youtube.com/watch?v=2mIzm0mP8a0
youtube.com/watch?v=xOMcfhK2_Lw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

DAS IST DONALD TRUMP

attention whore adopts nigger for attention

Literal mental illness

That baby looks like a legit monkey

The Jew.

aging women degrade self for attention using any means possible cuz any attention better than none

I dont know why the fuck an afrikaner would adopt a niglet other than to seek attention

youtube.com/watch?v=2mIzm0mP8a0

Involved in (((Holly Wood))) she probably masturbated to Nelson Mandela.

well she did shoot her own dad so she's basically an honarary nigger

it's a slide thread. probably paid for by the JIDF or clinton foundation.

She dindu nuffin she was a gud boi. Need money fo dem programs

It's the ultimate white-guilt virtue signaling. But here is the thing - these women will not be happy as it slowly dawns on them they are raising someone else's spawn. Look at our nature, we are literally programmed to want to procreate and pass on our genes.

While people who adopt can be commended for their charity - from an evolutionary standpoint it's one of the worst moves and they "lose".

Now, they are carrying around these little Dindus as social accessories - but they hire nannys and will send the kids away to boarding schools, private schools, etc.

They will not be "parents" for 18 years and the kids themselves won't grow to love them as parents either, they will grow to see them as the holy shit golden-ticket coinpurse lottery winnings that they are.

There is no core biology there and nothing can transcend our core programming.

Basically a before/after pic for c8500 years of evolution.

Here. Let me give you the basic gestalt

youtube.com/watch?v=xOMcfhK2_Lw

#onerace

and that woman looks like a man...just sayain..

goys in hollywood have to prove themselves worthy by diving headfirst into the degeneracy

is it to accept charlize in to hollywood.

Looks like a normal human baby to me. I'm glad they put him up for adoption so he won't be raised by unhealthy black people in a poor area. I know that's not a nice thing to say, but poverty isn't nice and it leads to serious psychological issues and stress.

probaly adopted. doesn't look like a mulatto

They're the wealthiest, most privileged people in the world. In history. They feel guilty for their opulent lifestyles when confronted with the true horror of life on earth. They reach down into the least developed, most impoverished places on earth to play 'savior' to one of them.

It's a narcissistic act. It's a way to pay penance for their wealth and make them feel like they've done something pious, even godlike for the lowest of the low. They feel like angels when they do it.

Are you saying someone shouldn't feel good about adopting a baby from a poor family?

No. I could see feeling good about it. But if your reason for doing it is to feel good about it, maybe you're doing it for the wrong reason.

For every non white you adopt you should have at least 2 biologically related to you white offspring.

Why do you assume that they do it to feel good about themselves? Are you a mind-reader?

Charlize betrayed her Afrikaner heritage

It's evident in their choices. They choose to dip into the filthiest, most desolate, most impoverished places on earth. Why? Why not just head to any place in the USA? Especially if you're adopting a black infant. They're readily available here.

Well, it's because they want to feel like they've done the MOST POSSIBLE good. And that's taking a child from the absolute bottom and bring them to the absolute top. The only concievable reason to do that would be narcissism. It's a way of celebrating their spot on the top of the social totem pole.

yup, charlize theron, french african nigger lover
needs a hude dose of white beef injection.. for the cure

For the amount of money to adopt and raise one baby throughout its life, she could have just started a string of small businesses for some random Africans and handed over ownership - that would have created jobs and wealth for multiple families.

Instead just adopts a kid and send it to private school and pay for college and some nice threads and a car

she's literally South African.

That's not a valid assertion. You have no idea what their motive is, and Occam's razor says that the idea that makes the fewest assumptions is most likely correct, so it's probably just that they do it to take care of a poor child because they have the money to do so. You just sound like a sociopath when you talk like that.

Then why not pick up a poor child from their own state? Their own country? Why fly over to the Congo to pick one up? Why go through the trouble to get them citizenship?

What better reason does occam's razor suggest to you?

That they are good people with humanitarian intentions. As an esoteric Buddhist spiritist, my philosophy insists an assumption of good faith in any situation no matter what.