Ywn grow up in 30s-50s white America, with a QT conservative white wife, 2 kids...

>ywn grow up in 30s-50s white America, with a QT conservative white wife, 2 kids, living in a purely white suburb next to the comfy city.
How does it make you feel pol? Spill your heart out

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fT4lDU-QLUY
youtube.com/watch?v=X9xc-wMDNVw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lysergic_acid_diethylamide#History
youtube.com/watch?v=RYbe-35_BaA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Determined to make sure my kids do.

thats gud

Trump will make America great again

>grew up in 2000's
>all white town with 1 or 2 nonwhites in school
>grew up on a farm with completely redpilled neighbours
>no nonwhites for miles in any direction

feels good man.

Can't wait for the 60s to begin, to sweep away the racism of the 50s

im laffin

I don't even care fuck having a wife MGTOW is superior in fact back then they didn't recognize mgtow for being superior like they are

THIS

I'd rather not die from Polio.

WELL IT WAS GREAT CATCHING UP, MAC, BUT I PROMISED THE LITTLE LADY HERE I'D TAKE HER TO A DOUBLE FEATURE AT THE PINES. MOVIE ABOUT A BLOB, YOU SEEN IT? DAMNDEST THING I EVER HEARD OF. WELL, TAKE CARE. SAY HI TO THE WIFE AND KIDS FOR ME.

racism is eternal, as long as there are people there will always be racism

Id rather die from Polio than shot by a nigger

Feels Good.

I was born during the downfall of civilization, so I'm used to it.

To work my entire life through that era only to live to see the 70's, 80's, and onward, and to be too old by that point to do anything about it? that would be fucking heartbreaking.

>QT
They weren't cute or physically attractive at all.

Sucks white people are boring.

>feels

>not getting laid is better than getting laid

I never really understood this argument. If you said "staying single" (implying you are fucking sloots and not getting attached) I'd say nice.

But you've got to use this "MGTOW" label. If you are really ideologically committed to shutting yourself off from women completely, it's likely you couldn't get any even if you wanted to and are just using this "MGTOW" thing to cope.

and what if he wasnt? what if there was a fundamental problem with womens rights

Makes me want to play Mafia 2 and LA Noire again

it'd be nice to be bluepilled and having a great life. I always know that's an option, to be quiet and "normal." but this is to be subjugated, and I can't allow that. I'll live my life hiding my opinions and knowledge about existence... and I'll make a life out of it. not the truly peaceful one I could have, with my internal dialogue truly neutered from the understanding I'd like to have of the world... that's the easy way out, I'm afraid. I'll have a great life still, right, but nothing so dreamlike and picturesque as the 40s suburbian america that saw everyday paradise.. and yet, that's okay. that's okay because what I know in my heart isn't worth all the peace the sort of life could provide me. I only hope I can be a good husband and father, and that one day though my family is willing to share my knowledge about the world and the powers that be... deus vult, anons. stay strong.

Mafia 2 is fun as shit, super comfy also
damn

Loved those, especially LA Noire. Phelps felt like a bretty cool guy

kek

if only we could weaponize the white male insecurity thats about to fill this thread trump might actually stand a chance against isis

I'm sorry your extremely limited experience with women has apparently left you with mental illness but if you could separate your impotent delusions of superiority from your terrible politics then maybe some could actually stand you

itt regressives

I love when Millennial degenerates bring up muh science. Because more people take the 50s over this current pozed society.

youtube.com/watch?v=fT4lDU-QLUY
Even the 90s had pros.

What the hell does women's rights have to do with it? Men were getting laid before women's rights was a thing.

Getting a woman into bed with you has very little to do with women's rights. Even before women's rights per se was a thing, a worthy man could get laid.

I do grant you that feminism has destroyed the stock of marriageable women. But being a celibate monk without the religion is stupid and really kinda just looks like a big fat cope because you can't get laid. Unless I'm missing something big.

>113304343
youtube.com/watch?v=X9xc-wMDNVw

>ywn grow up in 30s

Thank God

>degeneracy is progress
>losing money is progress

poor devils, this is your future.

>getting punched in the face is progress from not being punched therefore it's good and if you're against getting punched in the face you're a regressive reactionary

>other people are degenerate therefore I must/am allowed to be degenerate
>the only way I speak against degeneracy is online with like-minded individuals

can you dump all the images like this? i see them all the time.

>no internet
>technology closer to cave-men than current standards
>women have jacked up hair
>everyone has jacked up teeth because bracers aren't a thing
>literally nothing to do other than sing songs with your family and smoke cigarettes
>you can cruise around in your car but if you get hit anywhere over 30 mph you're dead
>travel is prohibitively expensive, you're stuck in your suburb for decades with no end in sight
>an exciting night out is watching some shitty double feature (new movies only come every other month or so)

sounds overrated desu

Typical Jew.

women being able to vote is like getting punched in the face because of my fragile masculinity

I wonder whos behind this post

>let me bring something irrelevant to the general good atmosphere and quality of life

unwarranted resent of perceived degeneracy is literally a symptom of retardation and certain developmental disorders. shows animalistic cultural weakness, insecurity, and fundamental inability to relate to other human beings. mentally healthy individuals with high iqs trend towards tolerance

>unwarranted resent of perceived degeneracy is literally a symptom of retardation and certain developmental disorders. shows animalistic cultural weakness, insecurity, and fundamental inability to relate to other human beings. mentally healthy individuals with high iqs trend towards tolerance

Degeneracy means destruction and enemy of progress towards truth.

You will have to argue for why those things are good and I will argue why they are bad, not just they are an arbitrary standard that you call "progress".

by truth what you mean is self-delusion and by enemy what you mean is wahh theyre brown. you are like an emotionally stunted child and i have utterly no sympathy for it

>by truth what you mean is self-delusion and by enemy what you mean is wahh theyre brown. you are like an emotionally stunted child and i have utterly no sympathy for it
Truth is truth you will have to prove your claims of progress and what is not destructive.

What did I do do deserve this

You have Neanderthal DNA as well Pablo.

I see two healthy human children with absolutely nothing wrong with them

anyone who sees anything different is childish and ignorant and I'm glad their racial purity is btfo

Man look how happy they were. I almost want to dig up their skeletons and put them back together in the car again, maybe join their for a little 3 way action. In fact, gonna go do that, bye.

I'm only 84 but my wife is dead.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lysergic_acid_diethylamide#History
>On October 24, 1968, possession of LSD was made illegal in the United States.[102]

Yeah, the era was perfect.

youtube.com/watch?v=RYbe-35_BaA

>tfw no late 80s early 90s America

This desu. Rural central Illinois is paradise. My hometown of 2000 went 3 straight years without a single violent crime reported.
The school I went to is failing though and I wanted my kids to have the same quality (white-exclusive) education.
>mfw I'll have to send them to the jungle that is the public school system in a nearby big town

man, this era is great, you can get clearnet 1p-lsd mailed to your house for five dollars a hit and nobody can do shit to you

If GenZ kids survived it I don't see why your kids wouldn't.

Well, if life was like that...I wouldn't want to off myself so badly I guess.

i'm just pissed that the C.S.A. didn't abolish slavery in christmas 1862 and institute an early sharecropping system in the transition period, beating the yanks to the punch and potentially securing international support and recognition

also pissed that the fucking south Carolinians just HAD to bombard Ft Sumter to prove their point, goddamnit they didn't even inflict a casualty

>t. nigger on welfare

The school is seriously going down fast. They've even had to co-op almost all of their sports with neighboring towns. I don't see it lasting another 10 years.

>can't wait for aids and the height of soviet infiltration into higher education!

I'll take the roaring twenties thanks

You won't even last past this year Juan, why do you even care

>the hometown was over 90% white in 1990
>today it's 35% white
It was 3rd or 4th largest demographic shift in the country.

>tech close to cavemen hur hur

What are jet engines, a roaring automotive industry and moving pictures with sound hur hur

>travel is prohibitively expensive

Have you never heard of cross country road trips

>no internet

Probably the only con tbqh

When will women vote on facts instead of feelings tho

whats up evalion