DEPORTATIONS WILL CRASH THE HOUSING MARKET AND CAUSE THE NEXT RECESSION

I work for a large investment firm. I've just completed an analysis of immigration control effects on the housing market. Results show that deporting just 15% of illegal immigrants in the country will trigger a recession worse than 2008.

dont worry, the liberals will gentrify those sanctuary cities

Thank god.

> dumpfs will destroy the country just to see libs crying

In what way? no more hamburguers and tacos will stop the economy now?

Would you care to explain your analysis to us or is this the usual 1 post by this id?

Pol has about 5.8b ready to short stocks and buy cheap, we're ready

>spics deported
>housing bubble crash #2
>white Americans can buy affordable homes again

Eat shit Jew. We are making America great again. Be ready anons

the new housing bubble only affects liberal areas (San Fran, New York)

all according to plan

Good. I don't care how fucked anything comes from deporting criminals and upholding our laws. This is a necessary evil at this point. Crash and burn I say.

we only want to ship out the illegal ones shill fuck off!

Good, the prices need to come down. Fuck the old people's equity.

your research is racist as fuck

>suggesting minorities aren't making their mortgage payments on time

KYS

Good, more commie killing for me.

>Drive down the cost of rent
>Citizens can now afford to live in cities

What's the bad side about this again?

if shit goes south, there's plenty of whites that would love to buy a house and move over to burgerland
Why don't you lift that ban on white immigration?

Of all the threats made about the consequences of deporting illegals, this is the one that's likely to actually happen. Dumping millions of housing units on the market all at once would harm the real estate market, at least at the lower end. But eventually those empty units would be absorbed. It would just take time. If illegals are as important to the construction industry as some claim, the rising labor prices would push up new home prices which in turn would make absorption of existing homes happen faster so in a way it would be self correcting.

Chemotherapy can have devastating effects on the body as well, but nonetheless, it will destroy a cancer before it can grow and kill its host.

Jews cant charge more for rent so (((markets))) panic and sell.
Its all so artificial now that it really doesn't matter.

Move afrikaaners to America

Proof that foreigners have successfully achieved economic warfare then? Got to clean it up sooner or later as this economy is shit anyway. It cant keep up with the population growth to job ratio ratio.

>house prices are only high because of illegals

well, yeah... why exactly did you think all these rich people were speaking up in support of illegal immigrants? did you think they CARED!?

>went all-in on metals before trump election
>economy still hasn't crashed

you better be fucking right

Correlates with spic and coon populations?

sometimes you just got to burn everything down and rebuild

Nigger the giant bubble faggots like you created (AGAIN) we'll crash the market (AGAIN).

Thanks faggot.

I think I'm more than willing to take the risk.

Your full of shit. Their vast numbers have killed the wages in plenty of our business sectors. Americans that could have afforded a house, are reduced to renting shit holes, due to the influx of illegals. In my line of work, if those law breakers were given the boot, I would see a rise in monies, coming my way. Save your weak larping for ledit, scum.

Read my lips: I DON'T CARE

underrated post
>buy TVIX

Bring it on senpai! Can't wait to get be able to afford an apartment for once!

Fine. I don't have a house and if I did I would be holding onto it long enough to survive a downturn in the housing market. I'm hoping rents will fall in my area with the new admiinistration

Like you care, Aussie. You won't have to deal with the brunt of it. Fuck off.

there was a good quote from an economist here, he said "every politician agrees that we need to do something about housing affordability. i say to them, "great, how much do you think the prices should come down by?" they never get back to me"

You know how I know this is bullshit?

Because illegals usually have multiple families in one unit.

t.Southern California Gas Co. repairman

so if I sell my house now while the market is high and wait for trump to follow up, i can buy-up like a motherfucker, is that what you're saying?

>this economy is shit anyway

Educate yourself, cleetus. Us book-learned folks are making mad bank.

What the fuck? Are you telling me that the economy is deeply connected to policy decisions and therefore potentially any change made could effect it?

Trump said differently so that is wrong you silly dummy.

500,000 homeless in U.S
Most are illegal immigrants
Housing market survives
Streets get safer

>Results show that deporting just 15% of illegal immigrants in the country will trigger a recession worse than 2008.

dude can you read

>In my line of work

bending tacos?

You shouldn't have been selling to illegals and also usury is immoral. kys.

Worth the price to be honest fampai.

Meanwhile 1 out of 5 American men of working age are not employed

> without slave labor the economy will collapse

Democrats never change.

How long is this gonna take? I have been getting ready to buy a home in CO.

Should I rent another year or finally buy something? Renting seems like such a waste of money.

There is no downside op is literally a jew.

I don't give a fuck.

Less people are moving out though. Even then people probably won't move out.

Illegal Immigrants can't legally get mortgages, so what the fuck are you on about?

Bueno

I'll be able to get land in Boston at a cheaper rate, bring it on

where you looking to buy, bro? denverfag here.

Thing is illegals don't occupy single family homes as a single family. Assuming one or two mestizos get visited by ICE, the house... assuming that it is a house and not a leased apartment, will still be occupied by three or more breadwinners. And they're a social bunch who always know a jose in need so that vacancy would be filled pretty quickly.

>1 out of 5 American men of working age are not employed

What God-forsaken red state backwater shithole are you from?!!

>millenials aren't moving out
>"this is a terrible problem for the country!"
>deporting illegals would relax demand on housing, making it more affordable for millenials
>"THIS'LL CRASH THE ECONOMY!"

loljews

when people say "housing market crash", do they mean that new houses will be more expensive, or will they be cheaper?
or is it neither, and the statement strictly has to do with home loan interest rates?

Good,
Rent is too damn high.

Good I want to be able to afford a house for my family
Plus it fucks the baby boomers... Double Bonus!

Wow being able to afford shelter. How horrifying.

So you are saying we get rid of illegals and parasitic bankers at the same time OP?

Good.

Don't tease me. This is kind of exciting.

ice ice baby

So you are saying that why rich people are pushing for mass immigration is to have their house prices inflated and not loose money?

No way, Jose.

Good. The crash is what we need. So, we can rebuild with far better version than ever.

They'll be cheaper because less people are trying to buy or rent. Meaning the seller has more empty space to offer and buyers have more options.

Maybe you wall street cunts shouldn't have artificially inflated the value of property to begin with.

The bubble was already there, and falling. Don't blame the ground for popping it.

Thinking about buying a condo in Boulder. I love this area and Denver is a bit too big of a city for me. Ridiculously expensive here, but I don't see prices going down soon.

The new Google office coming in is probably going to bring a bunch more people into Boulder in the coming months, too.

No California will see a housing market crash. Everyone else will be unaffected.

I for one am very interested in buying property from the banks after beaners are tossed over the wall.

I'm the Queen of England, don't worry I've analyzed the situation and it'll be fine.

The US. Labor force participation is low.

PLEASE FUCKING CRASH. I NEED A CHEAP HOME.

>Houses actually come down to affordable levels for the first time in 2 generations
>Melennials move out and become conservatives

wew, win/win m8.

One man's crash is 30 million millennials buyer's market.

Construction
Trade work at all levels save for management
Service Sector, all levels save for management

Pablo may be merely a step above retarded, but that doesn't stop him from taking the physical labour, and fucking everyone else over so he can send all the money home

It has a lot to do with the resale value of houses. There will never be a shortage of housing in the US. There will, however, be a shitload of people who thought that """investing""" in a house was a good growth strategy. And those people will be pissed if prices fall.

>illegal immigrants own legal property

Its the book learned folks that have been saying for oh i dunno about a few decades now that this system of artificial inflation, money printing, high taxation and regulation etc etc is going to eventually crash the markets. Then your paper will be worth about as much as fire tinder. Better do more then be a book smart metrosexual. Learn how to not starve to death when this house of cards comes crashing down.

>Over valued real estate market

and no the sub prime mortgages going belly up will do more damage
that or hiccups in the Chinese citizens playing shell games because of China gov cracking down on money laundering or corruption

That or a bond market or stock market crash

Aren't you ctr shills ashamed to present yourselves as incompetent?

So it was all part of their plan?

>20% unemployment
That's on the low end of what you guys have
some parts of burgerland are at fucking 42%

don't believe oniggerleaf, it's only said to be low because they changed the definition to not include people who have been unemployed for 3 years

Pablo is also raking in on average 39k. These are the $15/hr jobs that millenials keep complaining about.

They're taken by illegals.

Yes, you fucking nigger

>mfw I may be able to actually afford a home now and slowly build a family

DEPORT THE SPICS.

CRASH THE MARKET WITH NO SURVIVORS.

Who cares? This isn't a white country anymore, you stupid out of touch kikes don't realize that the goyim no longer have anything to fight for now that you have poisoned all our nations. The only thing worth fighting for now is the extermination of all jews.

As long as the jews are denied their ultimate goal (enslaving humanity) I can die happy.

I travel all over the midwest for work, sure the backwaters and Walmart country towns have high unemployment but I see nothing but "Help Wanted" signs in Minneapolis, Chicago, St Louis, Kansas City. There are whole free newspapers that are just help wanted postings.

Of course there is more skill and competition required than applying for the midnight to 8AM shift at the dog food factory.

The properties owned by illegals are predominantly in California, Arizona, and Texas.

Arizona & Texas is largely insulated by fluctuations in the housing market since they have a large amount of available properties for purchase & rent.

California is the only state suffering from a housing shortage where having millions of houses dumped onto the market could throw the whole thing into disarray. California is also the number 1 spot for illegals to live.

New California home owners are fucked. People that are smart with their money, have held off on purchasing a home until the Trump thing shakes out. Buying now is fucking retarded.

>1 post by this ID

You know what to do

>we only want to ship back the illegal ones
And the brown ones.

>housing suddenly affordable again
>this is a bad thing

Watch house flipping scum and banks sitting on millions upon millions of vacant homes take massive hits forcing a price correction and opening affordable housing for millions.

Like it's a bad thing. GTFO.

Whaaaaaaa! poor me! school was for NERDS!!

It's not the Government nor the populaces responsibility to find you gainful employment, Todd.

>"You do something that makes us mad? We'll crash your markets"
Fuck off

Shit is still colossally overpriced to this day. Bring it.

>What God-forsaken red state backwater shithole are you from?!!
America

Republitatard policies and now fucktarded redcap policies are what crash markets. See Bush 43 for a recent example.

Cool source. Oh wait you don't have one.

Nice argument. Go back to tumblr.

literally nothing. if there is another housing bubble crash I can actually afford to by a house that isn't shit in this shithole.

>cheap housing soon

Oy vey another Holocaust

Lol no. Cmon man you never took an econ class in college.