Sup Forums serves the Christ pill

>Not brought up in a religious household. >Became a committed atheist in my early 20's, and for the last decade.
>Never imagined I would find any use for religion.
>Have a son.
>Come to Sup Forums
>Realized that not all Christians are deluded cucks (as I once thought).
>Begin to read the Bible.
>Begin to explore denominations and churches.
>Prayed.
>Keep reading Bible and finding myself enamored with it.
>It seems like I might be a Christian now.
>Didn't see that coming.

Anyone else have a similar story? Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RTJ0J0nHot8
youtube.com/watch?v=PI5MiRlE0Tw
youtube.com/watch?v=-WDEc-_eyCc
artisanaltoadshall.wordpress.com/
artisanaltoadshall.wordpress.com/2017/01/11/marriage-whores-and-churchians/
artisanaltoadshall.wordpress.com/2015/10/29/solutions-to-the-dilemma/
artisanaltoadshall.wordpress.com/2016/06/03/the-lie-that-caused-the-adultery-epidemic/
artisanaltoadshall.wordpress.com/2016/11/02/women-commitment-and-sex/
artisanaltoadshall.wordpress.com/2016/04/25/can-you-explain-biblical-sexual-morality/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY
youtube.com/watch?v=nmrDZ051U1c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Being enamored with the Bible isn't the same thing as believing the Bible. Do you believe that Jesus died for your sins and was the son of God etc?

The christ pill is the red pill

Even the Bogs bow down to Christ

Fucking lel

Ready to have your mind blown again? Ready for the final red pill?

You are on the right path, but you have been forsaken by pagans. Jesus was only a prophet of Allah, but you worship the God. The idol for the diety. The cross, for the ascension.

youtube.com/watch?v=RTJ0J0nHot8
youtube.com/watch?v=PI5MiRlE0Tw

and yet you ended up shitposting on Sup Forums on the weekend with the rest of us.

If you're a Christian you don't have anything else to distract from the boredom

I was agnostic till i became a catholic at the age of 15
My dad became buddhist when i was 13
My mom became active catholic after i was 16, before that she was pretty much a pagan
Today i'm 22 and i'm looking forward to become a priest

nice try
youtube.com/watch?v=-WDEc-_eyCc

be a sandnigger somewhere else

artisanaltoadshall.wordpress.com/
Here is the real christian redpill its a hard swallow. tip: satan took over the church a loooong time ago and the overwhelming majority of so called christians arent even really christians and most of them are committing the sin of adultery because they arent really married to the person they think they are.

>jesus was white
>israel was in utah or whatever the fuck amerikikes believe

artisanaltoadshall.wordpress.com/2017/01/11/marriage-whores-and-churchians/

artisanaltoadshall.wordpress.com/2015/10/29/solutions-to-the-dilemma/

artisanaltoadshall.wordpress.com/2016/06/03/the-lie-that-caused-the-adultery-epidemic/

artisanaltoadshall.wordpress.com/2016/11/02/women-commitment-and-sex/

artisanaltoadshall.wordpress.com/2016/04/25/can-you-explain-biblical-sexual-morality/

Arabic singing literally sounds like badly melodised REEEEEEEEEEEEing.

Jesus was a white North African.

Still reading the Bible and developing my understanding/interpretation. Not 100% sure what to take literally, and what to take figuratively/allegorically. Do I think the Divine/God is the origin of all that there is? Yes. Do I think that Jesus was brought a message of union with the Divine/God? Yes.

Beyond that, I'm still exploring and putting the pieces together. It's a process.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY

Get saved.

christ was a good boy he didn't do anything wrong

What have we forgotten Sup Forums?
youtube.com/watch?v=nmrDZ051U1c

No, no, all Christians are deluded cunts. You aren't seriously saying you believe in magic, are you?

>>Matt 24:12-13

Sin will be rampant everywhere, and the love of many will grow cold..But the one who perseveres to the end will be saved.

>North African
>white
i'm sure white people will disagree with you, abdul

>>Begin to read the Bible.
clearly you either can't read or didn't finish it

Your Jewish lord tells you to betray your blood. You all are already paying for your traitorous behavior. Give Jesus another generation of your children and your people will cease to exist just like your Jewish lord planned all along.

Sure. There are still belief requirements to being Christian if you aren't one of those non-denominational lukewarm hippies.

1. Adam and Eve were the descendants of all man and Adam was the first prophet. They were tempted by Satan in the Garden of Eden and fell from divinity.

2. Cain killed his brother Abel and God cursed him. You have to believe that God curses people.

3. Tower of Babel. All languages used to be one until God decided that people were being dicks to him.

4. Noah was a prophet and God decided to kill everyone in a giant flood except him and his family.

5. God commanded Abraham to kill his son Issac.

6. Moses received the 10 commandments from God and God brought a bunch of specific and weird plagues on the Pharaohs of Egypt.

blah blah blah the list goes on and on. If you find yourself going
>hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm that doesn't seem right

Then congrats! You aren't a Christian!