishizes whiteness. Does he ever talk about who ashkernazi jews and east asians score higher on IQ tests?

Wait he did? L M A O

Spencer looks like a fucking autistic goblin. I want GLR back.

there are reasons to want to preserve your race besides IQ

besides, where are the asian/jewish Copernicuses, newtons, gallieos, davinci's, asistotles, and humes?

where are the asian/jewish mozarts, vivaldis, and michaelangelos?

I just watched that on youtube. Just goes to show the normal sort of libertaritard hypocrisy. (((Libertarian Party)))

Did Spencer hold his own?

how, realistically do you return the USA to a nation of european immigrants? That ship sailed long ago (pun intended). The American expiration, as you intended it to be, has failed. Seems to me you would have better luck returning to your nation of origin and fighting for ethno-nationalism there.

He appeared to be the reasonable one. I've listened to parts of the 40 minute video, he talking about his ideology and people aren't really arguing with him they are letting him speak, except for a few people who start shouting. Then Jeffrey shows up screaming nazis not welcom this is an anti fascist conference and hotel security tells spencer and his crew to leave

Mass deportations for asians and spics. Niggers can either go back to Africa and collect a big one-time reparation check or stay on reservations in the South. The jews go up in smoke.

this is old news

spencer lambasted them on his twitter for hours

are the Irish and Italians welcome? And I just can't picture what you described ever being able to be pulled off

Tucker's an overrated generic conservative who's gimmick is he calls stupid people stupid to their faces.

Please do not make the mistake of thinking he's greater than he is.

We need to kill this thing where they are allowed to behave like that, where they can declare anyone an unperson at any time.

I think more Libertarians cared about the overreach and corruption of the US gov than about quickly converting to their pure free market system or whatever

Ron Paul was popular more because he was an anti-establishment candidate than because of his Libertarianism - people were just fucking sick of McCain, Obama, Romney, Clinton, etc. Tea Party was a thing for a bit and it was largely rooted in dissatisfaction with the current government, libertarianism was the economic solution

Anyways, Trump completely stole that audience (the anti-establishment crowd). I think more people will care about racial and identity politics than purely about economic system. I don't see Libertarians becoming a big thing again soon, even when the next market crash comes. Plus, racial identity politics at least has the potential to become huge and suck more normies into it, especially if the left double down on their white privilege and white males are evil bs. Considering how much Hollywood hates Trump, it could happen.

>And I just can't picture what you described ever being able to be pulled off

In current political climate it's certainly is impossible, but I'd imagine that's why people like Spencer are doing their thing - to push the Overton window far enough that solutions like mass deportations seem acceptable to general public.

irish aren't anglos, those subhumans never keep their composure

This isn't an argument. If the government didn't have a monopoly on law enforcement and the legitimate use of force, there would be nothing stopping them form using private police.

That is a fucking fantasy. We're fucked.

It's better off to just go back to Europe, where RWDS are actually politically possible.

spencer in the video didn't mention "anglo," he said european

if richard wants to troll why not pick antifa or BAMN. seems like he is afraid of another physical confrontation

There are white ethnicities with higher IQ averages than Jews.

Richard causing trouble again. He needs to do that tour.

>BAMN

He probably doesn't want to get stabbed.

Spencer probably thinks libertertarians aren't a bad place for recruitment since some have race realist views

lol spencer didn't get removed. He was in a resturaunt and the anarchist chimping caused the owners to get rid of everyone

>Does he ever talk about who ashkernazi jews and east asians score higher on IQ tests?

Yeah, why would that matter though? his argument is that he is white and he wants to preserve his extended family

Yeah, he did a good job with a lot of the questions. Then again, the only ones he's ever tripped over was hailgate

Libertarians are just Communists who haven't converted yet.

Kill em all.

White libertarians should be easy to convert

I WANT A DICTATOR THAT WILL RULE BY GRANTING US LIBERTY!
Why won't this ever happen?

When did libertarians basically become communists?

They were always like this, you're just waking up too it.

Welcome to the next stage.

Isn't that Hannity?

When the kikes infiltrated it with their open boarders, faggot cake baking law enforcing, ideology.

>They were always like this
Read a book, nigger.

tucker > spencer

(you)

I used to be a libertarian.

But we went from Hayek to guys wearing bow ties and advocating Bitcoin...

They've always been a pressure release valve to divert frustration with conservatives into something that doesn't threaten the (((status quo))). The sooner lolbertarians realize that they're being used, the better.

Hands off my property, neetsocs

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flight_and_expulsion_of_Germans_(1944–50)
History is stranger than fiction user. I bet these people never imagined this would happen to them.

The psyhop against white interests is always disheartening, I know a lot of them have always had those ideas crawling in their skulls, but they've been conditioned to ignore it or hate themselves for it

are you b8ing or being serious?

>This is the perfect time for a libertarian memeball
>Who violated the NAP on this one KEKEKEK

>When Richard Spencer inherently violetes the NAP by advocating Racial conciseness, so you have the right to full force against him, but he's the fascist and you're the libertarian

libertarians are like 95% white, at least. Ever been to a conference like this?

Because I prefer some cringy ancap fag over some cringy neetsoc fag I must be baiting? At least Tucker knows jack shit about economics and has read more than 3 books. Sorry for invading your fashy safe space m8 lmao

You think open borders is a preferable? I get the appeal of libertarian policies, but why would you advocate for open borders?

Richard used to be a libertarian himself, so they should be easy to convert.

youtube.com/watch?v=gAozR_FDFb8&t

not all libertarians advocate open borders. Lew is just quoting Rothbard here, essentially

youtube.com/watch?v=qRiXwNHoFGM

he thanks the founder of Young Americans for Liberty in this speech, a similar organization to ISFL, who booted him ten years later. Times change, people change

Tucker does explicitly advocate for open borders, libertarians should realize, only white people like libertarians ideals.

I know a few people who've made the jump

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>antifa
>balding cuck

EVERY. TIME.

Calm down Richard, these are almost as spergy as his SB tweets

He's right you know. They seem like little faggots.

said literally nothing wrong tho

McDonalds has pretty good coffee.

he tweeted a summary type video 8 min long

Start packing, Pablo.

Spence can't stop tweeting

youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=v20KQy6XMfU&app=desktop

>giving a shit about the kike Richard
Fuck off shill
This is how kikes trap you.

Hey! I was actually there. I'm in the videos. I'm the guy I'm the white shirt with the brown hair. Here's a pic I took of him taking to some ANTIFA lesbo out of frame!

mises.org/library/mcdonalds-paradigm-progress
Jeffrey Tucker is Big Macsexual.

I would almost sympathize with him, but he's such a fag that I honestly hope he's shamed out of existence.

What an obnoxious queer.

Here's when Jeffery "the Tuck Cuck" Tucker showed up and instigated a fight.

Oh and the tweet about Le Pen is probably about me. I don't know if it's captured on any footage, but I asked him about his feelings on her and affirmed that I wanted to see her win.

He is right, he's just acting like sour grapes for no reason, anyone who watches the video will agree spencer is the calm and rational one

I like Spencer, check my id ITT, I just don't like him doing unnecessary stuff like this

How big of an impact did he make on the conference? How stacked was the crowd against him?

a gun

Anarcho-capitalist are getting helicopter rides with the communist.

Coffee and hash browns are really the only things I'll get at McDonalds anymore. I used to love their biscuit sandwiches but they changed the biscuits and they're terrible now.

This, desu, if only (((they))) didn't cap GLR...

the guy taking the video says he's a "left market anarchist".

The libertarians have allowed themselves to be way too thoroughly infiltrated by leftists.

>When you and your private army of armed goons try to forcefully eject a top executive of the most powerful corporation in your sector because you don't like what he's saying, so he responds by sending in tanks and soldiers then he purges you, your family, party, corporation and everything you hold dear before he amputates your limbs and chains you to the front of his limmo.

Asians cheat on everything while askhenazi jews have white blood and so the reason for them being smart since native jews are as retarded as any other nonwhite population. Not going to even include how easier they get it but even in pure IQ test I'm pretty sure Germans will destroy them.

Richard ain't even do nuffin!

Just watched the video of Richard at that restaurant. I admit that I'm biased in Richard's favor, but that Jeffrey Tucker fellow (never heard of him before tonight) came off as somebody who had no real arguments against Richard but to scream "fascist" at him, while LITERALLY standing next to a bandana-covered antifa. As far as I'm concerned, he's as vapid as any leftist.

Lolberturienz are easy to redpill

>I would have had more respect for #ISFLC17 & Jeffrey Tucker if he found a private sector solution to my presence but he called the cops.

HAHAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

REKT

He called out Jeffrey Tucker on saying that he preferred the deep state to Trump!

Cascadia is a legit possibility. In the Pacific Northwest only the Seattle and Portland areas have lots of shitskins and liberals. If shit hits the fan the rural regions could easily put those cities under siege and force the shitskins and liberals to leave on ship. Other large parts of North America are still mostly white and can form ethno-states.

Jeffrey Tucker is a retard, he's basically larping as an industrial revolution capitalist robber barron.

He's not wrong, but he's been at this for a while.

I don't even understand what he's trying to do or why he's getting shilled so fucking much.

The first time I heard of him was when he made that nazi-like speech and since then he's just getting btfos everywhere.

I really wouldn't mind if one of those aggro lefties stabbed this attention whore. He seems like a totally useless individual.

I laughed, but I think he's drinking

Not that big an impact desu. It wasn't about to turn into a riot, it was just faggots shouting at him. Got the hotel management really pissed and they called the cops and beefed up security. Patrons didn't want to eat their expensive ass meals to the screams of those idiots. He was mostly there to debate with all comers, but Tucker came and riled up the crowd before even an hour had passed, then Spencer elected to leave. I don't know if it got caught on video, but the "fuck you" chant started when the manager came over to ask the crowd to use their inside voices. The chant was directed at him, not RS.

The crowd was very stacked. ISFLC is a primarily liberal lolbertarian event. I'm a conservative Trump voter, I just go there for networking and the occasional meme (like this!). So, everyone was against him except for the randos sitting with him, myself, my girlfriend, and another friend we went with. Everyone else was either silent or against him. It wasn't going to be a fair fight and he probably knew it going in.

I don't think he was there to rile people up, he was there to make converts

Dude you're stupid , that will never happen.

Thanks for the response. Do you think he did a decent job debating with the crowd? I thought he held up well in the video, but I'm biased towards Richard

>I don't know if it got caught on video, but the "fuck you" chant started when the manager came over to ask the crowd to use their inside voices. The chant was directed at him, not RS.

So, libertarians are acting like leftists now?