One shot at life

>one shot at life
>born Jewish

>one shot at life
>be jew
>one shot for death

You know what to do user...

>complains about using the Jew cheat code
Some of us would like to make in Hollywood too you know.

I'm not suicidal desu, I just hate that I have to be the same thing as those who try and divide and conquer everyone and purposely like to cause friction everywhere. Shit makes me depressed thinking about it all day when I'm on here.

I'd rather have Hollywood having more James Woods types than the current crop.

Then can you please do mankind a favor and infiltrate their ranks and bring it down from the inside? Like a penny off a cliff in Israel or something of that sort?

Don't worry brother. There is nothing wrong with being jewish.

I wish I could, but sadly I'm poor as fuck compared to (((them)))

at least youre not in leafistan

Just let me love you and we will reconstruct the world together.

At least you weren't born in India tho

>is jewish
>not infiltrating the ZOG and revealing all their secrets to the goyims

you lack discipline

just dont have kids with humans, keep your genes to your own kind and everything will be ok my dude

I mean I can reveal some secrets here on Sup Forums only but I'm gonna need more than just my redpilled self to bring the ZOG and all of (((them))) down. The more common Jews are redpilled the better. Sadly, they're too warped in their own identity as a collective whole for the most part. Too lefty if you know what I mean

>play Hollywood like a fiddle
>swim in money like Scrooge McDuck
Problem?

lucky !

>one shot at life
>born goyim
Wanna switch bro (if you're askhenazi that is)?

There's no redpilled Jew qts out there though. What am I supposed to do, die alone?

It's a privilege to be born Jewish.

You should thank the God of Israel he didn't make you a dog, a pig or an Arab.

I'm another Jew and workin on it shh goy

Post nose as proof, Schlomo Shekelbergsteinowittz the Third.

I just don't want to be associated with a bunch of snarmy people who purposely divide and conquer the rest of the world.

So I guess, sure?

>one shot at life
>not born jewish

Get a job in the media, or start your own media, after dank memes its the 2nd best way to influence huge number of people.

Shouldnt be that hard, you are a jew after all, start greasing up people.

Luckily, you can denounce your jewishness and become part of the )))limbo(((
Reveal the secrets.

You know the proof you must post, Hebrew-user

You are not in the cult aren't you? Your IQ is lower than 140 I assume, right?

I think I'm somwhere around 120-130

Med school student here, can't really

I'll take a bunch of fringe political extremist whites on imageboards or in trailer parks or in slavic countries and a bunch of muslims hating my guts.
In return I get the oppurtunity to move to Israel when the rest of the civilized world starts burning, a bunch of important people giving me a far easier time to do what I want than if I was a goy, and being part of the literal masterrace. The last point is proved by jewish sucess in intellectual and artistic pursuits.

redpill me on neturei karta, they seem pretty based..

never heard of em, i'm apathetic towards israel in general, i don't know what side to take, better yet i don't know where Sup Forums truly stands on west bank

Move to Israel, get political power, and agitate for the diaspora to go home. You can save the world, SchlomoAnon. I believe in you.

>has life on easy mode
>bitches about it
Fuck you, man. I'm not even anti-semitic, but seeing you whine about your own awesome fortune kind of makes me want to gas some kikes.

just give them the redpill with yo dick nigga

oh wait, i forgot you cant store it on your foreskin... it seems you are fucked mate

If you become like Bobby Fischer (((they))) are going to destroy your life. - You've been warned.

Never mind that what about ur children? Oh wait, u won't have any lol

Post non goypucci