Ex-felons and gun ownership - texas edition

sup Sup Forums

Ex felon here. Been free since Jan 2012 (no parole or probation). Looking into getting my gun rights back if possible/plausible. Jewgle just brings up a lot of those iffy sites.

Anyone have concrete leads on this subject?

No, and you can't. You fucked up. Deal with it.

You should have thought about that before you went on your rape & murder spree. Go back to mexico

You can't have any guns. But your old lady can,and you can know where she keeps them.

You gotta wait a couple more years. Then apply for a pardon by the governor.

If you're a felon you can't own weapons again for the rest of your life, you fucked yourself

make friends with legit gun owners so when the war breaks out you can get your hands on a rifle. Other than that we can't trust you to hold

Don't think you've got any legal course of action. You could illegally build your own guns and keep them to yourself though. Get caught with one and you're fucked.

No sympathy for felons. Own it fucktard

What did you do?

some of us have to pay for our mistakes user.

I really hope you continue to use your drive and motivation to further yourself in all aspects of your life.

But we are a nation of law and order.
The law is the law.

Alpha bay market

Ex con here. My wife owns 3 handguns,a shotgun.and s rifle.

Just saying.

>felon
>Texas

I'm not trying to help some shitskin criminal get a gun. Get fucked Jamal/Jose

5yr wait period for non violent felons in Texas. Total loss if violent felony.

You can petition to get your rights back, consult a criminal law attorney.

hey there brother. contact an attorney, a couple thousand dollars should get it done. In my state is 7 years though

Without a governor's pardon there is no legal way.

Best workaround is get a black powder revolver, since they aren't legally guns, and a conversion cylinder to use modern cartridges.

>all those criminals posting ITT

Usa really became a niggaland

Your wife can buy as many guns as she wants. Get the fuck out of here.

I've heard that one before.
5 years is not enough?
Yep, I know I've fucked myself royally
Already am, pic related
No offense, but I'm hoping for folks in 'murica with actual experience with our stuff.
prolly btfo for this, but around age 15 I didled a 6yo. Life's been fucked ever sense.

Depends, why are you a felon?

state felony or federal felony?

If federal, there used to be a program that would give you back the rights after a review process + interview + 10 years without an offense but it hasn't been funded in a while

maybe Trump will restore it

>prolly btfo for this, but around age 15 I didled a 6yo.
kys degenerate scum

>a fucking pedo

no, off yourself you pedo degenerate fuck

You don't accidentally become a felon and since you're in Texas I'm inclined you're either a filthy spic or nigger that's in Brownsville, McAllen, or Houston.

Deal with it and suffer from the actions of your past.

pop her cherry?
get her to suck your dick?
or just played with her clit?

First is obvious.

Second, you're a double moron for asking Sup Forums.

Third, you need your record expunged. Depends on your felony jurisdiction.

>Texas
Your'e fucked. Check with a lawyer on how fucked you are.

Do it wrong and she'll pick up a felony as well.

Oh you're just a pedosexual?

Well, you didn't hurt anyone so I don't see why you shouldn't be allowed to own a gun

Tell us what did u dew?

The best course of action for you is to buy a rope and hang yourself.

Appreciate it.
As above, law is law. Yeah, I know I can get them there, but I wanna be above the table about it.>>
understood.
>shitskin
see pic related.
Will look into that.
Will get one of those, at the very least.

>diddled at 6 up at 15
>getting caught and convicted
Nah, fuck off op, you're obviously not only a degenerate, but too stupid to own a gun.

I got s felony when I was 19.

Drove a getaway car in an armed robbery. Got 10 years in jail,served 28 moths.

Can't buy a gun. But,there is a .38, a 308, a. 410 and a .357 that I can get my hands on if I need to.

Thanks wife.

Talk to a lawyer about getting your record expunged. This is your only option.

how did you get stopped
blockade?
spike strip?

State. Never heard of that.
Considered it. Not gonna.
Nah. Just white degenerate.
lick/touch.
Sup Forums in specific, or Sup Forums in general?
Just figured there would be lots of walks here who may have info.
Heh.
Nah. I got a job and help folks out these days, think I'll keep living.

Was there penis inspection day in prison?

how did whoever find out

You can buy and own muzzleloaders because they aren't "firearms". They will fuck someone up and you can hunt with them as well.

What the fuck is an ex felon? Is there a felony on your record or not?

Yep. Was a time in my life I was hella stupid.
I've bettered myself a lot, both during my sentence and after release.
Will do.

Girl told someone. Unsure of who was first.
Perhaps ex-con would be a better term, then?

Cop talked to me at pickup place. Ran me off but identified me later.

go younger next time

>didled a 6yo

Dude your on the wrong board. Go find this place called /leftypol/, that's where your type belong.

You're way too fucking dumb to own a gun OP. You are a felon and fucked on owning a gun, which I find a relief

dam shoukd have le the state mate

>pedo

if you cant be trusted around little kids, how the fuck can society trust you with a firearm?

I'd like to think there won't be one.
been at least 12 years since that happened.

Man fuck if Sup Forums's captcha isn't overkill.

what was your felony? that will determine your odds

go into settings at the top,and turn on legacy captcha option under quotes and reply menu

Maybe should have thought about that before committing a felony, subhuman

depending on how severe the crime was you can have it commuted down to a misdemeanor after the fact, which would allow you to get your gun rights back.

they don't do this for pedos though, so sorry mate you're fucked.

Man,it was Mayberry.County jail in Bumfuct TN.I literally mowed the courthouse yard. I worked in the kitchen and ate like a king.I lifted every day and got buff. It made me a better man.

are you still a pedo? or what

>crackhead hand

You are a white nigger.

Can't stand the left, not even gonna.
Eh, i'm not so dumb. Not a genius by any means, sometimes lacking in common sense though.
Suppose that's a valid though. As I mentioned though, I was young and stupid. Not so young and not so stupid anymore.

find a gun and fucking off yourself faggot

>Texas

Texas doesn't expunge most misdemeanors. Hell, it's a huge pain to expunge most crimes by minors.

Texas is more likely to ban all chilli peppers than expunge a pedo felony.

Good to know, will do so.
Still can't hurt to hope.
Nope. Don't think I was before, either. Just a stupid young beta male.
Heh. Yeah, I'm scrawny as fuck. Regardless of how much I may eat I stay about the same.

You seem good humored. Your pedo shit makes me fucking sick to my stomach. What felony do you have?

You can get big.Eat big and lift big.

Only you can make you badass.

yeh what he did was so bad compared to changing your daughters diaper ans wiping her cunt clean

I try to be, otherwise I may just take the other
anons' advice and off myself.
'indecency with child' is what the legalese term is.
Can't say I blame you, it makes me sick when I think about it too.

be prepared to shit a lot tho

so you arent attracted to kids? i dont get it, why did you diddle then?

Funny thing, while in county I actually put on another 20lbs working out and such. Broke both my wrists though, lost it all, never tried to get it back. Think /fit/ has any good advice for an ectomorph like me?

he was a horny curious 16 y/o isnt it obvious

you just need to eat more, like a stupid fucking amount, i had to x4 my usual eating habits before i started gaining after noob gain

Like I said, stupid beta male. Too much of a pussy to make a pass at other teens even though school was full of slutty chicks of all types.
I say stupid in the sense of common sense, I was actually a damned smart kid as far as book smarts go

most of the developed western european world gets through their teens without diddling little kids

also OP, was it a girl or a boy? bceause i have a theory that lots of gays start out that way. are you gay by chance?

I don't know. I do know you reap what you sow.

Just work hard. No work harder.

Men don't have many choices.

What did you do

i was fucking 13 year olds at 14 and still have those memories pedo is a meme

i guess it just doesnt make sense to me, sorry. i dont understand how you would fuck around with a little kid if you werent attracted to them

i dont think you will ever get gun rights back for that type of felony, sorry user. the only felonies they restore gun rights for that im aware of are possession of weed, DUIs, and some non violent thefts/larceny

any crimes with a violent or sexual victim, you will never get those rights back. better get used to it

you can't

SHALL
BE
INFRINGED

Girl, and straight.
True enough. Problem is tearing myself away from my programming hobby, pretty much consumes my waking hours.

there is a difference between a 6 year old and a 13 year old, even though our laws dont seem to differentiate. were you also attracted to 6 year olds when you were 14?

if i was alone with one at that age and thought i could get away with it would have pounded that premium pussy for hours

wonder if it would have fit

also wtf op at worst we get juvi here and no record

Do what you are good at.

I had a felony back in 2010 and after that i got my bachelors degree and now im finishing my masters. Went before the courts and they dropped it to a misdemeanor and dismissed it..so now i can get any job.. Do this user

i believe it, mohammad.

Is that because the abbos all rape their younger siblings and it would be raycis n sheit to lock them all up?

>gf dies in car crash
>I get drunk daily to ease the pain
>blackout drunk
>start breathing weird
>brother tries to help me but I'm drunk as shit and convulsing
>he calls for ambulance
>cops show up first
>punched a cop
>did 10 weeks in county jail
>now I'm a felon

Best part is that I don't remember anything.

How about you learn how to clean up your place before I put you back into your cage you animal?

loli butts candy ass

Suppose its an odd thing, yeah. Though, I did fuck a chick who I was in no way attracted to since she came on to me knowing my past, which is fairly rare considering the fact the pedo site makes me look like a 23yo who diddled a 6yo (age at time of registration [release], not time of offense), so I guess opportunistic stuff does happen.
True enough, but would you also say there is a difference between a 15yo diddling a 6yo and a 25yo doing the same?

Fuck man.I feel your pain.

Have you had a relationship since then? Did they know? Do you have friends? Do they know? How do you stop yourself from killing yourself, that's a huge burden to live with man

nah its because we realize punishing someone for the rest of their life for something they did before their brain was fully developed is fucking retarded

Depends on state, if cali, and no prison time and a "wobbler" (a felony the COULD have charged as a misdemeanor then yes, you can.
I used www.recordgone.com.
$1000 to get muh guns back. worked fer me

I think felons should be fighting for the ability to not be turned down for employment before they fight to own guns desu.

Not a fan of how the US handles felons, because you fucks are forced to flip burgers and you dont bring in what you are given.

Disgusting pedo

Kill yourself

'murica at its finest.
I could have probably been better off (I was given adult deferred adjudication) had I completed probation, but I was a very stupid young man.
I intend to, but balance needs to be kept, I suppose. No good to be full on steven hawking and whatnot.

this is the only correct answer

>prolly btfo for this, but around age 15 I didled a 6yo. Life's been fucked ever sense.

kys, don't return here.

You are a vile and disgusting thing.

The only way to redeem yourself is declare that you support Hillary and then off yourself in front of a school.

Today is bullshit.

I got my 22/hr Uniom job I '9(. I was on parole. I just checked the box "Have you ever been arrested" No

Relationship? Nah, can't afford it even if I wanted one. Did fuck a chick that fancied me once, she knew.
Friends? A handful of people I'd consider actual friends, and they know. Good terms with a lot of folks, don't know if they know, but its trivially easy to find out that I am.
Honestly that's a good question, mostly I keep myself busy in improving myself mentally (programming and such). It is heavy.
Very true. I'm fortunate enough to have an alright job that lets me pursue my hobbies and a better course of life. Doesn't pay a helluvalot, but rent is cheap.