Trump Planning A Surprise?

>"We will do something next week. I think you'll be impressed, let's see what happens."

youtube.com/watch?v=TkSajyh2_40

1:09:54

What did he mean by this Sup Forums? What is he planning on doing? Is he going to unveil a new travel ban?

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-17/dhs-insider-warns-its-spy-versus-spy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's going to declare the USSR to be illegal. Bombing starts in 15 minutes

i like forward to the triggering that will happen next week.

its going to be about illegals and all the free welfare they get.

Total immigration ban until new vetting process is established.

Complete lockdown across the board

Revoke all current visas

Courts can't do shit about this.

Sanctuary cities will have to refund gibs to the fed

they did say there will be a new executive order

get ready for libtard tears

What's stopping them from upholding this one too?

Now that the leftist see they can just get a judge to rule against it locking it up, this will happen within hours of the New XO

I guarantee it.

probably they will have it worded fucking perfectly now, not sure really, but you can bet there has been people workin on something like this 24/7

there's no discrimination in a blanket ban. its not targeting anyone, its just affecting everyone

Executive order on immigration.

Haha, I wish he were still alive.

If they ban all immigration across the board the court can't do shit. There is no way to interpret it as a violation of the law.

Impeachment.
/thread

I dunno it does concern me with the way he gift wraps the idea with phrases like 'make the people more secure' . It's because I'm old enough to remember bush saying that shit nonstop in late 2001 and all that nonsense left a bitter taste in my mouth that endures to this date. Hey, if it's about more mestizo deportation or antiCIA drug running tactics though, I'll breath a sigh of relief. Then again, if its shit like Son of the Patriot Act, aw sheeeeeit.

Any anons have any educated guesses on what the announcement could be?

release the Ivanka nudes

he's going to impeach himself. then the media will have to go against him!

44D CHESS

FBIanon here. Hearing he may start "disclosure of aliens" very soon. Reliable source desu.

NO KEK CONFIRMS LEL XD XD HAHAH LUK I CAN HAZ 4CHINZ

if my digits are 14

kek confirms this madmans proposition

>disclosure of aliens
what the hell is that

>Complete lockdown across the board
>Revoke all current visas

The autistic screeching of the lugenpresse will be measured on the richter scale

No EO reference immigration. Shit's going to be tight constitutionally because Sessions wrote it.

Release info on the ayy lmaos

>Trump has alex and george soros in custody as well as 3 rothchilds..

and they fucking hang all of them on live tv, and denounce the federal reserve and establish a group within the govt that will now print US dollars 100 percent interest free.

>72
>7 x 2 = 14

praise Kek

He will disclose the existence of aliens, stealing our jobs. We need to deport them back to proxima centuri 9 and build a space wall.

three words:

emergency powers act

screencap this

On twitter these "Trump Baby" memes are being pushed by Shareblue. They paid a lot of money.
So they were kidnapped. Now we own them. Spread 'em

May admit there were some things left out of Operation Bluebook. i.e. actual discovery of downed ship and possession of technology that would blow your mind. Kinda his way to be the "voice of the voiceless" or some shit. I think its a bad idea. Could be JFK all over again if the CIA is still strong.

Mexican intellectuals don't understand memes.

seriously this tiny trump thing isn't a meme.. its kinda funny, i get it.. but its not what a meme is..

Huge pedo bust incoming

Yeh, it's really not about that at this point. It's about who can shit the most.

So here's your shit... post away.

i think the pedo thing is small scale in what is actually going to happen.. theres some serious shit going on.

this tbqh.

Baby steps, user.

The assassination of George Soros and Rockefeller family.

when you've been watching shadow govt. shit since the 90s.. and been trying to redpill people since then.. b4 the pilling crap started with the matrix meme.. its like can we really just get some ground.. my lifes half over... i wanna see the sequel..

yeah illegal aliens to be exact, and a full disclosure of us kicking them tf out

wait don't stop i'm still jerking off.. keep going..

We have 8 years user, you will see the great purge unveil soon.

futurama is based on reality.

>mind blown

Is everyone in this thread retarded? He talks about how complicated the tax code is and how he wants to simplify it. Then he says we will do something next week I think you'll be impressed. And all you retards are talking about immigration. It's like an entire thread full of Jebs

Are you this simple extraterrestrials and Interdementional beings are real and have been here a lonnnnng time and David Icke was right we all owe him an apology and a pint.

4 digit dewbs are no joke

>BUY ES MINI CALL OPTION WEEKLIES OUT OF THE MONEY.. ((NOT WAY OUT JACKASS))

>YOU WILL ALL MAKE 10 BAGGERS IF THIS IS THE ACTUAL TRUTH.

>THE FUTURES MARKET WILL BE OPEN SUNDAY NIGHT, THE STOCK MARKET IS CLOSED MONDAY.

>THAT IS IRRELEVANT.

>TOO LATE TO BUY APPLE CALLS, I'LL LOOK AT APPLE RIGHT NOW TO SEE IF THERES ANY UNUSUAL BUYING ON FRIDAY.

It means nothing. He's just spewing word salad.

Obamacare was going to be repealed day 1, then sometime possibly 2018, now in a couple of weeks. All of these direct from Trump's mouth. His words are meaningless and becoming more so as he loses credibility.

The GOP are going to play along because they don't won't the 35% of the country that are die-hard Trump supporters to turn on them. They know he will destruct on his own given enough rope. They are playing it cool but not proping him up, and waiting for his self-orchestrated demise.

>My parents are flying to Italy on monday for vacation
well that could be interesting

>disclosure of aliens" very
UFOs

So wise! So benevolent for sharing your wisdom!

Just not based on words but on actions.

That one is free Mr. Chad T. Thundercock

Every American will receive a coupon good for one small fry with the purchase of a value meal at regular price.

Holy shit, he's campaigning for 2020 1 month into office.

>Trump truly is the greatest

>prior to the close on friday, as in 2 minutes til close, someone bought 18000 july 17 165 calls on aapl @ .40 a piece. stock was currently trading $135.345

significant large money spent into the close..

a 40 cent option actually costs more.. your buying a contract that garuntees 100 shares.. so 40 cents is 40 bucks, this trade is 720 grand

it could go to zero.. to put it into perspective.

the other trades you see..37.10 for a contract is 3710 or for what you see per order shown in image is roughly 11 grand.. and there are several.

IF PRICE DOESN'T MEET THE CONTRACT GOAL.. ITS WORTHLESS AND THEY LOOSE EVERYTHING..

so the trump rally was based off this tax plan..

maybe this is what they are going to announce.

i am the futures user.. piece the fuq out my niggas

I agree, but remember; Bush was with Killary.

Day of the slice

>SOMEONE SOLD 1750 PUTS..

if you can't provide 17,500 shares of stock.. this is a madman... calls aren't the same as puts.. this is what naked short selling is.. selling options is naked short selling.. this dude has alot of money in his account. or his broker would tell him to fuck off real fast.

selling puts means you think the stock is going higher.. he bets 17500 shares.. at 135 bucks a share.. think about that.

Hes going to close the boarders with a new EO bypassing the D9 circuit court.

Alex jones called it

hes gonna crack down on the pedos with sessions and comey

anthony weiners laptop is a rabbithole and the nypd and fbi have it

> (OP)
>>Trump has alex and george soros in custody as well as 3 rothchilds.

He's making moves

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-17/dhs-insider-warns-its-spy-versus-spy

Easy user, my dick can only get so hard.

Please stop user if I get any harder I'll faint
also checkem

Must...not...fap